• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

soonVERYsoon

Sep 26, 2018
For the past ten years my life has been unmanageable. I've been defeated by mental health issues stemming from my childhood and have been ridiculously stubborn when it comes to ever-changing medication adjustments and therapy that seems to have gone nowhere.

I recently moved to be closer to a cousin, and other cousins which I dont know very well, but he gives me more anxiety being around him. He doesnt listen much and is only concerned with me giving him cash. Whenever I've ventured out to any stores with him, I often want to run and flee because he pockets things from the stores and chamges tags on merchandise, so he only pays a fraction of the price. I hate it and it makes me uneasy...to the max.

He left and came back and has not contacted me...the last things he said to me..."you're crazy" and "do you have $10?"

I have been overeating as if Ive been having my last meals...and Im just ready to stop hurting and going day-to-day without the will to actually live.

This is a total rant, and I'm sure it's incohesive...but I'm just done.

Suspension hanging with bedsheet...I have 18 hours to write out my final hand-written good-bye.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
For the past ten years my life has been unmanageable. I've been defeated by mental health issues stemming from my childhood and have been ridiculously stubborn when it comes to ever-changing medication adjustments and therapy that seems to have gone nowhere.

I recently moved to be closer to a cousin, and other cousins which I dont know very well, but he gives me more anxiety being around him. He doesnt listen much and is only concerned with me giving him cash. Whenever I've ventured out to any stores with him, I often want to run and flee because he pockets things from the stores and chamges tags on merchandise, so he only pays a fraction of the price. I hate it and it makes me uneasy...to the max.

He left and came back and has not contacted me...the last things he said to me..."you're crazy" and "do you have $10?"

I have been overeating as if Ive been having my last meals...and Im just ready to stop hurting and going day-to-day without the will to actually live.

This is a total rant, and I'm sure it's incohesive...but I'm just done.

Suspension hanging with bedsheet...I have 18 hours to write out my final hand-written good-bye.

It's not incohesive, it makes more sense then you'd think. I'm sorry for your long suffering, I hope you can find peace in your decision. Try to enjoy the last bit of time you have if you can.