• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Where could I attempt this method if I don't have a car and can't attempt in my residence?

I have thought of renting an apartment or motel, but it doesn't seem fair on the owner or staff.

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Your correct it's not really fair on the owner or staff both of whom could also involuntary suffer CO inhalation, and then they have the unpleasant trauma of discovering your body ( if successful ).A tent pitched somewhere seems to be a popular and fairly reliable option. Just my opinion though, ultimately its your decision.

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Your correct it's not really fair on the owner or staff both of whom could also involuntary suffer CO inhalation, and then they have the unpleasant trauma of discovering your body ( if successful ).A tent pitched somewhere seems to be a popular and fairly reliable option. Just my opinion though, ultimately its your decision.
Nah, I would schedule an email to the police. I meant the hassle of having the police around for a business.

T

Tester

Dec 24, 2023
Yeah, I think suicide but made to look accidental.
Chose to be on his own for a bit !
Friends wernt there when he needed them !
Jehova witness leaflets on dashboard !!!

Also, he was at a campsite with, it seems, no tent. Sleeping upright in a small van with a pillow. Very odd.
But not odd if he just wanted to die. There is just one thing missing....a note.
I don't plan on leaving a note. Personal preference.

S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
I have some questions about this method, like lighting the coals as you enter your chosen space instead of letting them burn first for a while. If you didn't have the option to let the coals burn in an open space first, you could still make it work, right? Also what space it too big for a small-ish grill?

whats_the_point

whats_the_point

Feb 18, 2024
I've picked my camp site.

https://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

I was going to just park on a road at night but a site is better. You don't look suspicious lighting up plus as your off the public roads you can get drunk and benzoed up without worry a passing cop asks what your upto then nicks you for being unfit to be in charge of a vehicle.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...xide-plea-after-son-died-cooking-burgers.html
It seems so easy for die by CO poisoning but I'm coming across threads where many have failed. Seems like staying alert has been their downfall. Agree with you on getting drunk or taking benzos.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have some questions about this method, like lighting the coals as you enter your chosen space instead of letting them burn first for a while. If you didn't have the option to let the coals burn in an open space first, you could still make it work, right? Also what space it too big for a small-ish grill?
You can't light charcoal / BBQ inside bc the fumes are very unpleasant and may also alarm neighbors. You have to calculate the needed amount minimum according to the space. There's a guide where it says to use minimum 0.135kg charcoal / m³. Doubling this amount can be considered. That's what I would do.

A

arthur_blair

Feb 12, 2024
I am looking to attempt the charcoal method.

Here are the supplies I plan on purchasing:

I will be putting as much charcoal into the grill as possible (likely 4-7kg) along with 2-3 chimney starters. The vehicle is a 2018 RAV4. I will burn the charcoal down to embers, approx. 45-60 mins. While the coals are burning down I will consume approx. 6mg of clonazepam and a few hundred mgs of trazadone with some alcohol (likely strong beer). I will place the barbecue in the rear of the vehicle with the back seats folded down and enter the vehicle in the passenger side front seat.

Does this plan sound conclusive to anyone. Will I need to tape up any of the door seals in the car or can I just get in the car and fall asleep?

Also, does anyone foresee starting a fire in the car, I really do not want this to happen.

I also have the option of doing this in a garage with the car running. Will that make any difference?

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but IIRC there was a poster proposing a certain CO meter that would measure up to 10000ppm. That is not the case. This meter:

Extech CO260

does measure values between 0-9999ppm. It costs +800 euro (but you only die once, yes?).

In case of a very high concentration (12500ppm) you will loose consciousness immediately and die between 1 and 3 minutes. The Belgian anti toxicity center made a list (concentration, symptoms, death):

antigifcentrum.be/node/245

It's available in Dutch and French and you can use Google Translate for English or other languages.

Going Out Soon

Going Out Soon

Jul 6, 2022
Where could I attempt this method if I don't have a car and can't attempt in my residence?

I have thought of renting an apartment or motel, but it doesn't seem fair on the owner or staff.
Moreover, that sounds like it could other people at risk.
I am looking to attempt the charcoal method.

Here are the supplies I plan on purchasing:

I will be putting as much charcoal into the grill as possible (likely 4-7kg) along with 2-3 chimney starters. The vehicle is a 2018 RAV4. I will burn the charcoal down to embers, approx. 45-60 mins. While the coals are burning down I will consume approx. 6mg of clonazepam and a few hundred mgs of trazadone with some alcohol (likely strong beer). I will place the barbecue in the rear of the vehicle with the back seats folded down and enter the vehicle in the passenger side front seat.

Does this plan sound conclusive to anyone. Will I need to tape up any of the door seals in the car or can I just get in the car and fall asleep?

Also, does anyone foresee starting a fire in the car, I really do not want this to happen.

I also have the option of doing this in a garage with the car running. Will that make any difference?
I doubt the car method would work with any car that is even somewhat modern. That method is kind of a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Can you provide details on the type of tent? Brand? Size? Thanks!
This is her thread btw

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
This is her thread btw

I will buy the same thing that she bought so I will feel very confident the carbon monoxide will work and she also use weber briquettes, i will buy the same brand.

Im going this spring , its over for me , just waiting for the snow to melt to find a good spot in nature. May or beginning of june. In summer its too hot to do that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
JordanF

JordanF

Sep 21, 2023
What are your guy's thoughts on this paper? It honestly scared me off a bit of the carbon monoxide method. I don't want to survive or change my mind and then suffer cognitive defects

"Of 63 patients alive at follow-up eight showed an improvement and 21 (33.3%) a deterioration of personality after poisoning, and 27 (43%) reported a subsequent impairment of memory. "

Reactions: bwerner
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I don't want to survive or change my mind and then suffer cognitive defects
There's a risk with any (OD) method especially in the case of being found to early and being "rescued".

Reactions: thot88
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
It talks about survivors. Does it also talk about how many people succeeded? To put things in perspective...

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
What are your guy's thoughts on this paper? It honestly scared me off a bit of the carbon monoxide method. I don't want to survive or change my mind and then suffer cognitive defects

That's why I aborted my mission to ctb via carbon monoxide. For every successful ctb or accidental death I read about, I'd see articles of people surviving or failing. I read an article about a couple. One died and the other ...the husband survived after waking up disoriented with pain in his limb. They accidentally brought a charcoal grill in their tent. I wonder what makes someone survive? Is body weight and aspect?

I purchased a rather expensive generator that I still have not used. I will still keep it for a back up if I get extremely desperate.

Reactions: JordanF
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
That's why I aborted my mission to ctb via carbon monoxide. For every successful ctb or accidental death I read about, I'd see articles of people surviving or failing. I read an article about a couple. One died and the other ...the husband survived after waking up disoriented with pain in his limb. They accidentally brought a charcoal grill in their tent. I wonder what makes someone survive? Is body weight and aspect?

I purchased a rather expensive generator that I still have not used. I will still keep it for a back up if I get extremely desperate.
I think it has more to do to CO concentration than body weight. Starting from 12500 ppm you will loose consciousness immediately and dead within 1 or 3 minutes.

You can use a CO meter to check. The Extech CO260 measures between 0-9999 ppm. It's not cheap though, +800 euro.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I think it has more to do to CO concentration than body weight. Starting from 12500 ppm you will loose consciousness immediately and dead within 1 or 3 minutes.

You can use a CO meter to check. The Extech CO260 measures between 0-9999 ppm. It's not cheap though, +800 euro.
So, I'm not well versed in this. I purchased a 2500 watt portable generator last year. Is ppm determined how long a generator is kept on?

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
So, I'm not well versed in this. I purchased a 2500 watt portable generator last year. Is ppm determined how long a generator is kept on?
I'm no expert either. I got that number from an anti toxic center (antigifcentrum). But my guess is that the ppm will be higher when the generator is running for awhile. And the smaller the space the faster ppm will rise.

But I don't even know if generators produce enough CO to be deadly. I know I can't use my Toyota hybrid for this reason.

Ico

Ico

Jun 27, 2023
Are there generators on the market without CO's sensors? I have a Generac Generator, but it has something ('CO Sense") that needs to be disabled first. You can bypass it by connecting the 'black' wires together, but that means the unit will keep running until it cannot any longer. It's easier to just use my snowblower instead.

B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
I have tried the Charcoal method, I think the reason I failed was the room was 2 big.

I used one 4kg bag of charcoal. Fell asleep after probably an hour or little more.

Had a bottle of wine while waiting to fall asleep. Experienced No pain or discomfort, little dizzy and then fell asleep.

Unfortunately couple of hours later (maybe 4) someone got home and broke the door down and phoned the ambulance.

Woke up in hospital pretty angry and confused. I did leave a note on the door to not open etc.

This was late last year.

I am wondering how the people in Asia die so easily with small amount of charcoal...
Based on what I have seen in this thread, standard charcoal in Asia produces much more carbon than US charcoal so only a small amount is needed to CTB in a closed car. This fact is not mentioned enough leading to the assumption any charcoal in the US could easily do the job.

Recent CO suicide in Korea

A

arthur_blair

Feb 12, 2024
Moreover, that sounds like it could other people at risk.

I doubt the car method would work with any car that is even somewhat modern. That method is kind of a thing of the past.

I'm not planning on using the car's exhaust, but the CO generated from charcoal. I think it should work in such a confined space. Is 7kg of charcoal not enough?

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Based on what I have seen in this thread, standard charcoal in Asia produces much more carbon than US charcoal so only a small amount is needed to CTB in a closed car. This fact is not mentioned enough leading to the assumption any charcoal in the US could easily do the job.

Recent CO suicide in Korea
If you're looking for Asian charcoal, try Asian immigrant supermarkets. There's a chance they have them.

Reactions: bwerner
A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
I'm considering the GULPS generator method and wondering where the best place to source sulphuric acid is in the UK if anyone can help?

C

cruelforkicks

Mar 21, 2024
I don't see a lot of people posting about co2 from things other than generators, aside from a thread a while back about how snowblowers release a lot of co2. Could, hypothetically, a power washer work? It's gas powered and you get a little hazy if you're next to it for too long. I've seen articles about the dangers of using them in confined spaces but never seen deaths regarding them specifically. My plan is to have it on in a car. Might be a silly question but I'm running on 10+ fails here before finding the forums.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm considering the GULPS generator method and wondering where the best place to source sulphuric acid is in the UK if anyone can help?
Without a business u may not be able to source 96% sulfuric acid easily anymore. Maybe battery acid which 30% or so ... but that is not sufficient for the method.
I don't see a lot of people posting about co2 from things other than generators, aside from a thread a while back about how snowblowers release a lot of co2. Could, hypothetically, a power washer work? It's gas powered and you get a little hazy if you're next to it for too long. I've seen articles about the dangers of using them in confined spaces but never seen deaths regarding them specifically. My plan is to have it on in a car. Might be a silly question but I'm running on 10+ fails here before finding the forums.
It's better to use charcoal or sulfuric + formic acid if you can acquire them. Charcoal is easily available and the method is effective if you plan it well.

Last edited:
C

cruelforkicks

Mar 21, 2024
It's better to use charcoal or sulfuric + formic acid if you can acquire them. Charcoal is easily available and the method is effective if you plan it well.
I cannot leave behind any form of suspicious purchase history, unfortunately, and have to work with what I've got. What pitfalls might I run into with the current method?