W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I H
I have a zero turn mower (big) and a big atv in my garage. Would it work to just let them idle for a bit then head in?

Reactions: Alucard
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I think it can work, check that you reach 10,000 ppm before go into the garage.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I think it can work, check that you reach 10,000 ppm before go into the garage.

Yeah I thought so too. I see a lot of talk in this thread about having to seal off everything so I was concerned.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I think if you caulk pretty much every air inlet, it should work.

For my part, I think rather do that in my car, in the woods (if I do not get my N).

I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Can someone give me simple guide on how I can do it with burning charcoal.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019

Reactions: SpinTop555, Lennox, Antonin49 and 2 others
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I will, in the next two months, create manuals for both the acid and the charcoals CO methods, maybe as a pdf so that every NPC can download it and learn it by heart. Okay ? Okay.

I drove to town today to stock up on the H2SO4, because we only had 3 liters left.
They wanted 8 Euros per Liter online, so I went to the local drogaria, which is more or less a shop where country folk go to get advice and gear for things like exterminating pests, cleaning their pools, and home tool-timing with the help of substances, and they asked me if 98% would do ? So I got me 5 liters, and paid the incredible amount of 14,75 Euros for that, meaning that a liter costs E 2.95 - now I've got the full 8 liters of both formic and sulfuric acids for a successful magical mystery tour.
In other words, it pays when you go local. Nobody asked me if I wanted to dissolve corpses or may throw the stuff in someone's face - we're not living in a big British city ruled over by a Khan, this is a civilized country ;)

The More You Know About Carbon Monoxide, The More You Like It ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I H
I have a zero turn mower (big) and a big atv in my garage. Would it work to just let them idle for a bit then head in?

You would want to make sure that the roof of your garage is tight - they usually aren't. Same for the gate... they are terrible. You would want the mower to run for at least half an hour (no idea what air volume your garage has, one car or fifty-car), and that will make it terribly smokey and hardly breathable...

K

Kevin

May 15, 2019
Guys I am really helpless and incapable of finding the right set up for my self. I live in the US. How can I buy a filled nitrogen gas cylinder?

Reactions: My Friends
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Guys I am really helpless and incapable of finding the right set up for my self. I live in the US. How can I buy a filled nitrogen gas cylinder?

I'm personally uninterested in Nitrogen, but if that's the fad right now, do what I did : google 'nitrogen buy us' and see what happens.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-06-18 23-24-01.png
    Screenshot from 2019-06-18 23-24-01.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Love
Reactions: Alucard and Yaalya
V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
So, I read most of this thread (2/3) and I have a stupid question maybe. Im not native english, so sorry for any typo. So, I need to buy charcoal so I dont know shit about how much time they lit etc.
Like, what I know is: I need to use the chimney for burning the charcoal before. They need to be gray/white and they need to have zero smoke. So, after this I have to put the charcoal inside the room and close all the little holes etc. with tape, mh? So, my first question is: how many charcoal I need for a small room? Like, maybe not so small but lets say the size of af a normal bathroom. I want to do this in the bath, is more small of any other room after all. So I need a tray (is this right?) full of water to put under a steel bucket (or 2/3? Idk) and in this bucket I put the charcoals. So, finally: how I have to lit the charcoals? I need to do like before, with some paper under and they need to be like a pyramid, burning from the bottom to the top or i need to lit all the charcoals one by one? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but im actually not sure about this? Another question, in how many minutes/hours the charcoals will burn? Bye and thank u!!

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I am a bit confused about the process myself. Can anyone just write up the steps. Please let me know if this is correct:
1. 2.2 pounds good briquettes.
2. Put newspaper at the bottom of the chimney starter.
3. Fill with briquettes.
4. How do I light it?
5. Wait till the charcoal is white and not smoking before bringing it in.
6/ Do I need a pan under the chimney starter.
7. Is there a height of the tent necessary. I've seen a few pop up tents that say they're waterproof. Is this adequate. One person recommended a fly over the tent, to prevent water, is waterproof tent sufficient. If a fly is needed how to I secure it to the ground.
8. Is a small one person tent adequate; or possibly too small and could catch fire. T
Thank you very much. Cleo.
9. Someone suggested renting a minivan. Where there would I put the burner; must I then tape the windows: Gorilla tape?

Reactions: Darkhaven and Alucard
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I am a bit confused about the process myself. Can anyone just write up the steps. Please let me know if this is correct:
1. 2.2 pounds good briquettes.
2. Put newspaper at the bottom of the chimney starter.
3. Fill with briquettes.
4. How do I light it?
5. Wait till the charcoal is white and not smoking before bringing it in.
6/ Do I need a pan under the chimney starter.
7. Is there a height of the tent necessary. I've seen a few pop up tents that say they're waterproof. Is this adequate. One person recommended a fly over the tent, to prevent water, is waterproof tent sufficient. If a fly is needed how to I secure it to the ground.
8. Is a small one person tent adequate; or possibly too small and could catch fire. T
Thank you very much. Cleo.
9. Someone suggested renting a minivan. Where there would I put the burner; must I then tape the windows: Gorilla tape?

I have answered all of these questions before (or someone else did, even several times) - I did a description about how to light the bricks (I think that was in October/November), and I have described how you can insulate a tent (just these last weeks. It's EASY and can be done with ANY tent), others have given extremely valuable information about measures, and amounts of charcoal needed per cbm... but somehow most of the geniuses who 'read this thread' of biblical length, that I can read through completely within about an hour, have either not found or not understood these statements... that is a sad thing to know. People, please ! It's all there. It's not that I refuse to answer it all again, I'm actually planning to - but it takes time, and I now know it will make absolutely no sense to do so. A few pages onward, the same questions will be asked again.
Read all the posts and comments. It's all there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Readytogohome and Kokobushi_bae26
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I have answered all of these questions - I did a description about how to light the bricks (I think that was in October/November), and I have described how you can insulate a tent (just these last weeks), others have given extremely valuable information about measures, and amounts of charcoal needed per cbm... but somehow most of the geniuses who 'read this thread' of biblical length, that I can read through completely within about an hour, have either not found or not understood these statements... that is a sad thing to know. People, please ! It's all there. It's not that I refuse to answer it all again, it's that I now know it would make absolutely no sense to do so. Read all the posts and comments. It's all there.
Thank you, yes, I have read much of the information, but somehow they incorporate better in a step by step manner for me; I was a bit confused about all the information, though it was very good, I was still a bit confused about a few things.

Reactions: Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Thank you, yes, I have read much of the information, but somehow they incorporate better in a step by step manner for me; I was a bit confused about all the information, though it was very good, I was still a bit confused about a few things.

Maybe we should elaborate some list... that we could sort of pin right at the beginning of the thread... no idea if that's technically possible here (it could be done on certain social media platforms... no idea if they'd tolerate it. Wait... steemit should do it, or minds).
That would shorten the issue for newcomers, be easy to look up whenever anyone needs to check... all the rest would then be about individual details. Some things never change, for example the rule that if you use 1lb/500 g of briqs per cubic meter, and get the briqs just right, you can hardly fail.
The second is that you should make sure to remain undisturbed with your CO for at least an hour, to make sure it works even if theppm level is a bit low.
Another is that the watertightness of a tent is only remotely connected to its gastightness, and that you should definitely seal it up ;)
These things are by nature confusing and you should also definitely do a couple of tests before you go.
That is quite possible on a smaller scale, you need to develop a feel for the action and the materials.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Maybe we should elaborate some list... that we could sort of pin right at the beginning of the thread... no idea if that's technically possible here (it could be done on certain social media platforms... no idea if they'd tolerate it. Wait... steemit should do it, or minds).
That would shorten the issue for newcomers, be easy to look up whenever anyone needs to check... all the rest would then be about individual details. Some things never change, for example the rule that if you use 1lb/500 g of briqs per cubic meter, and get the briqs just right, you can hardly fail.
The second is that you should make sure to remain undisturbed with your CO for at least an hour, to make sure it works even if theppm level is a bit low.
Another is that the watertightness of a tent is only remotely connected to its gastightness, and that you should definitely seal it up ;)
These things are by nature confusing and you should also definitely do a couple of tests before you go.
That is quite possible on a smaller scale, you need to develop a feel for the action and the materials.
Thank you very much. I should have done this earlier, sensing after so many trials my chronic illness only gets worse and more debilitating. I could drive short distances, but have no car. In reality I stayed around because I thought I could change the course of the suffering of my son, a schizophrenic, but alas, as had been for 20 years, he always reverts to stopping his medication and going wild. As a nurse with a BS in Psy, I am well advised on the progression and horrible suffering for this mental illness for 80%. Slow death by homelessness, drugs, prison, hunger, all kinds of trouble. I'd like to make a statement about the paucity and disinterest Nevertheless, I have only failed over and over, I'm fried, and I need a way out quick, because I can't stand my own pain, and the incredible stress of his self-destructive behavior. Can I do you think do this in a motel bathroom? I'd prefer a campside, but can only get where I can get. Thank you for contemplating a cohesive list, and the addition of information you've given. Any problem with relaxing in a bathtub already on a high dose of sleeping meds, and music. Maybe I could get to a motel with picnic area so I can light the briquettes and let them simmer so no attention will be alerted.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Thank you very much. I should have done this earlier, sensing after so many trials my chronic illness only gets worse and more debilitating. I could drive short distances, but have no car. In reality I stayed around because I thought I could change the course of the suffering of my son, a schizophrenic, but alas, as had been for 20 years, he always reverts to stopping his medication and going wild. As a nurse with a BS in Psy, I am well advised on the progression and horrible suffering for this mental illness for 80%. Slow death by homelessness, drugs, prison, hunger, all kinds of trouble. I'd like to make a statement about the paucity and disinterest Nevertheless, I have only failed over and over, I'm fried, and I need a way out quick, because I can't stand my own pain, and the incredible stress of his self-destructive behavior. Can I do you think do this in a motel bathroom? I'd prefer a campside, but can only get where I can get. Thank you for contemplating a cohesive list, and the addition of information you've given. Any problem with relaxing in a bathtub already on a high dose of sleeping meds, and music. Maybe I could get to a motel with picnic area so I can light the briquettes and let them simmer so no attention will be alerted.

Oh hell, girl... that's bad, thanks for telling - but do not hurry it overmuch... failure shouldn't be an option, and you'll be free forever if you're successful.
A few questions, you cannot do it at home, really or are you in some hospital ? You can't get it to work with acids ? Please clear up. In a motel room you don't want to burn stuff, tents and cars have flammable interiors - all these nuisances can be handled or overcome, but we should be as close to an ideal scenario as possible - IT'S ONLY FOR THE ONCE. Always try to create an ideal scenery, don't compromise for superficial reasons.
I have a small 10 cbm store room that can be made airtight, the floor is tiled, the walls are concrete, I could probably commit chain saw mass murder there unnoticed, and nobody would be the wiser for months - this is a special sort of ideal - but a bathroom for two hours should be enough if it's not the sort where you set off smoke alarms and temperature sensors by burning a little charcoal... which is rather likely these days.
I would prefer to rent a holiday apartment on the beach, for a weekend at least or a flat for a few months, rather than try a motel room.
'Grill stuff' on the balcony, then carry it inside...
Talking hotel rooms, I recall there was a German politico in the late 1980s who killed himself after a political affair that ruined him, in a bathtub in the Beau Rivage in Geneva. He dozed off in the bathtub filled almost to the rim, with a heavy dose of barbiturates plus alcohol, and he had calculated it so that he would sink under and drown after being sufficiently sedated. Just saying, as you mentioned it - it was an interesting way to go and it worked perfectly - there were conspiracy theories about it being a murder, and if it was that wouldn't really change a lot from our point of view ;) You should be able to find out details by googling Uwe Barschel Suicide.

An hour later, I'm back to talk the least ideal method ;))
Say, you have to use a tent and charcoal, so all you need is a camp site where you're rather unobserved overnight and come over like someone who is enjoying nature for a few days. Okay ? Get a tent with inner tent (most are these days), these are about $30 for 2-3 persons. It desn't realy matter what brand or style, they will be about 2 m length and 1.5 width, and 1.2 or so in height, let's for simplicity's sake say you have 5 cubic meters of air inside.

Tents must be breathable, so you need to insulate and make sure the gas you create will stay inside... I would solve this by getting 4 to 6 cans of dark paint spray cans, maybe olive... you would place your inner tent on the floor and spray the paint onto its outside thickly, you want to close the distances between the fibers of the fabric from which the tent is made. Do you understand the principle ? This spray paint is basically a fast-drying adhesive with some pigments added... it will seal your tent *if you use enough of it*, guaranteed - but I haven't tested exactly how much would be needed, just a guess. Tape the remaining openings (air vents) shut, examine the zippers, are they made from a stiff enough material or will they let air through ? If so, spray them... this is all to gain time, in case you fail to reach a concentration of more than 5000 ppm - you will still be dead in an hour if you sealed off your tent correctly.

When you spray, thickly, the way you would NEVER want to use the spray can on, say, a car body, the inner tent will also get to be much darker, so nobody can see inside (tents are notoriously transparent if there's a light on inside ;)
Do this artwork a few days ahead of your final journey, somewhere else... once the paint is dry, you can cautiously pack the tent.
So, now you need to get about 2.5 kgs of coal briqs to the burn outside, you better arrange lots of food and drink around the tent and have a feast while you're at it, and take your bloody time... take it easy. You're having fun ! Then do a final coal-burning and get the stuff inside, and go to sleep with it. You will want a bucket with water inside in case something goes wrong, and you will want to put the glowing coals onto some heavy-duty insulation rather than onto the plastic floor of the tent, as that will melt in a second... but that issue has been described here. The main problem with glowing coals is that they are several hundred degrees hot inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: thebelljarrr, thundersnail and AtomicNewt
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Oh hell, girl... that's bad, thanks for telling - but do not hurry it overmuch... failure shouldn't be an option, and you'll be free forever if you're successful.
A few questions, you cannot do it at home, really or are you in some hospital ? You can't get it to work with acids ? Please clear up. In a motel room you don't want to burn stuff, tents and cars have flammable interiors - all these nuisances can be handled or overcome, but we should be as close to an ideal scenario as possible - IT'S ONLY FOR THE ONCE. Always try to create an ideal scenery, don't compromise for superficial reasons.
I have a small 10 cbm store room that can be made airtight, the floor is tiled, the walls are concrete, I could probably commit chain saw mass murder there unnoticed, and nobody would be the wiser for months - this is a special sort of ideal - but a bathroom for two hours should be enough if it's not the sort where you set off smoke alarms and temperature sensors by burning a little charcoal... which is rather likely these days.
I would prefer to rent a holiday apartment on the beach, for a weekend at least or a flat for a few months, rather than try a motel room.
'Grill stuff' on the balcony, then carry it inside...
Talking hotel rooms, I recall there was a German politico in the late 1980s who killed himself after a political affair that ruined him, in a bathtub in the Beau Rivage in Geneva. He dozed off in the bathtub filled almost to the rim, with a heavy dose of barbiturates plus alcohol, and he had calculated it so that he would sink under and drown after being sufficiently sedated. Just saying, as you mentioned it - it was an interesting way to go and it worked perfectly - there were conspiracy theories about it being a murder, and if it was that wouldn't really change a lot from our point of view ;) You should be able to find out details by googling Uwe Barschel Suicide.
:hug: Thank you for all this, and your empathy. I haven't much money at all, but perhaps I would go to Wildwood, a beach I love, and find a place you describe, at least for the day and night, the bus ride would be daunting with pain. No, I don't want anyone to have the trauma of finding me in the house. My son has enough traumas, one day perhaps he will remember how much he was loved. I was thinking of dilaudid, or fentanyl, but am worried about vomiting, as stomach issues play a role in my illness, I wouldn't want to vomit. Oh, no, not in a hospital, though occasionally I've spent a few days there reluctantly, and 2 10 hour OHS's. I was a nurse; never really knew what depression was personally, I knew sadness many times, as everyone must, but have many good and interesting memories. But, no way I'm ever going to a house of horrors nursing home. It's time to go before I can't. Thanks again, I'm not the greatest with mechanical devices, if I see it on a list, it will probably be easiest to be successful. Wish I had a partner though, I like people usually, and it's certainly a unique experience to share. Thanks again.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
:hug: Thank you for all this, and your empathy. I haven't much money at all, but perhaps I would go to Wildwood, a beach I love, and find a place you describe, at least for the day and night, the bus ride would be daunting with pain. No, I don't want anyone to have the trauma of finding me in the house. My son has enough traumas, one day perhaps he will remember how much he was loved. I was thinking of dilaudid, or fentanyl, but am worried about vomiting, as stomach issues play a role in my illness, I wouldn't want to vomit. Oh, no, not in a hospital, though occasionally I've spent a few days there reluctantly, and 2 10 hour OHS's. I was a nurse; never really knew what depression was personally, I knew sadness many times, as everyone must, but have many good and interesting memories. But, no way I'm ever going to a house of horrors nursing home. It's time to go before I can't. Thanks again, I'm not the greatest with mechanical devices, if I see it on a list, it will probably be easiest to be successful. Wish I had a partner though, I like people usually, and it's certainly a unique experience to share. Thanks again.

Totally get what you mean ;)
Updated the post with what so far is my "tent theory."
Well, with drugs you would want to make sure of reaching at least the LD50, and you can use most tablets intravenously, too - junkies do it all the time, have to dissolve the stuff cautiously.
The mechanical stuff I prescribe is all rather simple, otherwise I couldn't handle it either ;)
It's all doable...

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Totally get what you mean ;)
Updated the post with what so far is my "tent theory."
Well, with drugs you would want to make sure of reaching at least the LD50, and you can use most tablets intravenously, too - junkies do it all the time, have to dissolve the stuff cautiously.
The mechanical stuff I prescribe is all rather simple, otherwise I couldn't handle it either ;)
It's all doable...
Sorry, I don't know what LD50 means. Long term sleep disorder, take Valium 10 mg usually with diphendrate (like unisom) 20 mg, but if I doubled or tripled it I'd fall asleep easily, usually take it after Aloe Vera Gel, an excellent aid to calm the stomach. I could figure out how to dissolve pills, I used to do it for patients, but don't know what's necessary for intravenously, is IM or sq OK, I have almost invisible veins from my operations

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Sorry, I don't know what LD50 means. Long term sleep disorder, take Valium 10 mg usually with diphendrate (like unisom) 20 mg, but if I doubled or tripled it I'd fall asleep easily, usually take it after Aloe Vera Gel, an excellent aid to calm the stomach. I could figure out how to dissolve pills, I used to do it for patients, but don't know what's necessary for intravenously, is IM or sq OK, I have almost invisible veins from my operations

'Lethal Dose' that safely kills 50 percent of victims.
Sure, you won't sleep well under the circumstance.
Benzodiazepines won't kill you, even if you take hundreds, but they will induce a day-long coma... veins, oh well I would forget about the injections then and try to take much within a sort of light, sweet dinner. Valium etc is usually not bitter, so that's good. I have some of those myself but I will only take very few as I need to make sure the process works precisely... making sure, wide awake. Y'know, as in "their finest hour" ;)
I mean, Valium will make you careless and you might doze off or forget about the whole idea.
If you could get barbiturates, that would of course change everything - I mean, they still use them to euthanize pets, and it just switches them off...
Vets all have the stuff. But you must have thought about that before and there's a reason you prefer to go with CO.

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
'Lethal Dose' that safely kills 50 percent of victims.
Sure, you won't sleep well under the circumstance.
Benzodiazepines won't kill you, even if you take hundreds, but they will induce a day-long coma... veins, oh well I would forget about the injections then and try to take much within a sort of light, sweet dinner. Valium etc is usually not bitter, so that's good. I have some of those myself but I will only take very few as I need to make sure the process works precisely... making sure, wide awake. Y'know, as in "their finest hour" ;)
I mean, Valium will make you careless and you might doze off or forget about the whole idea.
If you could get barbiturates, that would of course change everything - I mean, they still use them to euthanize pets, and it just switches them off...
Vets all have the stuff. But you must have thought about that before and there's a reason you prefer to go with CO.

Yes, I thought of dilaudid, with valiums you have to take hundreds of them, my stomach is one of my problems; why I though of injectables. I think I only thought recently of how more swiftly this disease is debilitating me. People are dying of this in ten years now, it's been 35 for me; but back then, they didn't know anything about it. And I always took alternatives. I know I can get dilaudid in pill form; maybe I should go the overdose route; nasty subject; but I've read about rectal method, avoiding stomach issues. Thanks for all the info, I really appreciate it. Peace :hug:

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Cool ;)) Overlooked the dilaudid it seems... People are dying of this in ten years now, it's been 35 for me - all of them sissies these days ;))
I did a brief search and it may be that colorectal app of painkillers might need a 30% higher dose compared to oral, to be on the safe side.
Haven't checked this route before, but this is what I 'd make very sure about.
Have a look at this thread

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Cool ;)) Overlooked the dilaudid it seems... People are dying of this in ten years now, it's been 35 for me - all of them sissies these days ;))
I did a brief search and it may be that colorectal app of painkillers might need a 30% higher dose compared to oral, to be on the safe side.

:hug: Not sure if I am getting to the place you referred me to on the r/opiates site; but I will research the LD of the rectal dilaudid; and, see if I can find some information on how it's done; how to transform the pills into the proper formula. As a nurse, I used to crush up my patients pills in warm water for his gastric tube; but we're talking about a large dose here: I wonder if there is any intestinal pain associated with that administration. Well, it is a painkiller. I've rarely taken pain killers, just briefly after operations; but I recall dilaudid for a kidney stone; what a relief. I read it is 50 times more powerful than heroine. I'll look further. Thanks again. At this point, it feels like I can't be choosy about place.

Last edited:
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
:hug: Not sure if I am getting to the place you referred me to on the r/opiates site; but I will research the LD of the rectal dilaudid; and, see if I can find some information on how it's done; how to transform the pills into the proper formula. As a nurse, I used to crush up my patients pills in warm water for his gastric tube; but we're talking about a large dose here: I wonder if there is any intestinal pain associated with that administration. Well, it is a painkiller. I've rarely taken pain killers, just briefly after operations; but I recall dilaudid for a kidney stone; what a relief. I read it is 50 times more powerful than heroine. I'll look further. Thanks again. At this point, it feels like I can't be choosy about place.

Well... tell me if you need more detail about the exact charcoals how-to. I'll do one soonish but I tend to procreate because for me, the issues is solved - also last time some folks opined that it was rather complicated. We live in a consumer society, stuff is supposed to be simple and over rhe counter !
Well it IS simple, but there are a few steps.
As to the rectal administration I suppose the supportability depends on the volume only, you want to keep that comparatively low.
Reddit links seem to be problematic ;) I'll copy what was interesting in the thread :
In rats and mice it is 50-55mg per kg of bodyweight. Since that'd mean, with no tolerance, it would take just over 4.5g to kill me, I know this has to be wrong. Mice must have a much higher resistance to opiates than humans, in rabbits it took 100mg per kg to kill. The LD50 is the toxicity level. Most people who overdose do not die of toxicity with the exception of some intentional overdoses (suicides) where people just went crazy with the dose to make sure they weren't coming back. Most die from respiratory depression, especially with hydromorphone as it's one of the strongest opioids in that sense.
It's likely not wrong. However I would want a second opinion, and in any case overdose by at least factor 3 with drugs, I overkill twice with CO ;)

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Well... tell me if you need more detail about the exact charcoals how-to. I'll do one soonish but I tend to procreate because for me, the issues is solved - also last time some folks opined that it was rather complicated. We live in a consumer society, stuff is supposed to be simple and over rhe counter !
Well it IS simple, but there are a few steps.
As to the rectal administration I suppose the supportability depends on the volume only, you want to keep that comparatively low.
Reddit links seem to be problematic ;) I'll copy what was interesting in the thread :
In rats and mice it is 50-55mg per kg of bodyweight. Since that'd mean, with no tolerance, it would take just over 4.5g to kill me, I know this has to be wrong. Mice must have a much higher resistance to opiates than humans, in rabbits it took 100mg per kg to kill. The LD50 is the toxicity level. Most people who overdose do not die of toxicity with the exception of some intentional overdoses (suicides) where people just went crazy with the dose to make sure they weren't coming back. Most die from respiratory depression, especially with hydromorphone as it's one of the strongest opioids in that sense.
It's likely not wrong. However I would want a second opinion, and in any case overdose by at least factor 3 with drugs, I overkill twice with CO ;)
I wish I could get my hands on a gun. Last night I was playing with slipknots on my bathrobe tie, which is not strong; and woke up this AM unable to get to the kitchen. I'm trying to take care of a disability will for my son, that's the end of what I can do for him. Doing anything is so daunting right now, I so wish euthanasia was legalized. After all, the suicide rate is 5X the national average for ME/CFS. Thanks so much, I hope you are feeling well, I appreciate your information and patience heartfully. :hug:

Was the quote above, re: 35 years for you. There's got to be a good reason for that I think. Hope you are having a good day :sunglasses:

Last edited:
V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
I'm goint to use 4k of charcoal (i want to burn 8k of charcoal and then, in the case, add more charcoal to the cooking pan) and then I add some flammable liquid and with a lighter I turn on the all and I light two gas stoves but I think I use just 1500 watt of 2500 because actually idk if maybe the charcoal will burn in a way that they dont have to burn. This is my plan. I hope that the charcoal does not smell too much in the process and that my mom dont enter the door. I have like 4 hours, but the amount of charcoal is not little, so... Im scared they will feel the smoke, but the windows are quite distant (those that connect my room with theirs) ... I just cant focus and I cant stay here in this planet no more, yall am really weak and maybe a little crazy because i cant control my thoughts and I cant even move to my mom house because of this, but i will try to take the road, take the bus and take the train. And I will try to not look like a suicidal and I will try to dont have some other issues. ... idk, what i can do if not this? I cant even focus on other methods because im confuse right now. What methon is more right than this for me? Idk. If I had the strength i wuould go to another city and jump from some big places. I hope to not scream or to be prepared for all, but I want so much to die that I have to be, even If I cant. Idk anymore.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I'm goint to use 4k of charcoal (i want to burn 8k of charcoal and then, in the case, add more charcoal to the cooking pan) and then I add some flammable liquid and with a lighter I turn on the all and I light two gas stoves but I think I use just 1500 watt of 2500 because actually idk if maybe the charcoal will burn in a way that they dont have to burn. This is my plan. I hope that the charcoal does not smell too much in the process and that my mom dont enter the door. I have like 4 hours, but the amount of charcoal is not little, so... Im scared they will feel the smoke, but the windows are quite distant (those that connect my room with theirs) ... I just cant focus and I cant stay here in this planet no more, yall am really weak and maybe a little crazy because i cant control my thoughts and I cant even move to my mom house because of this, but i will try to take the road, take the bus and take the train. And I will try to not look like a suicidal and I will try to dont have some other issues. ... idk, what i can do if not this? I cant even focus on other methods because im confuse right now. What methon is more right than this for me? Idk. If I had the strength i wuould go to another city and jump from some big places. I hope to not scream or to be prepared for all, but I want so much to die that I have to be, even If I cant. Idk anymore.

I'm so sorry about how terrible you feel, I can relate. But, please read the entire thread of directions before continuing your plan, if you want to be successful. Good luck. :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vienrose
V

Vienrose

Jun 21, 2019
I read it. I think this is right.
I just bought all the items. I dont have money now and I will not wait any longer.
I just bought the bucket instead of the cooker... sorry for the messages... but yeah.

Last edited: