• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
F has been my preferred way to go because I've seen so many stories of people dying in documentaries on YouTube.

I was reading the mega thread on opioids and F isn't even pure. It's mixed with a bunch of other stuff and you can never truly know what you're getting. It also said you can vomit it up amongst other things.

The only way for me to be sure now is by hanging out with drug addicts on the street and asking them what they're taking and what'd be too much (OD). I'm reluctant to do this because I'd probably end up getting stabbed with a syringe or something.

I feel so trapped now, I just wish my life would go back to normal.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
F has been my preferred way to go because I've seen so many stories of people dying in documentaries on YouTube.

I was reading the mega thread on opioids and F isn't even pure. It's mixed with a bunch of other stuff and you can never truly know what you're getting. It also said you can vomit it up amongst other things.

The only way for me to be sure now is by hanging out with drug addicts on the street and asking them what they're taking and what'd be too much (OD). I'm reluctant to do this because I'd probably end up getting stabbed with a syringe or something.

I feel so trapped now, I just wish my life would go back to normal.
Honestly the main reason I stayed away from OD. I feel you brother.

Reactions: DepressedDude
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm so desperate that I was starting to consider F as well, this is not very encouraging :(