• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Hey everyone! I'm at my hotel rn and check out is in an hour which feels like I have an impending death clock lol. I'm gonna shoot myself in the next coming hour with a .45 ACP pistol with an FMJ round (unfortunately not ideal bullet)

I'm unable to acquire any other ammo because of my stay in a psych ward which'll show on my background check.

I've written my letters and I've recorded a final video which I'm going to send to my friends explaining that I'm dead. I'm thinking about reaching out to my ex to ask if they have any questions that'll help with closure but to be honest I feel like they won't care. It's already been 4 months lol

Thank you guys for always being so understanding and welcoming. See ya when I see ya <3

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Must of been a weird couple last days reading your last posts. If this is definitely it, goodbye, and i really hope you find the peace you need. And please shoot correctly! You dont want to make this a trip to the hospital with severe damage :(
I wish you the best whatever happens <3

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
you don't need a background check for ammunition purchases. I'll see you soon.
Just be very aware that fmj goes right through you and can tend to do minimal damage. Surprisingly easy to survive, and i actually have two relatives that have experienced that first hand
I hope you find peace man, but please read the advices above. Be extremely careful or try another day, with better gadgets...

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
How are you feeling? Ready and calm, or more on the angsty side?

What will you say in your goodbye video?

Best of luck brother, praying that everything goes according to plan for you

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

Reactions: Meteora
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
you don't need a background check for ammunition purchases. I'll see you soon.
Unfortunately you do, I went to buy hollowpoint on the way to my CTB destination and they required my ID + passport for a background check.
Unfortunately you do, I went to buy hollowpoint on the way to my CTB destination and they required my ID + passport for a background check.
Actually it mightve been bcus I went to buy ammo before crossing state lines I'm gonna try my luck at another store and probably just do it off the side of the road?

Last edited:
Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
It might just be the state your are in's laws.
Wish i could just give you a big hug man, nothing is ever easy
Wish i could just give you a big hug man, nothing is ever easy

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I hope you find peace man, but please read the advices above. Be extremely careful or try another day, with better gadgets...

Just be very aware that fmj goes right through you and can tend to do minimal damage. Surprisingly easy to survive, and i actually have two relatives that have experienced that first hand

sorry friend, I didn't know that. it doesn't work like that here. must be a state by state issue, and that's bullshit.

but, . 45 round nose will get the job done, brainstem, back of throat angle it up, the concussive and isostatic shock will be enough at that impact range. I'm using the same method for myself. extensive firearms experience and training in my history fwiw. there will always be random cases of where it didn't work, those can put people off even if they are in the extremeist of minority cases. anything .380 .45, 38 10mm 9mm, all workable.
you don;t have to do it though, at all..

good luck, peace and i'll be joining soon.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
I wish you all the best!

Not to be pro-life, but if you're not 100 per cent, don't do it. You already have the method and, if you want it with total certainty, you have control of your death in your hands.

There's no need to rush.

But whatever your decision, I wish you the best!

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I wish you the best of luck,, I hope you can finally be eased of your pain,, but please remember to do what you want and not what you might think you need to do, we never talked but I've read most of your posts, thank you for your time and again I wish you the best.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024

Actually it mightve been bcus I went to buy ammo before crossing state lines I'm gonna try my luck at another store and probably just do it off the side of the road?
sounds like you aren't ready tbh, that's okay, okay? what you have will work, but only if you are ready.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
sorry friend, I didn't know that. it doesn't work like that here. must be a state by state issue, and that's bullshit.

but, . 45 round nose will get the job done, brainstem, back of throat angle it up, the concussive and isostatic shock will be enough at that impact range. I'm using the same method for myself. extensive firearms experience and training in my history fwiw. there will always be random cases of where it didn't work, those can put people off even if they are in the extremeist of minority cases. anything .380 .45, 38 10mm 9mm, all workable.
you don;t have to do it though, at all..

good luck, peace and i'll be joining soon.
It was state by state. Just went to a ammo store and got RIP rounds with no issue. RIP will for sure kill me instantly. They're so effective that they got banned in war lol
It was state by state. Just went to a ammo store and got RIP rounds with no issue. RIP will for sure kill me instantly. They're so effective that they got banned in war lol
Shit maybe might swap them out for hollowpoint lol im not sure

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024

Shit maybe might swap them out for hollowpoint lol im not sure
i'm not sure what you mean about swapping them out for hollow points, idk that you can return ammo for trade? but that might be a state issue too. you sound like your plans are off, at least for now. bought yourself some time too with those RIPs.
good luck

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
You still here? Wishing you the best of luck <3 See you eventually :3

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Im really not trying to be that guy, but you sound hesitant, and If you need to wait thats fine. There is genuinely no rush, and the gun isnt going anywhere fast. I got mine sitting with me here too so i get it

You are not that guy, it just is what it is and yes, it's not a solid sounding plan. Hopefully they don't have to go through with and if they do hopefully they have better tools now.

Reactions: Helvete
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Im really not trying to be that guy, but you sound hesitant, and If you need to wait thats fine. There is genuinely no rush, and the gun isnt going anywhere fast. I got mine sitting with me here too so i get it.
You still here? Wishing you the best of luck <3 See you eventually :3
You are not that guy, it just is what it is and yes, it's not a solid sounding plan. Hopefully they don't have to go through with and if they do hopefully they have better tools now.
Just went back to the ammo place and exchanged for hollowpoints. I thought I was ready but going thru with everything is proving difficult. Idk it's like I need to prove that I'm legitimately suicidal by doing it but I'm just worrier abt what happens with notes and shit afterwards

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Just went back to the ammo place and exchanged for hollowpoints. I thought I was ready but going thru with everything is proving difficult. Idk it's like I need to prove that I'm legitimately suicidal by doing it but I'm just worrier abt what happens with notes and shit afterwards
You don't have anything to prove, it's a relief if you don't go through with it, although I don't know if saying that goes against the idea of the board in being a rare place that supports people with their exit plans, either way everybody understands and I'm sure probably want you to either be able to carry things out in the safest way, or things not have to go that way at all.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Also currently checked out of hotel room so it's looking like I check into a cheap motel nearby or pull off to the side of the road
Are there any rural locations around? Somewhere where you can be alone? on the side of the road sounds dangerous, first of all people be able to see you and maybe try to get involved? Whatever you decide to do is your choice but it would be awful if somebody interfered and you got put into an involuntary situation.

Reactions: Helvete