• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unknown19

Apr 18, 2024
I've googled and researched the "detergent suicide" method for hydrogen sulfide.. most articles or findings go back to 2011.. so nothing is very recent on this, however it is a common method that is supposibly used and successful.
I'm just wondering what the cons may be of this method. It seems so simple, you obtain hydrochloride acid and lime sulphur and mix them together in a bucket/bin? So if this method is so easy, then why isn't everyone doing it? I know it can be a risk to emergency responders or others in the area if they also inhale the mix, but aside from that I'm wondering why it's not extremely popular. Due to how easy it seems to obtain the products and mix them. Just would like some opinions.

Reactions: Kokomi_20
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Too dangerous to other people, this method is not morally acceptable without very good measures in place to protect other people.