• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020

It says 13-15 is lethal and I just swallowed like 12 3/4 im a light petite person so let's see what happens lol

I'll let you know if I throw up or feel weird. I might end up in the hospital again bc of poisoning my self but hey best case I get to sleep forever

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It says "You cant digest the outside of the pit so if you swallow it, the chemical is just passing through you, safe and sound inside the pits hard shell. "

So sounds like you'd have to crush them. And their quantity stated for lethality doesn't sound convincing, I'd double it at least for death. Iirc Cyanide isn't the best death, either

I hope you're ok

Nice creative method though

happy?1270

happy?1270

Mar 11, 2020
I cracked them open w a hammer I just got the seeds and I swallowed those while I'm seeing they'd be better grinded so ops dam it
Dam I did a stupid but I did it so stupid it was too stupid

C

cfcfcfcf

Aug 24, 2022
I cracked them open w a hammer I just got the seeds and I swallowed those while I'm seeing they'd be better grinded so ops dam it
Dam I did a stupid but I did it so stupid it was too stupid
How are you feeling???

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I've never heard of this method before. I wish you the best with your plans.

happy?1270

happy?1270

Mar 11, 2020
When I found out I'll fail I told the guy I'm dating who made me tell my parents who spoke to poison control and when they found out I'm fine they said I probably won't go to the hospital

• Hugs
Reactions: cfcfcfcf
happy?1270

happy?1270

Mar 11, 2020
Idk if I'm going to the hospital they're talking to my dr the guy I'm with needs space :(
I wonder what woulda happened had I chewed-

Last edited:
E

estadiare

autistic coder & right to die activist
Aug 31, 2022
this method seems quite unreliable, the amount per seed can vary a lot and you usually use a lot more than what is considered lethal, for example the dose considered lethal for SN is 1g, yet we take 25 grams of it to CTB

the human body is quite good at dealing with cyanide, which is good if you fail since you probably won't have much long term effects

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I tried this with loads of bitter apricot seeds chewing them first
Didn't work and tasted disgusting

R

rmack88

Aug 30, 2022
I tried with cherry seeds once and nothing happened at all. If I could find actual morello cherries that had pits, you would have a decent chance at success.

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
There's a particular preparation to this method, it's not worth the effort unless you're really into science and experiments

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
It is similar to the method of eating or drinking apple seeds.