• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I cannot leave behind any form of suspicious purchase history, unfortunately, and have to work with what I've got. What pitfalls might I run into with the current method?
It probably doesn't produce enough CO and you end up as a vegetable. The other emissions in the exhaust may make it unbearable in your car/room.

Edit: it's not suspicious to buy a grill, charcoal, and a tent.

Reactions: cruelforkicks
C

cruelforkicks

Mar 21, 2024
It probably doesn't produce enough CO and you end up as a vegetable. The other emissions in the exhaust may make it unbearable in your car/room.

Edit: it's not suspicious to buy a grill, charcoal, and a tent.
Thank you for your input! I will reevaluate!

It would be suspicious in my home situation, unfortunately, to purchase most means outside of my day to day lifestyle :,)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
J

jessmortinha

Mar 6, 2024
I have not seen that thread. I'll check it out, thanks.
I have a small plastic shed in my backyard that is poorly ventilated. A couple of vents at the very top. Aside from that, just the cracks on the sides where it was put together. It gets very very hot in the summer. My tent would fit right inside. With my tent inside, AND a tarp over the top...….seems foolproof to me. Hell, I could even put more charcoal in the shed on the outside of the tent for added assurance. That whole fucking thing would go up well above 10,000 ppm with the tent included. I'm just worried about my father getting harmed when he finds me...

I have a small plastic shed in my backyard that is poorly ventilated. A couple of vents at the very top. Aside from that, just the cracks on the sides where it was put together. It gets very very hot in the summer. My tent would fit right inside. With my tent inside, AND a tarp over the top...….seems foolproof to me. Hell, I could even put more charcoal in the shed on the outside of the tent for added assurance. That whole fucking thing would go up well above 10,000 ppm with the tent included. I'm just worried about my father getting harmed when he finds me...
I belive this can't hurt someone that find you. 'The Co' just hurt enough if the person keeps on a place for a long time, time enough for the body can't breath anymore. If you are with CO for some minutes and then go out, you won't be hurted. I don't speek english very well.

Reactions: newave3
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are with CO for some minutes and then go out, you won't be hurted. I don't speek english very well.
That depends on the concentration of CO! It can knock you out in seconds and can kill in minutes if the concentration is high enough. It's dangerous bc we can neither smell it nor see it and we get no alarm signals from our body.

Reactions: newave3
J

jessmortinha

Mar 6, 2024
Hi. I'm new here. I'm tryins this method today on these write moment... wish me luck!
Yesterday I bought a small barbecue, charcoal and matches. I searched on YouTube how to light a barbecue. It was easy, I ascended very easily.
I left it burning in my house, near the window, while it was in the moment of smoke, in the meantime I ordered food from Ifood, dessert, I prepared some snacks and French fries.
It was only at these moments that I started to feel some symptoms. It's really not good to be stuck in the smoke, I felt a lot of burning in my eyes from the smoke, a slight sensation of high and a tendency to faint. Now with everything ready, with the coal turning gray, I placed the barbecue in my room, closed doors and windows and waited for the CO concentration to be sufficient. I put on a cool movie, and I'm going to die eating, watching and drinking myself to sleep and (I hope), never waking up again. Things I forgot to do: I forgot the mayonnaise to eat with the snacks and I forgot the marijuana. I started doing this in the early hours of the morning, when I went to sleep. I live alone, so no one will be worried about me or come after me. They should only start to worry about me towards the evening of the next day, when they see that I spent a lot of time without looking at WhatsApp. THAT'S IT... I'm going to make a promise to you, I promise that if it doesn't work, I'll come back here tomorrow to tell you. If I don't come back, then you can be sure it worked and I died. Again, wish me luck!

J

jessmortinha

Mar 6, 2024
Oi. Eu sou novo aqui. Estou experimentando esse método hoje neste momento de escrita... desejem-me sorte!
Ontem comprei uma churrasqueira pequena, carvão e fósforos. Pesquisei no YouTube como acender uma churrasqueira. Foi fácil, subi com muita facilidade.
Deixei queimando na minha casa, perto da janela, enquanto estava no momento da fumaça, enquanto isso pedi comida no Ifood, sobremesa, preparei alguns salgadinhos e batata frita.
Foi só nesses momentos que comecei a sentir alguns sintomas. Realmente não é bom ficar preso na fumaça, senti muito ardor nos olhos por causa da fumaça, uma leve sensação de euforia e tendência a desmaiar. Agora com tudo pronto, com o carvão ficando cinza, coloquei a churrasqueira no meu quarto, fechei portas e janelas e esperei que a concentração de CO fosse suficiente. Coloquei um filme legal e vou morrer comendo, assistindo e bebendo até dormir e (espero) nunca mais acordar. Coisas que esqueci de fazer: esqueci da maionese para comer nos salgadinhos e esqueci da maconha. Comecei a fazer isso nas primeiras horas da manhã, quando ia dormir. Eu moro sozinho, então ninguém vai ficar preocupado comigo ou vir atrás de mim. Eles só devem começar a se preocupar comigo na noite do dia seguinte, quando perceberem que passei muito tempo sem olhar o WhatsApp. É ISSO... Vou te fazer uma promessa, prometo que se não der certo, volto aqui amanhã para te contar. Se eu não voltar, pode ter certeza que funcionou e eu morri. Mais uma vez, deseje-me sorte!
Hello... I couldn't do it... I spent the whole morning and the whole day with the barbecue next to my bed, but I didn't feel anything, just burning in my eyes sometimes. I'm going to try again today, this time I'm going to turn on the barbecue in the room.

S

streblo

Mar 27, 2024
While I've been a part of the "shadow" community for a couple of years. Recently I decided that I should write, and also express anything I may encounter building to and up until the main event. While maybe that will lead to the "what if" I shall document the experience. I write to you all as I plan to CTB tomorrow via Portable Generator in a mid size sedan. It currently sits in my slightly less than. 3M³ cab vehicle, no CO sensor. No block off other than to cover any visibility into the vehicle for any innocent bystander. Coordinates will be sent via delayed message. 24 hours from now, I will answer any questions or concerns that one may have. If I were to fail, I will document what went wrong, for future consideration of such method. I have had enough time to determine my final demise and this is my end-game. At this time, does anyone have any questions or concerns that I may be able to answer?

D

Drago369

Mar 13, 2024
I attempted ctb by burning some charcoals in an enclosed car. The car got so hot that I thought I could get cooked. I decided to get some ice to cool my body. Immediately I stepped off the car I collapsed. I was alert during the process. Are there some tips that I can take note of when using this method ? How do I reduce the heat inside the car because I plan on attempting tomorrow?

Reactions: Nikitatos
Goghni

Goghni

Dr Mann’s Survival Instinct
Apr 25, 2023
I attempted ctb by burning some charcoals in an enclosed car. The car got so hot that I thought I could get cooked. I decided to get some ice to cool my body. Immediately I stepped off the car I collapsed. I was alert during the process. Are there some tips that I can take note of when using this method ? How do I reduce the heat inside the car because I plan on attempting tomorrow?
I'm perplexed about this potential problem also. I considered if burning charcoal in one location versus splitting it into something like 4 different locations would solve the problem. Eventually the temperatures reached would be the same so that's not the answer.

Possible fixes;
  • Burning smallest amount of charcoal required
    • The less charcoal there is, the less heat that will be generated(?)
  • Speed
    • Getting the CO level high enough that you'll die before it's an issue
  • Reducing body temperature
    • Takes your clothes off...
    • Small pool of water to lay down in if you're using a tent
I would be interested to know how hot it would be compared to a sauna. You could practice withstanding the temperature if it was similar?

I bought a proper tent today yay. It's actually the same tent as Zanexx used when she ctbed.
Now I have to buy TPI 707 CO analyzer and then I'll be ready to go
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but IIRC there was a poster proposing a certain CO meter that would measure up to 10000ppm. That is not the case. This meter:

Extech CO260

does measure values between 0-9999ppm. It costs +800 euro (but you only die once, yes?).
Thanks for the models whoever brought these forward. A downside of this method is how expensive this single piece of equipment is while not being necessary, but probably highly encouraged for safety reasons.

Charcoal, grills/metal buckets, tents, bricks, all cheap, can be gotten in used condition easily. Getting a CO meter that measures up to 10k is a nightmare because anything above a reading of 100 is all you need to determine if something is not safe, nobody needs these. Really feel for anyone in the same tricky situation, I was gutted when I realized the cheap CO monitors only go up to 2000 at best.

Last edited:
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Quick Question.
How much Charcoal Briquettes do i need for CTB'ing in a 2man tent?
Is 2 kg of Weber's Briquettes enough?
Thanks in advance.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'm planning to have my tent at my room with open windows. Would it be safe for others when they found me?

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
I'm planning to have my tent at my room with open windows. Would it be safe for others when they found me?
Would it set off the smoke detetectors? Thought about doing it too in a closed room.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Apr 10, 2024
I've had several failed attempts and do not want another. I'm going with CO plus SN. I'll also have a gun by my side in case something goes wrong or discomfort gets unbearable.

One out of the three should work.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've had several failed attempts and do not want another. I'm going with CO plus SN. I'll also have a gun by my side in case something goes wrong or discomfort gets unbearable.

One out of the three should work.
Which methods did you try if I may ask?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I just bought the materials for this but am worried about finding a place.

I live in a suburban area of a major US city. There's a back parking lot in my apartment complex that doesn't get much traffic and I always thought parking my car there and ctb'ing there would keep me from getting caught for quite some time if I needed a method that required it.

The issue is dealing with the hour it takes to prep the coals. I can't think of a way to be discreet about that part, especially in the middle of the night. (There's a grill but I think it's only available during the summer and it's not one that requires your own charcoal I don't think? Idk how grilling works.) The charcoal makes a lot of smoke and smell, right? I have no idea lol.

I see campsites being suggested a lot but during the day I'm likely to get caught in my car and at night I'm likely to arouse suspicion with the charcoal.

I see some Airbnbs that have fire pits a lot of them are far away and expensive, and I would have to get care for my dog.

I don't know what to do :(