Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
There's many alternatives. The most fleshed out vision is Participatory Economics. You can imagine many more. Capitalism is only a few hundred years, a blink of an eye in humanity's 100k-200k years of history. We did all sorts of things

But! No one system is Right. People should experiment with many different ones. Or maybe you fall into a rut and get dystopia again
All systems require human labour. Labour is the entire point of human existence - an efficient transformation of energy from one kind to another. Blaming capitalism is kind of a miss - the main enemy is life itself.

As to trying out different systems - that would require blood civil wars.

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I propose a new system, euthanism, the right to die as the first rule, people who wants to go , well , if they are mentally able to make that decision, lets go to your local clinic to get euthanasia.

I know im only dreaming.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I propose a new system, euthanism, the right to die as the first rule, people who wants to go , well , if they are mentally able to make that decision, lets go to your local clinic to get euthanasia.

I know im only dreaming.
The rebuttal is supposed to be that the state wouldn't like to lose its tax payers, but in truth, it's a Marxist argument, and states don't actually seem to care - see the Ukraine, or America, or Russia. Societies seem to be controlled by culture, not rational self-interest.

...This means that the anti-suicide position is even more evil than from an economist perspective. Humans don't want us to pay them our due, humans simply want to make us suffer. Because their idiotic god in the head tells them so.

(Regarding Russia, I meant that the Russian demographics is going to crash in the coming decades, and Putin as a dictator could at least remove female right to owning property - but instead he will plunge his country into social unrest because even dictators are subservient to the greater culture. The same way as the Saudi kingdom cannot support Israel in the open. Apologies for political examples, I breathe politics.)

Of course, I'm not saying suicide to be the only option. Even I would like to experience some things to be sure. On the other hand, death is always the destination, so the fact normies are against suicide is akin to feminists calling the Western world a patriarchy - rather delusional.

...With the caveat that in modern times, we might reach immortality due to technological singularity. So technically, this time death might be not the only option. It's complicated.

Reactions: Gonnerr
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Why don't you become one of these "influencers" on social media. Or a streaming gamer. Or a TikTok dancer. Seems like these are the jobs that this shit society values most nowadays and can set you up for retirement in early age. 😂😭

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
All systems require human labour. Labour is the entire point of human existence - an efficient transformation of energy from one kind to another. Blaming capitalism is kind of a miss - the main enemy is life itself.

As to trying out different systems - that would require blood civil wars.
When you transform energy freely, it's play. Under your boss's command, it's wageslavery

Since most adults are wageslaves/unemployed, we could avoid civil war if we team up and stop obeying masters. Who march us off the cliff into environmental destruction. Which is far worse than a civil war

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
When you transform energy freely, it's play. Under your boss's command, it's wageslavery
What's free about starving to death? The boss only orders you to till the field lest you cheat the system and slack off, making others work.

The real slavemaster is the creator of the universe.

Since most adults are wageslaves/unemployed, we could avoid civil war if we team up and stop obeying masters.
You've just described a civil war.

Who march us off the cliff into environmental destruction. Which is far worse than a civil war
Isn't the green agenda a meme? It's literally state propaganda in the West, yet you're supposed to oppose the state...