gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
i want to ctb as soon as possible but currently i can't have any time alone in the house. and when the right time comes i won't know with sufficient time to prepare everything. what do i do.

Reactions: dizzdesi and Saxenomorph
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I hate how there isn't the option for us to just easily die in peace whenever we wish to. It really shouldn't be so difficult to die.

• Love
Reactions: gonegirl1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well you may not have so many options then but to wait until you are alone long enough so nobody can interfere and start a rescue attempt. What's your method?

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
How many people are there in your house?

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
i want to ctb as soon as possible but currently i can't have any time alone in the house. and when the right time comes i won't know with sufficient time to prepare everything. what do i do.
many people rent a hotel room, but i'm not sure if you'd be looking to spend money...or potentially have the cleaning staff view your body afterwards. some people also do it outdoors, like in the woods, but that can be quite dangerous and you may get caught. every method has a downside, including the locations unfortunately. i don't live alone either so i'm trying to maneuver around that myself; it sucks

Reactions: gonegirl1