• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
I had a revelation earlier today, and this now completely changes my plans.

Since I reside so close to a railway track, and since there is nothing new left for me to do in this world, I have made the decision to find my way to Tijuana, Mexico and get pentobarbital. 100% serious and committed that this is what I want to do.

Yes, I understand that you cannot just walk into a pet shop and ask for pentobarbital like you are getting a Diet Coke. Doing it requires telling the pet shop owners a story about how they need the drug for a sick pet in clear Spanish. I have rehearsed a line about this.

I will likely be leaving in three to four days and there is no guarantee I will ever return to this account once I leave. Anyone that can help me with tips, advice or locations, I will be forever grateful.

I hope to accomplish it soon, and legally.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pomegranate, lokabe82, alonely and 10 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can't help you with any tips or advice, but I can wish you good luck on your journey and I hope that you find what you seek.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and 12_Years_Late
TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
Damn, that's actually a pretty good plan. Its simple, and is most likely to work which is honestly really hard to accomplish. I just wish you the best of luck and hope for you to find peace!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and 12_Years_Late
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
I can't help you with any tips or advice, but I can wish you good luck on your journey and I hope that you find what you seek.
Damn, that's actually a pretty good plan. Its simple, and is most likely to work which is honestly really hard to accomplish. I just wish you the best of luck and hope for you to find peace!
Thank you, both. Hoping it turns out well.

Reactions: 710, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
This was my original plan, but I'm in no good state to even get on a plane at the moment.

I wish you the very best of luck in finding peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12_Years_Late and Praestat_Mori
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
wishing you the best of luck - stay safe in mexico <3

Reactions: yyytry, 12_Years_Late, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and I hope you find peace!

Reactions: 12_Years_Late and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are able to get N then you are fortunate, to me it sounds like the most ideal way to ctb, I envy those who can leave this world in such a peaceful way, but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: hodbu, 12_Years_Late and dggtscccvfd
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks to all that replied. Really, if you have any advice, tips or locations that can help, don't hesitate to PM me.

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Thanks to all that replied. Really, if you have any advice, tips or locations that can help, don't hesitate to PM me.
You prolly already knew this, but there were photos of a few locations in the PPH.

but I gather locations/willingness to sell…are quite fluid. :(

Reactions: 12_Years_Late
Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
Good luck, hope it goes well. Do you already have a confirmed source, or are you going to visit various vets in the area? Also, besides rehearsing what you'll tell them, how good is your Spanish overall?

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Good luck, hope it goes well. Do you already have a confirmed source, or are you going to visit various vets in the area? Also, besides rehearsing what you'll tell them, how good is your Spanish overall?
I have not found a confirmed source yet. I'll visit various vets in the area, see what I can find. Currently rehearsing a book of words and phrases.

Reactions: yyytry
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
UPDATE:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to begin a excursion to Tijuana until at least Monday, July 3rd. I'll be unavailable until then.

Once I get this over with, I will be leaving immediately.

Do not think of this as a reason to be a coward or avoid posting or whatever. I am fully committed to doing this and I need whatever help you can give me.

I will return posting as soon as I can.

~ 12_Years_Late

• Hugs
Reactions: 90starve, lokabe82 and alonely
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
UPDATE:
I will begin my trip tomorrow night at midnight.

Have not found any confirmed sources/addresses yet, but I am determined to find it.

Thank you all for the good luck.
~ 12_Years_Late

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and searchingpeace
H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
I had a revelation earlier today, and this now completely changes my plans.

Since I reside so close to a railway track, and since there is nothing new left for me to do in this world, I have made the decision to find my way to Tijuana, Mexico and get pentobarbital. 100% serious and committed that this is what I want to do.

Yes, I understand that you cannot just walk into a pet shop and ask for pentobarbital like you are getting a Diet Coke. Doing it requires telling the pet shop owners a story about how they need the drug for a sick pet in clear Spanish. I have rehearsed a line about this.

I will likely be leaving in three to four days and there is no guarantee I will ever return to this account once I leave. Anyone that can help me with tips, advice or locations, I will be forever grateful.

I hope to accomplish it soon, and legally.
I wish you success. It would be great if you could come back and share your story of it after - whether the successful acquisition of failure thereof.

It would be a great help to us who seem to not be able to find any sources available.

Reactions: 90starve and 12_Years_Late
searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
UPDATE:
I will begin my trip tomorrow night at midnight.

Have not found any confirmed sources/addresses yet, but I am determined to find it.

Thank you all for the good luck.
~ 12_Years_Late
Good luck friend. I'll be praying you'll find it.

Even though I have SN, I would take N instead in a heartbeat.

I live close the border. So close to Tijuana that it is a 3 hour drive. If you can bring back success info, we would all appreciate it.

EDIT: I'm of mexican decent and visited TJ more than once in my younger years. You need to realize that poverty and crime is rampant there. Be safe.
1. Do not bring jewelry
2. Carry only the cash you need to
3. Do not wander or get lost. Find your destination and get inside quickly
4. Blend in. Wear baggy, dirty ill fitting clothes. Bonus points if it has holes/tears in them. This will get you off the radar of robbers and pickpockets.

again good luck

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Aya&Dazy, 90starve, soldierbavaro and 2 others
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
Best of luck! Stay safe and I truly hope everything goes well for you.

I've considered the trip, but a lot of factors complicate it for me at the moment. Not completely crossed off though, so I would love to hear if you're successful in your purchase. I remember seeing a success post semi-recently, which feels promising.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve and 12_Years_Late
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks for your comments, all.

12 hours left until I start my trip. I'll be busy today but I'll try to post throughout the day as time allows.

• Love
Reactions: searchingpeace and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
im wishing you safe travels and the best of luck! <3

Reactions: 12_Years_Late
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Leaving in 2 hours.

Thank you all, and I hope to communicate if I find N with all of you.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Safe journey friend I hope you get what you're looking for and are able to find happiness.

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
Safe travels, good luck, I hope you find the peace that you are looking for.

searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
Bumping to find out if OP was successful....

Perhaps he was and drank the N as soon as he got it. If that's the case then I'm glad he found peaceful sleep.

Reactions: Aya&Dazy
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
UPDATE:

It didn't work. I was unable to get to Tijuana.

Thanks to all that wished me good luck. I won't have as much free time to go on here regularly from now on, but I will try to post if I can.

I have decided to wait a few more years before I try this again. In the meantime, I will be working on a few personal projects that I might as well finish before I have to leave this planet.

Until then, always remember, "Let's be thankful."

Sincerely,
~ 12_Years_Late

searchingpeace

searchingpeace

May 2, 2023
Thanks for checking in, friend.
Good luck on those projects.