memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
The BBC did a story on him earlier this year.

yeah this, coupled with the fact that SN is about to be banned in the US https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/4310 is exactly why I am glad I got my SN when I did. I'm hoping he doesn't get busted before I'm out of here, cause I am NOT trying to get a welfare check like folks got after KL got arrested.

• Wow
Reactions: heavyeyes, pthnrdnojvsc and -Link-
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
The BBC did a story on him earlier this year.

oh shit thats worrying. is it worth it to just like rush my order and hope my parents don't find it rather than trying to find a workaround because now im really scared its gonna get like shut down or something

W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
He didn't make them take it, just supplied, he should not be facing murder charges when he did not force them to take it. Just like a drug dealer won't het charged for murder if the user ODs
You couldn't be more wrong; drug dealers absolutely get charged with murder for overdoses. They will spend years to make sure dealers end up before a judge and get sentenced to decades in prison. I can't believe there is any question on this when the answer is a quick Google search away.

A quick search of "overdose arrest" will yield many examples.

Overdose Death Investigations Challenge DEA Agents to Bring Justice

Las Vegas police arrest man for murder in woman's fentanyl overdose death
(This is right where I live.)

How JSO's Overdose Squad hunts down, arrests those accused of dealing deadly drugs

Arrest made in 2022 fatal drug overdose in Lehigh County, authorities say (UPDATE)

Woman arrested for supplying fentanyl-laced pills in Sandy Springs overdose

Arrest Made for Murder due to Fentanyl Overdoses

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, cowboypants, Nothing87 and 1 other person
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
He even offered phone consultations where he gave people tips on how to increase their chances of a successful attempt. That is crossing a line. He didn't know how old these people are or what their reason was to want to end their life. He didn't care. He was just exploiting people's suffering and profiting off of their death.
Dude, what do you expect? To risk jail for the good of his heart and produce out of nowhere? And you realize only adults are expected to do the payment, right?

There's such a problem with double standards when people want right to die and accessibility and when they get them, "nuh uh, only for me, you aren't expected to actually do it!!!".

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
Many of us bought off him, but let's not be unrealistic and suggest he didn't do more than simply sell a legal product. He certainly aided and abetted through consultation and advice directed towards an end goal. Which is why he'll not have a leg to stand on according to law. The fact is that just because one perceives the right to die to be good doesn't mean this guy did it for good intentions, he did it completely for his own ends. Also what we think is irrelevant in law, he did something either without understanding the law or in purposeful contradiction. Maybe that seems hypocritical after purchasing from him but we all entered the pact knowing the score, he must have known that was likely to be problematic in law and we must have known it could have consequences (which it did, through visits and such)

Reactions: heavyeyes, Emeralds, Spectre and 3 others
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
The fact is that just because one perceives the right to die to be good doesn't mean this guy did it for good intentions
I agree and never assumed it, but people don't really perceive it as a good right at times, or expect an essay about how worthy life is before selling fucking poison. IDK.