• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Hi Everyone

Can someone give me clear instructions on how to do the charcoal method?

For some reason I have the idea of getting a disposable bbq and lighting it outside and then bringing it into a room and inhaling the fumes, but somehow I think that's wrong

Can someone tell me what I should do?

Thanks
Jamie

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have uploaded this guide for you:

And there is a megathread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

and more search results:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/852241/?q=CO&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/852243/?q=carbon+monoxid&o=relevance

I recommend NOT to use a disposable bbq.

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Hey man,

Sorry to bother you further.

Or maybe someone else would like to add

Is it right to say you would get a bag of coal

Light the bag in a durable container

Then wait for the bag to stop its flames and smoking.

Then bring the container into a sealed room

Then just allow the carbon monoxide to fill the room while I am in it

Then that should do the trick no?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
A

absolute

May 7, 2022
A few years ago I saw an image from Japan and it showed 5 briquettes in a clay flower pot lined with tin foil and it worked in her car.
I believe she was a tv reporter .

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Anyone else have any info on this method?

Show me some love people?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Do not light the BAG. Pour the brickets into the durable container and light the brickets. Otherwise, yes.
thanks for this

Has anyone else got anything to correct or add to my understanding of the method?

It would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
I have uploaded this guide for you:

And there is a megathread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

and more search results:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/852241/?q=CO&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/852243/?q=carbon+monoxid&o=relevance

I recommend NOT to use a disposable bbq.
Hi Befree

Would you be willing to look at the plan I've laid out on this thread and see if it's looking good to you, or if I should change anything?

Thanks

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
The "durable container" ia also called barbeque. The coal must be well glowing before you put the BBQ in the room. You need at least 350 g of high quality coals per cubic meter of room air. I strongly advise you to read the instructions I have uploaded for you. If you don´t do it right you will end up as a vegetabile in psych.ward.

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
The "durable container" ia also called barbeque. The coal must be well glowing before you put the BBQ in the room. You need at least 350 g of high quality coals per cubic meter of room air. I strongly advise you to read the instructions I have uploaded for you. If you don´t do it right you will end up as a vegetabile in psych.ward.
Thanks so much for the reply

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Has anyone else had any experience with this method?

Any tips to share?

Also I hardly hear about this method on the site, but yet it sounds like a really good option to me?

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Also I hardly hear about this method on the site

It´s even one of the most discussed methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/853834/?q=CO&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/853835/?q=carbon+monoxid&o=relevance

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
It´s even one of the most discussed methods.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/853834/?q=CO&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/853835/?q=carbon+monoxid&o=relevance
Hi BeFree,

Thanks for your patience, I suppose I am finding it hard to find a clear step by step instruction on the process, and am finding lots of scientific talk around it. Like for instance I don't know what the following sentence means?

"That's the amount of briquette you need to get to 10.000 PPM and the room is 100 m³".

It was a sentence I found on the megathread

What does PPM mean, if you don't mind?

Thanks

Last edited:
A

absolute

May 7, 2022
Hi BeFree,

Thanks for your patience, I suppose I am finding it hard to find a clear step by step instruction on the process, and am finding lots of scientific talk around it. Like for instance I don't know what the following sentence means?

"That's the amount of briquette you need to get to 10.000 PPM and the room is 100 m³".

It was a sentence I found on the megathread

What does PPM mean, if you don't mind?

Thanks
PPM = Parts per million

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
PPM = Parts per million
And if you don't mind what does that mean?

Can I ask is it totally necessary to know all the science around this? and if so what science?

If not can one not simply bring coals which are no longer light into a small room and fall asleep?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
And if you don't mind what does that mean?

Can I ask is it totally necessary to know all the science around this? and if so what science?

If not can one not simply bring coals which are no longer light into a small room and fall asleep?
Honestly, have you even read the guide and book I uploaded for you ? I doubt it.

"can one not simply bring coals which are no longer light into a small room and fall asleep?"

Didn´t I say "The coal must be well glowing before you put the BBQ in the room." ? So what´s the difference between "no longer light" and "well glowing"? Even if the coals no longer light (when there are no more flames), it doesn't have to mean that the coal is really glowing. This point is very important to reach and keep the required PPM value in the exit room. In other words, to reach and keep the required CO value.

Last edited:
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
is it possible that i cant find any co ppm misurator on amazon? most of them read only till 999 and i think i need at least 5k inside the car

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Amazon: Klein Tools ET110 Carbon Monoxide Meter , US$197,61

Or look at google for CO meter 10000 PPM.

Last edited:
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
is it possible that i cant find any co ppm misurator on amazon? most of them read only till 999 and i think i need at least 5k inside the car

Sorry this alludes to my own ignorance that I have no idea what
There are many accidental deaths by charcoal.
so do you mean it's pretty simple then?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
so do you mean it's pretty simple then?
In truth, it is fairly simple if you are NOT actually trying to kill yourself. Many people have died by accident via that method because they didn't realize how dangerous BBQs were indoors.

However, actually trying to off youself seems to be more difficult. When you are truly wanting to die, you have to make sure that you are in an airtight enclosure, preferable one no larger than a car - many people use a tent. You also have to ensure there is no more smoke being produced before bringing the BBQ into the enclosure, as it will be incredibly difficult to force yourself to stay in an area breathing the smoke. Also, when actually trying to ctb, people will often be extra careful with getting everything set up as perfect as they can because they don't typically want to fail -- because failure can result in brain damage and possibly get you committed into a mental health institution.

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
In truth, it is fairly simple if you are NOT actually trying to kill yourself. Many people have died by accident via that method because they didn't realize how dangerous BBQs were indoors.

However, actually trying to off youself seems to be more difficult. When you are truly wanting to die, you have to make sure that you are in an airtight enclosure, preferable one no larger than a car - many people use a tent. You also have to ensure there is no more smoke being produced before bringing the BBQ into the enclosure, as it will be incredibly difficult to force yourself to stay in an area breathing the smoke. Also, when actually trying to ctb, people will often be extra careful with getting everything set up as perfect as they can because they don't typically want to fail -- because failure can result in brain damage and possibly get you committed into a mental health institution.
Thanks for this

Does anyone have any idea how to seal a room to be air tight?

I'd like to rent a house to do this. I'm thinking a bathroom would be a good idea

Any thoughts?
Honestly, have you even read the guide and book I uploaded for you ? I doubt it.

"can one not simply bring coals which are no longer light into a small room and fall asleep?"

Didn´t I say "The coal must be well glowing before you put the BBQ in the room." ? So what´s the difference between "no longer light" and "well glowing"? Even if the coals no longer light (when there are no more flames), it doesn't have to mean that the coal is really glowing. This point is very important to reach and keep the required PPM value in the exit room. In other words, to reach and keep the required CO value.
Hi Befree,

Sorry I can understand if you'd be a bit frustrated with the fact that you have written a whole bunch about the description of this method, and I am still asking questions without fully understanding what you've written..

Now that I understand the method simply I am now able to read your article, as the science is starting to make more sense to me

However I just read this sentence and it went over my head

"Based on theoretical aspects, the first Internet free-death forums still recommended a charcoal quantity of 80 to 100 grams per cubic meter of room volume. According to the dualistic principle, this may have been good enough for a while as a provisional working hypothesis. But based on practical reality and molecular calculations, I now recommend at least 135 grams/m³, which allows maximum CO concentrations of 8000 to over 10000ppm."

I am going to give your article a proper read now, but I suspect I won't understand a lot of it as I am pretty un scientific by nature

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It´s ok. I´m allways willing to help. But sometimes it´s frustrating to always write the same thing, especially when the infos are written in the guides and books.

But I just see there is an error in my post dated May 27th. 5.49 pm. The minimum quantity of coal is not 350 g per qm of room air, it´s 135 g.

As allready explained in the guides, you have to seal the exit room from inside perfectly. When we talk about a room in a house, you would use a high quality(!!!) parcel tape or insulating tape to seal all openings, such as holes, cracks, keyholes....etc.. Don´t forget the air conditioning and ventilations.

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
It´s ok. I´m allways willing to help. But sometimes it´s frustrating to always write the same thing, especially when the infos are written in the guides and books.

But I just see there is an error in my post dated May 27th. 5.49 pm. The minimum quantity of coal is not 350 g per qm of room air, it´s 135 g.

As allready explained in the guides, you have to seal the exit room from inside perfectly. When we talk about a room in a house, you would use a high quality(!!!) parcel tape or insulating tape to seal all openings, such as holes, cracks, keyholes....etc.. Don´t forget the air conditioning and ventilations.
Thanks man

I did read your article but I lack the intelligence or scientific knowledge to understand it fully

Some went in obviously

So do I need any more gadgetry to pull it off?
Thanks for your willingness to help

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone have any idea how to seal a room to be air tight?

I'd like to rent a house to do this. I'm thinking a bathroom would be a good idea
A bathroom will be fine, though there might be a lot of taping to do. As already mentioned, use a good non-porous tape to seal it. Tape around the edges of windows & doors; tape the sink & tub drains; tape over the electrical outlets; basically tape any place that air will escape. You probably don't need to worry about things like the edges of faucet fixtures unless gaps are noticable.

If you have a closet that you'll fit into, with the charcoal holder, that won't make you claustrophobic, there might be less taping involved there.