• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

artpopbestalbum

Nov 8, 2022
The reason why I wanna catch the bus is capitalism itself.

I'll have to work until the day I die or I will die working.

I don't have a house. I don't have a job. I'm only here speaking to you because my parents had jobs and them they got a retirement after being 60 years old.

I don't want to work. I don't want to be a slave to the system. I don't feel joy in buying new shoes or clothes.

I wish I was a native South American who lived among the nature.

I hate the society we live in.

It's very likely one day I will end up catching the bus and the reason this would occur is capitalism.

It's killing us. It's killing you. It's killing myself. It killed millions of people already.

arrowheads

arrowheads

I don’t need therapy, I need to be shot
Dec 7, 2022
I agree with you. Having to sell your time, body, and soul to survive nauseates me.
I just got out of a homeless shelter last month. I thought once I had a place to stay I would be less depressed. Being exposed to some of the most inhumane experiences (in a "first world" country) has just contributed to my reasoning of not wanting to be here anymore.
Whether I decide to go out on my own terms or naturally die, I'll just be adding another number to the body count of capitalism.

LookingforAnswers

LookingforAnswers

Student
Mar 15, 2022
You have options to live off grid etc dont put yourself in a box. And often that stuff seems more appealing until you are actually gathering your own food etc and you realize how hard work that is.

But if you want to escape capitalism you can there are ppl doing it. You just need to have a vision and see it thru. Youtube has plenty ppl off grid

Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
No it's not.

This will always be a convenient scapegoat for people who don't comprehend basic economic principles and political systems.

But honestly, what's stopping you right now from living off the grid and foraging for your own resources? I promise you, that lifestyle isn't nearly as desirable as you're envisioning it. You can try to point the finger at capitalism all you want as the source of your misery, but you'll soon realize how many modern conveniences you take for granted as you're slogging it out against the unforgiving elements of mother nature.

Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
I agree with you. Having to sell your time, body, and soul to survive nauseates me.
I just got out of a homeless shelter last month. I thought once I had a place to stay I would be less depressed. Being exposed to some of the most inhumane experiences (in a "first world" country) has just contributed to my reasoning of not wanting to be here anymore.
Whether I decide to go out on my own terms or naturally die, I'll just be adding another number to the body count of capitalism.
I haven't been homeless myself but witnessing the housing crisis where I am, where renting a closet will be 850, probably 1200 in a few years. I'm so hopeless and life feels so unjust. So many disabled people, elderly people, family less people, on the streets because nobody can afford 2000 a month minimum rent and nobody should have to. 2 million dollars to buy a house here. My mom was homeless for four years and it destroyed my faith in humanity. Here, all the shelters are always full, and they were full all those years she was out. We have hundreds of thousands if not millions of homeless. Working at a gas station and seeing how the homeless are treated by staff and other customers who insult them, ("go get a job" "get the fuck out of here") has crushed my faith in humanity. Seeing how people treated my mom when she was homeless, and knowing because I'm a minimum wage, uneducated person, I will be too soon, because rent is already unaffordable. I hate this society. I'm disgusted by it. Also very sorry you had to go through that.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
There are some dignified jobs, but those usually go to relatives/friends via nepotism, or one lucky winner of hundreds fighting for that prized position, in sad desperation. Most jobs are undignified, underpaid, pseudo-slavery. It's pathetic when people glorify the rat race. Many suffer and lose out so that a few can feel like they're mummy and daddy's special little gift to the world when they get chosen for a comfy position. It's a circus of monkeys masturbating their own egos.

Worst of all are those slaves at the bottom of the system who defend it, apparently failing to realise how they're being extorted as they toil to earn but a fraction of the bossman's income, whilst telling themselves an elaborate story of why that's totally fair, so that they can sleep at night. You do you buddy, I guess.

Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
"It easier to imagine the end of the world then the end of capitalism"

I think about this everyday, how even though this system is killing everything around us. There people still defending it.

If it one thing capitalism is truly good at, it's being the great filter of life

gogoprince

gogoprince

Dec 19, 2021
I feel so daunted by the daily grind and this fucked up anthropocentric, earth-devastating economy, but capitalism hasn't won for good. People's minds are beginning to change and soon their actions too. If we say we need to literally end our lives because capitalism is too powerful than we're admitting that humanity can't win against a set of ideas that actively antagonize and sacrifice humanity/human-ness. So many have been willing to give their lives in the struggle against corporate tyranny, dictatorships, etc. the strength of humanity is truly incredible. I hope I can honor them and be as brave as them some day. Not that we have to waste our lives, but there are bigger things than our selves.

D

don't want it

Dec 14, 2022
I quit my previous job because I was bored six days a week, 9 hours a day, half of my money is rent (I like living in a nice place by myself), a quarter is on my car, and a quarter of it is on myself I'm tired of life as a whole, not just work

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
being disabled, unable to work, made me realize how much capitalism is to blame for 99% of my problems/mental illness. If I got denied SSI I was absolutely going to ctb. Luckily I got it on my first try, which is almost unheard of. It's still a ridiculously low amount of money though. I can always pay my rent where I live, but the whole check isn't even close enough to pay rent in lots of places in the US, so many disabled ppl are homeless. And bc it's so such a small amount of money, I can't afford to live alone and I'm trapped living with an abuser. Disabled ppl are something like 40% more likely to experience DV. We all deserve better than capitalism <3

tuyu

tuyu

im not afraid to die.
Mar 19, 2023
Precisely what I told my psychologist about and they had nothing useful to say (where do you think your paycheck is coming from bud? Oh right, my pay!)

I do envision and want to work toward off the grid living, making use off stuff like solar / hydro power with backup generators and ofc not living toooo far off like maybe 1-2 hours away from town. But tbh it's not that affordable to build your own "homestead" as well and seems to require some knowledge (I watched a YouTube of how some architect used her skill and knowledge to design some off the grid living space for herself)

Edit: I have literally thought about this since I was 5-7 years old and have been depressed ever since. Maybe I am/was too woke or "enlightened" as a child

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
living off the grid is still living under capitalism. and requires a ton of resources that just aren't available to a lot of ppl, including owning land. which requires good credit, lots of money, etc. It's an individualistic solution to a problem that is caused by individualism. It doesn't solve problems like lack of healthcare, education, etc.

ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023

I don't have a house. I don't have a job. I'm only here speaking to you because my parents had jobs and them they got a retirement after being 60 years old.

I don't want to work. I don't want to be a slave to the system. I don't feel joy in buying new shoes or clothes.

It's very likely one day I will end up catching the bus and the reason this would occur is capitalism.

It's killing us. It's killing you. It's killing myself. It killed millions of people already.
I feel the exact same. I was scared to ever post about it because I didn't want people to lecture me about how good of a system capitalism is…

imlookingforward

imlookingforward

why so blue?
Mar 8, 2023
this is really how it is… and capitalism just rejects ppl who cant be a part of it, people who are mentally or physically disabled… they treat them like subhuman garbage. it sucks. i feel like i cant exist in this world

voidweller

voidweller

she/they/it
Feb 10, 2023
i feel you. im currently NEET and i refuse to be a wage slave (i also couldnt possibly hold a job with my disabilities anyway). going to apply for SSI some point soon

capitalism is a major cause of my problems and why i want to ctb, tho i think my reasons to ctb go a bit deeper than just capitalism, since i'd still want to ctb in a communist utopia. but maybe if wasnt born into such an unjust oppressive system and lived in a better world from the start, maybe i wouldnt have ever wanted to ctb. maybe

• Love
Reactions: DiscT and guayabas
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
i feel you. im currently NEET and i refuse to be a wage slave (i also couldnt possibly hold a job with my disabilities anyway). going to apply for SSI some point soon

capitalism is a major cause of my problems and why i want to ctb, tho i think my reasons to ctb go a bit deeper than just capitalism, since i'd still want to ctb in a communist utopia. but maybe if wasnt born into such an unjust oppressive system and lived in a better world from the start, maybe i wouldnt have ever wanted to ctb. maybe
this website is an excellent resource when it comes to applying for disability and other disability related resources/accommodations in the US

I hope you're able to get some extra support <3

A

artpopbestalbum

Nov 8, 2022
a couple of million bucks in my account I would not be so depressed (?) sadly

D

deadhead12!

Mar 12, 2023

I have never related to a post so much! our brains are exactly alike

R

RUPA

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I could say I understand how you feel. I knew I was not meant for this capitalistic, technologically driven modern world as a teen. I've always thought I should have been born in the Medieval or ancient period (Maybe I had already in my last lives). Have you ever thought about living off grid? I briefly dreamt about it and gave up the idea because it was seemingly impossible since I had no skills no resources whatsoever and was a coward girl and dispiritingly I'm still in the same situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: imlookingforward
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
It took me so long in America's healthcare system just to get a surgery I wasnt even sure would renew my hope for life that I started to get chronic issues due to depression.
By the time I actually get that surgery my reward is maybe a decade or so of youth remaining, all the while having to spend even more time bogging through a healthcare system from hell that I more than likely will have issues get worse before recovery.
And the reward for enduring that all? I get to return to the wage slave life because I lost all strength and talent. I can await an age where my body fails and I have no safety net or retirement plan and I die then on the streets.
The only benefeit I feel from capitalism is hatred of it and the oligarchy is the only thing I feel aside being tired and depressed, sadly I cannot do anythimg about it and I doubt anyone can anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sparr0w
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
What's the alternative?

I'll be the first to admit I'm entirely ignorant of economics, but I just thought the problem was corporations/government control.
There's many alternatives. The most fleshed out vision is Participatory Economics. You can imagine many more. Capitalism is only a few hundred years, a blink of an eye in humanity's 100k-200k years of history. We did all sorts of things

But! No one system is Right. People should experiment with many different ones. Or maybe you fall into a rut and get dystopia again

L

lost-unfound

Mar 10, 2023
if I sell my life to some company, it's not my life anymore. and I'm not going to live a life that isn't mine.

Reactions: imlookingforward
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
personally, in the US anyways, i think step number one needs to be LANDBACK. we/colonizers (I come from both colonizer and indigenous roots so it's kinda complicated for me lol but I have passing privilege so when it comes to these topics I try to recognize my roll as part of the problem) stole this land from the ppl who were taking care of it and then we destroyed it to the point where we might not even be able to survive much longer. idk how realistic it is but I support LANDBACK. from there I think we need to defer to those whose land was stolen.
here's more info on it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex and rue
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
Capitalism. It is a failed system. I do not see a house in my future. I do not see retirement in my future. I just see work, work, work. Work for a crappy company to make bosses and corporations rich. I see a failed health care system. I see schools that do not teach. I am looking for a bus ticket out of here when the time comes.

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
And soon enough it will turn this world into a living hell (more than what it already is). Imagine 5 degree raise in world temperature plus all jobs become fully automated and yet the few individuals on top receiving all the surplus while working people get nothing. Either we push for something beyond capitalism, or we end our lives, whatever method we might choose.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Capitalism is only good for people with capital.

Capitalism should be rename to modern day slavery. That's all that is.

And they are strong and powerful.

That likely won't change, they will do everything in their power to make that continue and they are way more powerful than us.

The cold hard truth.

Last edited: