• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020

I thought it was a pretty well balanced documentary, with knowledge, unbiased views, and humor. It's free if you have Hulu. And I'm sure "other" places have it lol.

Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
I'm far from satanism but I wholeheartedly support those guys, I mean, there is no problem with multiple different "mainstream" religions with millions of followers so there definitely is a place for multiple small ones as long as they're not hurting anyone.

just a "live and let live" and "you do you" kind of thing.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'm far from satanism but I wholeheartedly support those guys, I mean, there is no problem with multiple different "mainstream" religions with millions of followers so there definitely is a place for multiple small ones as long as they're not hurting anyone.

just a "live and let live" and "you do you" kind of thing.

Exactly but close minded uneducated people can't hold an argument, or conversation for that matter, and rely on basic actions of throwing a fit like a child without providing a valid reason as to why. I usually have unpopular opinions myself lol and it always ends in a "well whatever fuck you wahhh" lol.