• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I'm feeling all sorts of emotions right now. I can't really sort through them. I feel guilty for the pain I know I will cause to those I love; I feel regretful for the fact that things could not have ended up differently. In a dark part of myself I do feel ashamed. Ashamed that ultimately, I have decided I am not good enough; that I have been unable to do in this life what comes to others so simply, even in the wake of all the privileges, opportunities, and luck that I have been blessed with.

I think ultimately, I feel powerless. Powerless to play this thing called life; horrible at it, despite being around for two decades. Like maybe I was born just yesterday.

All I can do now is hope that those I care for will be alright. That my letters to them will be enough to show that despite my sadness, what I feel most is gratitude. Gratitude that I have lived the life I've lived, albeit short (because let's face it; I could never stand a long one); gratitude for those I have loved and have been loved by. Because that's all there is at the end of the day, love, love and family, at least in my life.

I hope that they understand that this is what I want. And I hope they can accept that it was not for want of love, or for want of thought or care to them; that it was only, purely, because of my pain, which feels inescapable in any other way.

I am also grateful, of course, for SS; for those I have met during my short time here, who have shown me an incredible amount of compassion. Namely, I am thankful for my opportunity to take this decision into my own hands. The process has been thrilling and paralyzing and terrifying; but I have made it this far. And I am almost there.

I feel the worst for my father. I know he will take it with the greatest amount of pain--losing a child, I think, is arguably the greatest pain a person can experience. I hope that he and my sister can grow closer, give each other strength, as I have been unable to do for them. I hope that he is able to focus on the years prior to all this suffering, prior to my mother's ctb and my own, because I know he has lived through decades of happiness, too.

I hate to be generic, but if there's anything all this has taught me, it's that I don't *want* to die. I in fact love life. It is myself I cannot seem to love. To the point that I cannot understand why others love me. I find myself wishing, like so many of us, I think, I could have another go.

Yesterday, after having obtained my method at last, I went out for a walk and I found that I saw the world very differently. Suddenly I felt warmth towards every stranger I passed, for I feel I understood at last how each of us are on our own journeys, how many burdens we all must carry; I feel I understood this almost in a way that was detached from my own sense of self, my ego, knowing that soon it will be gone.

I wish that I could be strong like I imagine many of them are; I wish I could live a life without a single thought of self-effacement.

But alas, we cannot have everything. And I am grateful for what I have had.

-----.-----

My method:

Tuesday, 11/12

8am: 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
4pm: 1 x 10 mg Meto
12am: 1 x 10mg Meto

Wednesday, 11/13

8am: 1 x 10mg Meto
4pm: 1 x 10 mg Meto
12am: 400mg Ibuprofen, 3mg Lexotan (anti-anxiety)
12:15am: 3 x 10mg Meto
12:30am: 800mg Tagamet
1am: SN drink, with a second glass ready to go (but not with water. if I pass out after the first, I don't want any family members accidentally or impulsively drinking the dose.)

As for meto side effects: I personally have not experienced significant ones. What I have felt is a lot of tiredness, a loss of appetite, and a little bit of nausea—all this has only been uncomfortable, not painful. It is also possible that these are just effects of 'physical depression' setting back in, being that I've been off my meds for about a week now in order to do this regimen.

I will send 4 delayed emails, along with a knitted blanket and a photograph to be sent to my ex by post.

I was originally planning to write 4 letters, but they got so long and I couldn't find the privacy to write them in comfort.

I will lock the door to my bedroom. I'll schedule text messages to be sent to my family members the following morning, with instructions on what to do, in hopes that they will not have to see my body.

And the rest… Well. I have many hopes.
But the rest is a mystery.

I'll be posting updates as much as I can, based on how I can bear it psychologically + my living situation, which is limiting.

Also just saying that this could very well all go to shit if my family members find/discover me, so it is very possible that I may end up locked up in a clinic for a while.
But why be pessimistic? That's pretty much like choosing to assume the after life will be Hell.
Very much feeling the appreciation for Shawn Shatto right about now.

An urgent question:
Any suggestions for how to send delayed emails? I've looked at FutureMe and Later.io but I'm not sure which one to trust. This is a really important part of my plan for me, so I would very much appreciate any info from people who have used them in the past.

Thanks everyone. I love you all.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, Mayonaise, nichtsunterhaltung and 70 others
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question but just wanted to wish you luck and love. Hope you find the peace you desire x

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes and trynacbt
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Best of luck ❤️
hugs/peace

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and trynacbt
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
You are in your 20's?

I hear you and all you as valid and I know it too, that inability to love self.

I also hear you not wanting to die. You seem intelligent to me. There are ways to heal this. Its an ardous process yet there truly are therapies out there that help move through the root of all this shit. Although most therapists and psychologists are actually absolutely useless when it comes to those of us on the brink. Need to know what looking for.

If you want help it is possible and I can point you in the right direction. However if you are determined then I wish you safe journey.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Rosiel, crea_the_hopeless and 13 others
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
That hits right in the feels. Best wishes on whatever road you happen to travel. May we meet again under more favorable conditions.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, MisanthropicLycan, Chantal and 2 others
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Update: I've decided to use Boomerang for delayed emails. Thank you. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, archipelago, Chantal and 9 others
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Hi . I wish you the best of luck finding peace. I feel I will be following soon with same method.
There is an app on android called do it later. I have not tested it yet but it seems to do what you need.

• Love
Reactions: trynacbt
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
hello, op may l ask short whats your reason for ctb? also what privileges u reffered to hayng yn that lyfe?

CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
I'm thinking of you @trynacbt, what you wrote was beautiful. You seem so well planned and stoical. May tonight's sailing be smooth and swift if you decide to still do it. Your gratitude for life despite the situation you're in is inspiring. "We stand in darkness surrounded by light." Much love to you

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, throwaway_2620, less than and 5 others
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Sorry, I also don't have an answer to the email question.

I hope you can find an ending to your suffering and, ultimately, peace.

safe journey!

• Love
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
I have heard only good things about FutureMe and have used it myself more than once, not sure about later.io...

Your post was beautifully written and resonates with me so much.

Best of luck and I hope to be as courageous as you in the coming weeks. I think I speak on behalf of all of us here, but if you feel like talking throughout the experience we are here for you. Can always drop me a PM.

Wishing you a peaceful journey.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, crea_the_hopeless and trynacbt
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I never really got to know you, but I have admired many of your posts. You are a well rounded member and we will lose a strong voice in this community when you go.

Your message of not wanting to die and in fact loving life resonates with me deeply here. I do enjoy life and I don't want to die. But ultimately I will only continue on my terms and there are aspects in life I cannot continue without.

You are stronger then you realize. The fortitude it takes to end your life is just as strong if not stronger then it is to continue it. I wish none of us were pushed to this point in life. However life is harsh and so are the realities of it.

If you decide to go through with this I wish you all the best and a peaceful journey. If you decide to continue I wish you the same. Be strong my friend.

• Love
Reactions: throwaway_2620, zeroambition, TiredOfLife95 and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Wish you peace whatever you choose to do, but I also wish you could give it a little more go. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: trynacbt and WhiteDespair
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
We wish you all the best. I know what comes after has been a big thing for you, and i hope it is an amazing journey. No matter what happens tonight, i hope it is peaceful and makes things better. We will be here if you come back for any reason :)

• Love
Reactions: EndItQuickly and trynacbt
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, all the best, we might meet again, who knows. Take care.

• Hugs
TiredOfLife95

TiredOfLife95

Catched the bus, goodbye everyone ❤
Aug 25, 2019
Ero convinta che me ne sarei andata io prima di te...e invece eccoti qui. Nonostante ci conosciamo solo tramite chat ho potuto vedere che sei una persona splendida, mi dispiace che hai avuto tanta sofferenza nella tua vita e spero che ora troverai finalmente la pace e il conforto che ti meriti, e ovviamente ti auguro di ritrovare tua madre!
Avrei voluto essere più presente ed esserti più vicina ma ormai non si può più tornare indietro...
Fai buon viaggio, mi mancherai amica mia...sappi che ti voglio bene :heart:

• Love
Reactions: dioxide, Ἡγησίας and trynacbt
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Boochky, AnxiouslyDepressed and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I had to add one more bit. You also had a post where you realized that you misspelled CTB in your name. You found it funny at how you had even managed to mess that up. That mistake actually made you stand out more. You're human and we all face the human condition. I got a smile when I read that post of yours.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, Ssrejisser, cranberry and 3 others
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
hello, op may l ask short whats your reason for ctb? also what privileges u reffered to hayng yn that lyfe?
Not the time or place to be asking these questions on her possible last thread.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, at-sea, Boochky and 8 others
N

Nikoson

Nov 6, 2019
All the best. Gmail has the option to send delayed emails also

• Love
Reactions: at-sea and trynacbt
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Good luck to you, and may you find the peace you seek. :heart:

• Love
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
Your post was beautifully written. You have a heart of gold. I wish you a peaceful transition.

• Love
Reactions: ssmc6411, Chantal, Wayfaerer and 3 others
Timetoleave

Timetoleave

Student
May 8, 2019
We are here with you! Love and peace ❤️

• Love
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Best of luck, we will miss seeing your posts around here. Hope you find peace and rest.

• Love
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I'm thinking of you @trynacbt, what you wrote was beautiful. You seem so well planned and stoical. May tonight's sailing be smooth and swift if you decide to still do it. Your gratitude for life despite the situation you're in is inspiring. "We stand in darkness surrounded by light." Much love to you
Thank you so much!! I too have enjoyed your posts so. Love right back.

noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
When I was lurking, I always admired your thought out posts, especially the post about misspelling 'ctb' made me laugh and remember you. I hope that you will find the peace you seek. Be gentle with yourself and take care. You're not alone and if you need anything, just reach out, we're here for you.

• Love
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
I never really got to know you, but I have admired many of your posts. You are a well rounded member and we will lose a strong voice in this community when you go.

Your message of not wanting to die and in fact loving life resonates with me deeply here. I do enjoy life and I don't want to die. But ultimately I will only continue on my terms and there are aspects in life I cannot continue without.

You are stronger then you realize. The fortitude it takes to end your life is just as strong if not stronger then it is to continue it. I wish none of us were pushed to this point in life. However life is harsh and so are the realities of it.

If you decide to go through with this I wish you all the best and a peaceful journey. If you decide to continue I wish you the same. Be strong my friend.
Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean so much, especially at this moment.
Ero convinta che me ne sarei andata io prima di te...e invece eccoti qui. Nonostante ci conosciamo solo tramite chat ho potuto vedere che sei una persona splendida, mi dispiace che hai avuto tanta sofferenza nella tua vita e spero che ora troverai finalmente la pace e il conforto che ti meriti, e ovviamente ti auguro di ritrovare tua madre!
Avrei voluto essere più presente ed esserti più vicina ma ormai non si può più tornare indietro...
Fai buon viaggio, mi mancherai amica mia...sappi che ti voglio bene :heart:
Come sei bella!! Ti voglio un sacco di bene, adesso per favore non mi faccia piangere
I had to add one more bit. You also had a post where you realized that you misspelled CTB in your name. You found it funny at how you had even managed to mess that up. That mistake actually made you stand out more. You're human and we all face the human condition. I got a smile when I read that post of yours.
Lmfao, facepalm!! Well, I'm glad. :smiling:
Your post was beautifully written. You have a heart of gold. I wish you a peaceful transition.
Aw shucks. Why there isn't kindness like this out there in the real world is something I ask myself now...
When I was lurking, I always admired your thought out posts, especially the post about misspelling 'ctb' made me laugh and remember you. I hope that you will find the peace you seek. Be gentle with yourself and take care. You're not alone and if you need anything, just reach out, we're here for you.
Heheheh. Thank you!! I too have admired your posts for a while now. Hugs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sael, Brick In The Wall, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Oh man...
After reading your post yesterday about your father and you going to the post office to grab your things, i was dreading to see this thread.
I really relate to a lot of things in you, and we are probably the same age. I'm 22.
I also don't want to die, but life has been very cruel to me and it's like everything is being done to put me on the edge, waiting for me to do the deed.
I don't know what to say to you, friend.
It makes me very sad to see it has come to this.
But i can't say that i don't understand your decision.
I know exactly what you're going through, so i highly respect your choice. I ordered my meto today and i'm waiting on my SN.
I probably won't be around much longer either.
But this is YOUR post.
And to say goodbye i would like to wish you a fast and smooth transition. Like those days that we are so tired that we immediatly fall asleep as soon as we touch the bed. I know that you will get your peace like so many here have already.
You will always be remembered.
SS loves you trynacbt! ❤

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, hatelife, BlueWidow and 7 others
metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
Rest easy :heart:

• Love
Reactions: TiredOfLife95 and trynacbt