Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
Few pages back somebody mentioned sulfuric and formic acid reaction to produce CO, both are ultra easy and cheap to get here, seems more reliable for me compared to coal(and way less risky to execute) but i have few questions:
  1. If i ll just mix both acids, solution will eventually contain a lot of water, therefore diluting it. How much will it affect CO output? Would using multiple containers be a better idea in this case?
  2. AFAIK you'd need to heat solution in order for reaction to start. Does reaction itself produce enough heat in the process to maintain output? If not, what portable thingy can you suggest to keep it around 50-60C?

K

kikoveloso

Apr 12, 2019
I tried the method of carbon monoxide inside my car but I was frustrated because I fell into the bullshit of calling my brothers and parents to say goodbye .. found the secluded beach where I stopped my car just by the noise that the sea made on the phone. .The coal was almost at the point to emit carbon monoxide was already full of alcohol in the mind almost taking the benzodiazepine and found me .. now I am in a clinic waiting to recover to try again, but this time I will not fall into the bullshit of call anyone .

Sorry my bad english.

• Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost, Manfromtheocean and outhor
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
Few pages back somebody mentioned sulfuric and formic acid reaction to produce CO, both are ultra easy and cheap to get here, seems more reliable for me compared to coal(and way less risky to execute) but i have few questions:
  1. If i ll just mix both acids, solution will eventually contain a lot of water, therefore diluting it. How much will it affect CO output? Would using multiple containers be a better idea in this case?
  2. AFAIK you'd need to heat solution in order for reaction to start. Does reaction itself produce enough heat in the process to maintain output? If not, what portable thingy can you suggest to keep it around 50-60C?
as far as i know you don't need to heat the solution, just keep in mind that there will be sulfuric acid fumes, you will need a water wash (a rose conected to the jar that you mixed the acids, then the other side of the rose inside a water bucket, to remove the sullfuric acid fumes). as long as there is formic acid in the solution, co will be produced, but it will get slower.

Reactions: thisnight
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I'm concerned that the unburned hydrocarbons (fuel) in the genset's exhaust will make it very irritating.

Last edited:
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
I'm concerned that the unburned hydrocarbons (fuel) in the genset's exhaust will make it very irritating.
you mean a gas generator? well, in the page 15 of this thread, i posted links to death cases of CO poisoning due to using a engine inside a enclosed space, it is near the end of the page. people don't seen to care about the fumes. But it is always recomended that you test and check with a meter to be shure it will work.

T

thisnight

Mar 18, 2019
There's a description of a failed attempt in this thread, you should definitely have a look at it. Also there's a description in the PPH.

1 - CO production will decrease over time as the solution will accumulate more and more water. Using multiple containers may be a way to counter this if you find a practical way to do it. CO production seems to be the highest in the beginning so there's a danger you pass out in the middle of it.
2 - You don't need to heat it. The reaction is exotherm though.
See a video here (German):

Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
Yeah i've seen that post. Still not sure how did they fail. Given the fact they used 2 jars feeding CO directly into oxygen mask, it would produce roughly 3L per min, which is way above 1% that is required to ctb within few minutes(we inhale 6-9L of air per min on average AND they had 3 extra jars filling car with CO as well).

In that video with gulps demonstration they used double jar setup to start reaction, would be relatively easy to use multiple of those and start them all at once within few seconds

Reactions: thisnight
T

thisnight

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah i've seen that post. Still not sure how did they fail. Given the fact they used 2 jars feeding CO directly into oxygen mask, it would produce roughly 3L per min, which is way above 1% that is required to ctb within few minutes(we inhale 6-9L of air per min on average AND they had 3 extra jars filling car with CO as well).
Yes I also haven't figured out what went wrong there. I suspect the reaction stopped for some reason very early after he had passed out so while the CO level initially rose very fast to make him lose consciousness within seconds, it quickly went south afterwards.

Manfromtheocean

Manfromtheocean

Feb 26, 2019
I tried the method of carbon monoxide inside my car but I was frustrated because I fell into the bullshit of calling my brothers and parents to say goodbye .. found the secluded beach where I stopped my car just by the noise that the sea made on the phone. .The coal was almost at the point to emit carbon monoxide was already full of alcohol in the mind almost taking the benzodiazepine and found me .. now I am in a clinic waiting to recover to try again, but this time I will not fall into the bullshit of call anyone .

Sorry my bad english.

I'm so sorry to hear this and wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: outhor
W

whatever1111

Student
Feb 16, 2019
do you have any good source on this method besides this thread and the 8chan one?

Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
I've tried this method and what people dont mention is how fucking hot it will get in whatever area u choose to do this. I was using my bathroom and it quickly got so hot I had to get out, no idea how people do this in a area as small as a car

Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
Yeah, thats one of the reasons im planning to use acids instead.

Also if you have a car or place where you can store it - just buy CO tank and flow regulator. 40L ones are the most common and thats more than enough.

Manfromtheocean

Manfromtheocean

Feb 26, 2019
I've tried this method and what people dont mention is how fucking hot it will get in whatever area u choose to do this. I was using my bathroom and it quickly got so hot I had to get out, no idea how people do this in a area as small as a car

I will take sleeping pills with alcohol and hope to lose consciousness before I feel the heat.

Reactions: Kris7825, Setepai and Joannf
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
Taping up the vents on the dash isnt going to help anything either. There are vents under the dash too.

So in case those are closed by the recirculation flap, there are also vents on the rear of the car somewhere so that the doors can be closed.

I'm confident that I could prevent fresh air mixing in any of my cars.

Reactions: thundersnail and detached
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
How painful is death via Carbon Monoxide? Has anyone here actually experienced Co poisoning themselves?

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
How painful is death via Carbon Monoxide? Has anyone here actually experienced Co poisoning themselves?
I've been told that it's really peaceful and painless unless there isn't enough CO for it to be lethal.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone here been successful with this method? I just joined and its my only option.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
I've been told that it's really peaceful and painless unless there isn't enough CO for it to be lethal.

Ive heard mixed stories about it. Some apparently experience pretty intense symptoms while others don't feel anything. Im thinking about using a 3500 watt electric generator in a tent. I'm pretty sure that would be lethal. Just concerned about the pain or discomfort aspect. I have virtually no fear of death. But pain, yes.

Reactions: whatever1111
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
Ive heard mixed stories about it. Some apparently experience pretty intense symptoms while others don't feel anything. Im thinking about using a 3500 watt electric generator in a tent. I'm pretty sure that would be lethal. Just concerned about the pain or discomfort aspect. I have virtually no fear of death. But pain, yes.
Will you be inside the tent when you turn the generator on? I'm always concerned about the heat generated

O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
Is this carbon monoxide reader ok?

Hand Held Carbon Monoxide Meter - High Accuracy and 1000 PPM Measurement Range CO Sensor w/Digital LCD Display Auto Power Off Safety Alarm Battery Operated and Control Buttons - Pyle PCMM05 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005FU5J5Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_k13YCbTC3JX4S
in this thread people go for those meters that can measure up to 10000 PPM, but, i in the PPeH (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-2NX0jVOjCrOJycMsy3KLXHMSGL3MSnV) sugest to observe the rise of the CO, if it is fast and max out the meter, you should be fine chapter 6

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Will you be inside the tent when you turn the generator on? I'm always concerned about the heat generated

I plan to turn it on and just wait until it's over. If it's not too painful. I don't know about the heat. For myself, I am more concerned about intense headache, naseau, feeling so ill that I abandon the attempt.

Reactions: outhor
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
I plan to turn it on and just wait until it's over. If it's not too painful. I don't know about the heat. For myself, I am more concerned about intense headache, naseau, feeling so ill that I abandon the attempt.
good luck my friend

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
i have been reading through the threads all week. Specifically around charcoal carbon monoxide. It is the only option i have, even if i have to try it 50 times to succeed. The other methods i wouldn't have the guts for and in canada i can not find anything that will ship SN here, unless someone is aware of anything? If carbon doesnt work thats choice 2. Last resort is hanging, but again i have no idea if i could follow through.

I have my supplies ready and have for several years it brought me some peace knowing i always had an option if it became too much. So some facts and questions any input is greatly appreciated.

1. I have read of failed attempts where people got headaches or were caught and didnt have the opportunity to see it through. Is anyone here aware of anyone here who used this method and did not return? Presumably it worked?
  2. This method makes it appear easy when you read articles of people who this accidentally happens to, yet the forums here make it sound quite difficult, is it really that hard?
  3. I have two 14 inch charcoal bbqs i will light on my balcony (my condo allows balcony barbecues). I will move it into the bathroom. I Have tape, sleeping pills, alcohol. Time isnt an issue i live alone and since i have cut everyone off no one would notice until i start to smell. If that doesnt work i will try my suv, a part of me wants to take a road trip to the end and find the perfect spot. Although i have not stepped foot outside in months i have sourced a delivery option for everything. Do i have to get a chimney starter? From what i gathered a carbon monoxide detector is a must so you dont end up with brain damage. Anyone have a link to a fairly good or cheap one? If not i can post a few and if someone can guide me.However many times i have to try this i will post it to help anyone else interested in the same option.

Apologies if i have repeated anything, i have read threads and only asked what i did not see, or what is specific to my circumstance.

Tav

Tav

Apr 20, 2018
What do you think about this idea i had to set a CO generator to start and reach lethal concentration while you sleep dying as peaceful as possible?

Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
In countryside here a lot of people still using fireplaces to heat their houses during winter. Few years ago a guy who closed his fireplace vent before wood coals completely stopped glowing went to sleep and never woke up. As for what you would feel - read my post, its not painful at all. Method is really easy to execute, i would still consider CO tank instead in case you live alone

Reactions: Cevapcici
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Yuri everyone here keeps indicating it hasnt worked here, i want to use that method but haven't heard any success stories.

Y

Yuri

Apr 10, 2019
And who would write those? The reason you see so few people discussing or trying it is that you need to have a car or have home/apartment where you would be alone long enough. Majority of people here do not have access to either. One failed attempt that was posted here gone wrong most likely because acids stop reacting due to either heat issue or solution concentration. Others were straight up "i started burning coal and there was too much smoke", which clearly indicates that person had no idea whats going on. Doing it in a tent is not as reliable since its hard to seal properly. You cannot just book a hotel room and then burn charcoal inside or bring CO tank in there. I personally know 2 people who died from accidental exposure, thats enough for me to go with it

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Cool, i have a car an apartment and live by myself so no issues on that front. Just became concerned as i settled on it and heard a lot of failure stories but no one indicating that it had worked for someone. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: whatever1111
O

outhor

bus catcher
Mar 13, 2019
What do you think about this idea i had to set a CO generator to start and reach lethal concentration while you sleep dying as peaceful as possible?
I want that too, i though of it, but you might hurt other people, this is why car and tent is a good idea.
And who would write those? The reason you see so few people discussing or trying it is that you need to have a car or have home/apartment where you would be alone long enough. Majority of people here do not have access to either. One failed attempt that was posted here gone wrong most likely because acids stop reacting due to either heat issue or solution concentration. Others were straight up "i started burning coal and there was too much smoke", which clearly indicates that person had no idea whats going on. Doing it in a tent is not as reliable since its hard to seal properly. You cannot just book a hotel room and then burn charcoal inside or bring CO tank in there. I personally know 2 people who died from accidental exposure, thats enough for me to go with it
can you tell how you will do it? maybe you have a good method