A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Joannf , at least you got soem sense of human. Although this is not a laughing matter.

Would you happen to know where I could buy a device that can measure CO up to 10,000 ppm ? I'm in Europe ...

Reactions: Joannf
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
For this, you need to spend a fortnight testing with the material so as to master it.
It's not a one-night stand, a nice death is hard work and only for the tough !

I'll be messing with the acids once more these next days.

Maybe you can buy a rat or any other pest? Put the cage on the floor or up at the ceiling level.

Reactions: Flight light, sif and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
@Joannf , at least you got soem sense of human. Although this is not a laughing matter.

Would you happen to know where I could buy a device that can measure CO up to 10,000 ppm ? I'm in Europe ...

I'm in Europe as well - many people are and it seems everybody else wants to come.
I wouldn't think on wasting the money for a 10k meter when a cheap meter, which I already have, will do the job at a lower concentration (though that may be intellectually challenging) - but I saw them available from various sources on the web, from about 300 eurodollars upwards. Shall I google it for you or do you want to dare try it yourself ?
As to death, I see it as what follows a very interesting life, so why not have fun going about it ;)

Reactions: sif
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Maybe you can buy a rat or any other pest? Put the cage on the floor or up at the ceiling level.

I have no hate for any other species than the human one, and therefore I believe we as the ultimate pest have the responsibility to clear up our own traces. But I agree that rats are our closest competitors and I can tell you where to find some if you think they can be of use in our mutual enterprise, likely as "canaries in the coal mine" ;)
Anyway, 5 kgs per 10 cubic meters is a VERY safe bet - not rats, charcoal.

Reactions: rotciv, Lost_the_will2_live and sif
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I'm in Europe as well - many people are and it seems everybody else wants to come.
I wouldn't think on wasting the money for a 10k meter when a cheap meter, which I already have, will do the job at a lower concentration (though that may be intellectually challenging) - but I saw them available from various sources on the web, from about 300 eurodollars upwards. Shall I google it for you or do you want to dare try it yourself ?
As to death, I see it as what follows a very interesting life, so why not have fun going about it ;)
You did extrapolate from 1,000 PPM to 10,000 PPM ? I probably could find a 1,000 PPM one.

But how do you know that such an extrapolation is valid ? It seems like a reasonable guess, but is it really valid when you just increase the amount of charcoal ? Surface area, disprersion in the room etc, I'd much prefer the 10,000 PPM to be sure.

Reactions: sif and Joannf
B

BlackpillAsshat

Dec 12, 2018
Is there a substitute to a chimney starter? I've googled around and it seems they don't exist in my country.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
You did extrapolate from 1,000 PPM to 10,000 PPM ? I probably could find a 1,000 PPM one.

But how do you know that such an extrapolation is valid ? It seems like a reasonable guess, but is it really valid when you just increase the amount of charcoal ? Surface area, disprersion in the room etc, I'd much prefer the 10,000 PPM to be sure.

We know what we know by using logic, as logic is our only means beyond belief, and the belief systems don't let us die at all, they all say we have to live forever. You want a guarantee, which is basically in the competency of the belief sector - now that's a bad proposition, even a ruinous mental fix. I would think that maybe buying three different 10000ppm detectors from different sources (careful, different brand names often hide the same product) may satisfy your needs... sure, my simple meter may be a bit off and then, extrapolation could widen the angle of error - but do you really think 5 kgs of carbon won't do for 10 cubic meters of air ?

Extrapolation is as such a mathematically correct method, and your 'surface' argument is invalid insofar as we would simply increase the number of briqs, thereby multiplying the surface area where the reaction takes place - no problem there except saturation of the available air with CO within the room as such, levelling off at 10000ppm, which cannot be seen as problematic. Many sources regard 4000ppm as deadly.
You want a guarantee, and in this rapidly dissolving western culture we all think we have a right to guarantees, so I understand... the only way out is to get the three meters and make the experiment, and tell me what the outcome is. I'm looking forward ;) While I wait, I'm quite content with my findings as they correspond with the rest of the data I found here, implementing a big security margin.

I'll be checking the gas angle next, I find the thought enticing that people carry a propane terrace heater inside and accidentally doze off to die watching TV, or that a baking oven starts producing CO simply by it's manner of operation.
Using gas is so much more convenient than coals or acid...
In case you decide for acid, make sure you get the stuff and then ask me about how to 'wash' the acid fumes away - I read about a guy who died with half his lungs and face etched away. Not that it mattered, he was quite dead.

If all fails, I still have a 9mm pistol loaded with 15 Silver Tips at my bedside, and so I must admit that all my ruminations here are just caused by my hate of the terrible bang it makes ;)

Last edited:
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I
Is there a substitute to a chimney starter? I've googled around and it seems they don't exist in my country.
It's essential to set all the briqs aflame equally and at the same time, and you need about two dozen briqs at least depending on the space you will use... a chimney starter cannot do that, and most people use chimney starters because they don't get it hacked any other way in the first place. I will document the 'how' in one of my next posts, but uploading pictures here is a bit hard - I first have to upload them somewhere else.
Correction : a chimney starter CAN do it for up to two dozen briqs but not more, and the method is a bit unreliable. It's all okay for grilling other animals' bodies, just not for what we are after. We don't ant to suffer, do we...

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
I

It's essential to set all the briqs aflame equally and at the same time, and you need about two dozen briqs at least depending on the space you will use... a chimney starter cannot do that, and most people use chimney starters because they don't get it hacked any other way in the first place. I will document the 'how' in one of my next posts, but uploading pictures here is a bit hard - I first have to upload them somewhere else.
Correction : a chimney starter CAN do it for up to two dozen briqs but not more, and the method is a bit unreliable. It's all okay for grilling other animals' bodies, just not for what we are after. We don't ant to suffer, do we...
What if I just say 'F it' and just light the damn thing the normal way regardless of whether I use briquettes or actual coals, or better yet both and just light it with a flame or lighter or match, whatever....what do you say to that, will it work or will I fail and wake up? :/

Last edited:
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Joannf ,

´I used 500 grams of supermarket briqs, which I set aflame with a special setup that would guarantee their equal burning (NOT a bleeding chimney starter), this took 20 minutes. After 25 minutes, I removed the now 2/3rd grey briqs into a more room-compatible aluminum receptacle (careful, this stuff is extremely hot) while some of them were still burning with very low flames, changing over to glow-state, and carried them into the sealed bathroom with the CO meter.´

Your comment about extrapolation:

I´m not sure of the specifics, but it is relevant how the surface of the brics is exposed to air ? Or maybe that doesn´t even matter that much, but then the volume-composition may. To put it simply: whether 3 times as many briqs give off three times as much CO (in a real world situation) does depend on how the briqs or CO are exposed to the air. A clear example would be: one cubic metres of briqs, enclosed in a metal or concrete cage/can, exposed to the air at a surface that is only 10x10by10 centimeters: how much CO would it give off ? Does it just depend on the volume of the briqs and will the CO be released to the air anyway, or does the way it is exposed to the air also matter.

I hope that made sense.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I'm writing with the latex gloves still on (best if you handle acids) : I underestimated my CO meter (acute embarrassment). I did a mix of 500 ml 99% formic and 600 ml 95% sulfuric, this time making sure they were above 10 Celsius as my impression had been the earlier mix was too cold... 430ppm from two minutes after reaction begin, rising to 710 five minutes later, falling to 630, then 560 after opening the door the third time - this is a fast producer compared to charcoal, and the reaction is also over after a few minutes. My washing method is working perfectly.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
@Joannf ,

´I used 500 grams of supermarket briqs, which I set aflame with a special setup that would guarantee their equal burning (NOT a bleeding chimney starter), this took 20 minutes. After 25 minutes, I removed the now 2/3rd grey briqs into a more room-compatible aluminum receptacle (careful, this stuff is extremely hot) while some of them were still burning with very low flames, changing over to glow-state, and carried them into the sealed bathroom with the CO meter.´

Your comment about extrapolation:

I´m not sure of the specifics, but it is relevant how the surface of the brics is exposed to air ? Or maybe that doesn´t even matter that much, but then the volume-composition may. To put it simply: whether 3 times as many briqs give off three times as much CO (in a real world situation) does depend on how the briqs or CO are exposed to the air. A clear example would be: one cubic metres of briqs, enclosed in a metal or concrete cage/can, exposed to the air at a surface that is only 10x10by10 centimeters: how much CO would it give off ? Does it just depend on the volume of the briqs and will the CO be released to the air anyway, or does the way it is exposed to the air also matter.

I hope that made sense.
I see what you mean but that's why we're using briqs (and I always sort out broken ones) - they are all almost equal sized and I always lay them out on a grid so they can 'breathe' ;) This will of course be more difficult the more you use, but it has to be done (and isn't being done with chimney starter/grill methods). I think if you use charcoal briqs, the best ready-made stuff you can buy are several disposable grills - also great for testing. These seem to come with about 800 grams of briqs each, you can buy them at 3 Euros in stores like Intermarche and the likes.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Joannf ,

This really puts you to work !

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
What if I just say 'F it' and just light the damn thing the normal way regardless of whether I use briquettes or actual coals, or better yet both and just light it with a flame or lighter or match, whatever....what do you say to that, will it work or will I fail and wake up? :/

Somebody know the answer I seek? Please? Somebody??? Lol.

B

BlackpillAsshat

Dec 12, 2018
I

Well, I can't get a chimney starter anyways, but would you know how many briqs are necessary for a car? It should at least be much easier than a whole room, but I don't even how many m³ a car has inside.

N

nohoper

Dec 2, 2018
Well, I can't get a chimney starter anyways, but would you know how many briqs are necessary for a car? It should at least be much easier than a whole room, but I don't even how many m³ a car has inside.

Small car is around 3m squared and you would need around 1KG of briqs although some have succeeded with disposable bbqs which contain less. ,how many briqs well that depends on the size so its best to go by weight..

Reactions: sif and stargazer
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Small car is around 3m squared and you would need around 1KG of briqs although some have succeeded with disposable bbqs which contain less. ,how many briqs well that depends on the size so its best to go by weight..

What if it's just literally charcoal coals? From like a big bag of the stuff? Even if I have to then throw them into like metal buckets or shit on top of the bricks. I don't care how many. Probably three for three foot wells.

Will the coals be enough?

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018

Wondering if the images will show up... one is the stuff that fires them in an ideal way, two is 500 grams (abt 14-15 briqs) beginning to burn... twice that will likely be enough inside a car, but you can get four of these items onto the backseat of a Mercedes E class sedan. All tested... I wouldn't use a car as a) air escapes comparatively fast, b) all the plastic inside (top) - nasty ! This stuff gets extremely hot, and you don't need melting or burning plastic in there.
Ugh. This forum software is useless...
I'll try again...
Dawg, this is so mucked up...
Pitcher One
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/11821...oto/118213451471372913466/6636716153162640978

Pitcher Two
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/11821...oto/118213451471372913466/6636716618469299698

Does this work for you ?
You need a layer of wood chips doused with plant oil, firelighters galore (the receptacle used is from one of those disposable supermarket grills), you then lay out the briqs, here 14 of them, weighed, only whole ones, horizontally, no overlaps. Spray some alcohol or gasoline (not too much) over the setup before you place the grid with the coals over it the rocket fuel, then set it aflame - ideally just once, it should catch fire easily.
Check regular burning, you may need to run this two or three times before you get it right... it's cheap, and you can grill something over it, a rat or your neighbor, so nobody is any wiser abt what you're up yo, taking you for just another krazy kannibal ;)
But seriously, this stuff should burn for abt half an hour and be hot enough to really turn your coals lower sides aflame and grey within 25 minutes, so you can carry them in-car or inhouse or whatever, and get the hell out of this place...

chgrid1.jpg
chgrid2.jpg

Last edited:
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
I did a mix of 500 ml 99% formic and 600 ml 95% sulfuric... My washing method is working perfectly.
What do you think, does the acid´s produce a stinging smell? What do you use as your washing methode?

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
What do you think, does the acid´s produce a stinging smell? What do you use as your washing methode?
It's been my major concern from the start, and today I experienced it again. You have to mix the stuff and make sure it goes where you want it...

I decided on metal jerrycans as they are solid and have a tap that closes real tight... as opposed to plastic ones, and you can insert very long sprouts... the latter fit into 1 inch diameter plastic water hoses (gets the stuff anywhere, say from the bathroom to another, or tho a second canister). I use a secondary canister, a plastic one, where the hose leads in very low and horizontally, This is a 20 litre affair and it's filled with rock wool and water, just enough water so it doesn't run out (check height levels of canisters involved).
There's a plastic grid about half way up the canister, from there on it's filters for these kitchen vapor filters... you get them at amazon, they're in part white for grease and black for the rest - throw away the white stuff, you want the black active carbon (charcoal) filter, stuff it in the canister and there you go. Away from the water, on top. Understood ?
You last have to fill the acids into the jerry can of course, do the sulfuric first... if you're using 5 liters (10 l canister) , you will need a long time to get the formic inside the can, while the stuff is already reacting - this is bad, it means intense fumes would immediately rise and start going upwards to your face... wear latex gloves, a full-face gas mask and protective plastic, and do it outside. THE FUMES ARE UNBEARABLE. Be very calm when you do this... try to be godlike... thine name is death ;)

I am working on a way to introduce two plastic bags into the jerrycan, then filling the two acids into one each, later cutting the throats of those two bags - see ? Reaction starting while I'm already closing the bugger.
Then close the canister with the prepared sprout-attached-to-hose-attached-to-filter-canister, everything is of course prepared so it can be easily done... [this is all very simpl if you just use a few milliliters like in what you read online, but if you're serious, you have to make amends].
Close tight, shake-shake. Put down and enjoy. Stuff gets warm maybe 30 degrees, no problem. Tally-ho ;)

Reactions: Lennox
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Quite a thing, that charcoal setup ! Ouch. I don't have much experience with that sort of thing, which doesn't help at all.

Anyway, I did make an earlier post about the formic acid plus sulphuric acid. Does anyone have a comment about the science, tech and practical part ? You can always mix up stuff, but with this you need to be careful.

I read Joannf's story. To put it simply, not quite what I had in mind.

Reactions: nohoper
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Quite a thing, that charcoal setup ! Ouch. I don't have much experience with that sort of thing, which doesn't help at all.

Anyway, I did make an earlier post about the formic acid plus sulphuric acid. Does anyone have a comment about the science, tech and practical part ? You can always mix up stuff, but with this you need to be careful.

I read Joannf's story. To put it simply, not quite what I had in mind.
Yep - you're an end-user consumerist westerner like most of us, that's the reason why our civilization is going to the hogs - get it ready made and throw the garbage in the bushes ;)
Where's that pioneer spirit, Arak ?! Tsk, tsk...
They were selling ready made stuff from Australia but that was cut off, then they tried something else - you know how it is, cant sell it officially/politically incorrect. Suicide is legal in the Netherlands and Switzerland I believe ?
DID you try the darknet ???
I hear Muslim countries will even posthumously behead you if you kill yourself.

In any case, the acid setup is really much less hard to do if you just use 150 ml or so, can carry the stuff with you nut need to use it like a gas mask. That's not what I had in mind, I need to take somebody else and our dog with me once this turns serious - therefore all the tech.
The safest simple method is still the nine with the silver tips, I just don't know if I am hard enough to shoot two other persons (friends, not enemies) and then myself... so that is why I spend all this time with what I described here.
There's also hanging - don't really need to hang, you can strangle yourself in bed, with any thin but strong thread (fishing nylon), take some benzos and it might be the easiest of all ways.
Just don't panic ;)

Last edited:
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
Please all have a look at this 8 minute video - this is what I'll research next ;))
This guy explains what NOT to do if you have a gas stove, and loads of people in the Iberian peninsula
have exactly that - for example, I do...

Here'a a brief explanation, 4 minutes - okay ;_
Now everybody should be able to modify a gas burner, if at all necessary, to give off optimal amounts of CO.

You don't need a stove or a gas line - we are using the standard 15 kg propane or butane bottles, you can cook with such a bottle for almost half a year - see the point ?
Take a gas burner and bottle inside a small room...
I now have to find out if this produces enough CO fast enough for car or tent use.
From all we posted here I have learned that these, compared to rooms have the drawback that you can't just expect to lie there for half the night with the CO level never going down, killing you softly even if it's just in the 4000ppm area.

Gas as such seems to produce only about 60% as much Carbon Oxides when burning as coal - that's the drawback. Does this mean I need 8 kgs of gas where it would take 5 kgs of charcoal ? Then I would need to burn 6 liters of gasoline in a small generator if I use that, and try to not inhale all the stink ?
Help me check this out, folks !! Being suicidal doesn't mean being ridiculously passive, we'll all end as hero(in)es - so more Morituri team spirit please. Banzai ;))

For comparison - CO2(!) levels produced - relativity will be same with CO :

Coal (anthracite) 228.6
Coal (subbituminous)214.3
Diesel fuel and heating oil 161.3
Gasoline (without ethanol) 157.2
Propane 139.0
Natural gas 117.0

Last edited:
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Joannf ,

I guess you're one of those American pioneers ? For me, it was over when our ancestors displaced/slaughtered the Celts ... a very long time ago (Europe). I'm in one of the most regulated societies in Europe.

They were selling ready made stuff from Australia but that was cut off, then they tried something else - you know how it is, cant sell it officially/politically incorrect. Suicide is legal in the Netherlands and Switzerland I believe ?
I hear Muslim countries will even posthumously behead you if you kill yourself.' I wouldn't know about Muslim countries, but I'd say that's the spirit ! Can't they do it in advance ? Maybe it helps to insult the prophet ? (no offense)
I didn't try the darknet. Never done that, I could go for a lot of things but the risk of getting caught/deliveries intercepted ...

'Suicide is legal in the Netherlands and Switzerland I believe ?' Isn't that the case in most countries ? Maybe once upon a time they used to convict you for murder ... long time ago. Doesn't mean they wouldn't 'rescue' you.

Gas oven ? I think they discarded those in the 1970s or so. In theory one could make one. I haven't watched your vids yet.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
@Joannf ,

I guess you're one of those American pioneers ? For me, it was over when our ancestors displaced/slaughtered the Celts ... a very long time ago (Europe). I'm in one of the most regulated societies in Europe.

I hear Muslim countries will even posthumously behead you if you kill yourself.' I wouldn't know about Muslim countries, but I'd say that's the spirit ! Can't they do it in advance ? Maybe it helps to insult the prophet ? (no offense)
I didn't try the darknet. Never done that, I could go for a lot of things but the risk of getting caught/deliveries intercepted ...

'Suicide is legal in the Netherlands and Switzerland I believe ?' Isn't that the case in most countries ? Maybe once upon a time they used to convict you for murder ... long time ago. Doesn't mean they wouldn't 'rescue' you.

Gas oven ? I think they discarded those in the 1970s or so. In theory one could make one. I haven't watched your vids yet.

I'm a humble European myself... though I don't suffer from guilt feelings for what Adam or Eve may have done.

It's of course hard to forbid suicide, but it's a taboo still and most people would be aghast at this forum... you see, humans are delusional little primates of very limited wits and they fear death so very much that they dream up delusional afterlives and the like, they will forever prefer such delusion to reality - reality, or being responsible for their own lives (without omnipotent beings) is simply too hard to bear for a domesticated herd animal used to fantastic delusions. Fallen angels they want to be... so when others, often people whose delusions have failed them, take their own lives, the entire "meaning of life" system of many angels is suddenly endangered. That cannot be allowed...
It's disillusioning, and human society needs to stay reality-resistant. Therefore the taboo.

Gas stoves are still very popular in the southern parts of Europe, where heating isn't always necessary in winter and electric land lines aren't covering all places. You get them in all countries. In any case, a simple and low-cost item to get would also be an outdoor gas heater, the mushroom-like things they sell in the bricomarkets that some wasteful people use on terraces in autumn. I got a small one last May at an Aldi store close to Gibraltar, at 6 Euros, where I also found a chimney starter at 3 Euros - I didn't even know what it was meant for back then but it looked useful - much metal for the money. Not a problem.

Last edited:
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Please all have a look at this 8 minute video - this is what I'll research next ;))
This guy explains what NOT to do if you have a gas stove, and loads of people in the Iberian peninsula
have exactly that - for example, I do...

Here'a a brief explanation, 4 minutes - okay ;_
Now everybody should be able to modify a gas burner, if at all necessary, to give off optimal amounts of CO.

You don't need a stove or a gas line - we are using the standard 15 kg propane or butane bottles, you can cook with such a bottle for almost half a year - see the point ?
Take a gas burner and bottle inside a small room...
I now have to find out if this produces enough CO fast enough for car or tent use.
From all we posted here I have learned that these, compared to rooms have the drawback that you can't just expect to lie there for half the night with the CO level never going down, killing you softly even if it's just in the 4000ppm area.

Gas as such seems to produce only about 60% as much Carbon Oxides when burning as coal - that's the drawback. Does this mean I need 8 kgs of gas where it would take 5 kgs of charcoal ? Then I would need to burn 6 liters of gasoline in a small generator if I use that, and try to not inhale all the stink ?
Help me check this out, folks !! Being suicidal doesn't mean being ridiculously passive, we'll all end as hero(in)es - so more Morituri team spirit please. Banzai ;))

For comparison - CO2(!) levels produced - relativity will be same with CO :

Coal (anthracite) 228.6
Coal (subbituminous)214.3
Diesel fuel and heating oil 161.3
Gasoline (without ethanol) 157.2
Propane 139.0
Natural gas 117.0

I wish you would have an open invite to a party at your house. I think I've said that before....it would be awesome. Lots of CO.

Reactions: sif and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I wish you would have an open invite to a party at your house. I think I've said that before....it would be awesome. Lots of CO.

The problem would seem to be setting up all this stuff at once to have it go off in a timely fashion... the charcoal to be carried inside once it stops smoking, the acid to be mixed right after... not a placid scenery at all. That is why I'm interested in the gas, because it seems to be comparatively slow but sort of automatic... the more I'm thinking about it, the more I become convinced that the hectic methods are only good for the car and tent crowd, creating sort of an active death experience - but that doesn't go well with sedating yourself, having another Tequila Sunrise and slowly going to sleep watching a sentimental movie or reading irrelevant lit ;)

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Joannf , I did check ebay out of curiousity, they have some stuff but it's for 'outdoors'/vacations. I guess I'd have to check specs if I wanted.

Formic acid and sulphuric acid = I just hate to experiment with that. A gas mask ? You need a special type to keep out the CO, and oxygen is an isse. Obviously something that would supply you with O2 would be nice. It's all about the method and execution I guess.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
@Joannf , I did check ebay out of curiousity, they have some stuff but it's for 'outdoors'/vacations. I guess I'd have to check specs if I wanted.

Formic acid and sulphuric acid = I just hate to experiment with that. A gas mask ? You need a special type to keep out the CO, and oxygen is an isse. Obviously something that would supply you with O2 would be nice. It's all about the method and execution I guess.

Yes acid is nasty... you won't notice it touching your skin, except for a soapy feeling (your skin getting dissolved)... but hey, there's gotta be some challenge to this, some fun ;) As to the fumes, simply coal filters will take it and you can get rudimentary masks in a well-stocked homeworker's market, no military grade stuff needed at all. Amazon also does it. For the eyes, one of those plexi swimmer's glasses will do, or a diver's mask Doesn't everybody have one ? Only intense fumes will actually damage the skin.

You should decide if you want to pursue the "fast and tiny" way (mix half a litre max the way I did, it's controllable, inhale from a container where the washed and pure CO gas was collected, die within minutes - on the subway if you're really cool, wearing a "suicide is painless" t-shirt) or the slow and large one on a sofa, sherry glass in hand,where you combine some charcoal grills and the big fireplace with some propane in a modded terrace heater (working on it,m these things are SO cool, like giant Bunsen burners. I'd rather skip the acid in that case. Yay, chemistry class all over again !

Reactions: GerMann
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Joannf , I quickly looked at amazon.co.uk and there is a lot of stuff ... I don't know which one I'd pick, I'd have to investigate. And it really depends on the purpose. if it's about skin, then it's about the entire body ...