• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Can you destroy all of your body's eggs? I was googling this but none of the results were what I wanted. Can you ask a doctor to remove and then destroy all of your eggs? Is there a biological/natural way to kill them yourself? I hate getting my period every month and wish the vicious cycle would end. There's really no need for this, I don't want children and I hate how my body is set up for it. Periods are also super annoying to deal with, they literally give me unbearable pain and the blood stains everywhere. It's just so ugh…

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
You can get a hysterectomy, I say "can" but I very much doubt you would find someone willing to perform it on you without good reason especially if you are young

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You can get a hysterectomy, I say "can" but I very much doubt you would find someone willing to perform it on you without good reason especially if you are young
I hate how doctors are against it…I wish they would be more understanding of women who are sure that they never want kids. I heard that most doctors don't perform hysterectomies because they believe that the patient will want to have kids in the future. I'll never change my mind, I hate how the doctors believe that one day you will, and how they believe that being able to have a child is more important than your own personal wishes. I think I might have endometriosis, I get excruciating pain with my period that leaves me bedridden.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto and Mayfly
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
You can sell them (to a fertility clinic, totally legit) for quite a lot of money I've heard. I'd look into it if I were you.

• Informative
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I would advise against messing with your body in any way but whatever you do in life it is your call.

Just be ready to live with the consequences.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You can sell them (to a fertility clinic, totally legit) for quite a lot of money I've heard. I'd look into it if I were you.
I don't want my eggs to be used to create new life, but thanks for the idea.

Reactions: BrainShower
S

synchroscope

Oct 29, 2023
I've been planning my hysterectomy since I was 10. Unfortunately it's the only way to permanently get rid of periods. I only say 'unfortunately' because of how difficult it is to get one. Difficult, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE! If you know what you're doing.

Quick note on hysterectomies- a lot of dipshit no good idiot morons are DESPERATE to fill women's heads with myths about how dangerous and bad hysterectomies are for you and how you'll have to be on hormones for the rest of your life. THIS IS NOT TRUE. You will only have to be on hormones if your OVARIES are removed. NOT your uterus. If your ovaries are healthy, there is NO reason for them to be removed along with the uterus under any circumstance. Removal of ovaries is an oophorectomy and has nothing to do with a hysterectomy.

The only real risks of a hysterectomy in an otherwise healthy female are the same risks you take with any surgery. There's some slight evidence of pelvic floor weakening but most women who have hystos are post-menopausal, when things like PFW become more common anyway, which muddies the statistical waters.

If you haven't already, I suggest doing a deep dive into your female anatomy. It's enlightening, and even just reading through the wiki on the uterus will put you in a better position than a solid 50% of doctors.

I've been taking birth control back to back in pill form (skipping the stupid sugar pill week because it's scientifically pointless) and haven't had a period in over 5 years. Before the pill I was on depo shots every 4 months. Easiest method ever. Only stopped because it was making me too depressed and fat.

Other solutions I haven't tried but I know work to manage periods: certain types of IUDs and nexplanon (skin implant that releases medicine over time). I avoided IUDs because doctors think it's okay to do this procedure without any kind of pain management and will literally just shove a plug into your extremely tight cervix. I avoided nexplanon because it was too much trouble for the same result as depo. But that's just me- I know lots of women who love it.

Doctors may tell you that you can't safely be on birth control for a prolonged period. They're full of shit. Based on bad science that has been debunked. Menstruation and fertility control women. The overculture rejects any attempts to rid ourselves of these burdens.

That said, there's really no (good) way to stop periods without the involvement of medical professionals unfortunately. r/childfree on Reddit has a list of doctors who have willingly done sterilization procedures and is a great place to look for a dr if you're in the US. There may be non-US resources there as well.

Some other options that you might find more traction with if no one will do a hysterectomy: uterine ablation (burns off the endometrial lining that fertilized eggs implant into, usually reduces/removes periods, effectively permanent but not always- harder to get drs to do this though), bilateral salpingectomy (does not manage periods but severs the fallopian tubes which connect the ovaries to the uterus, meaning eggs will never be able to be fertilized bc they're trapped in the ovaries), or having your tubes tied (same idea as bisalp but more easily reversible- also worth nothing bisalp is preferred by the majority of doctors as tube tying has a higher failure rate, so unless it's the ONLY thing you can access, don't recommend).

If you're in the US, Obamacare made it so all health insurance has to cover at least one sterilization procedure, usually bisalp for women, vasectomy for men. Your biggest problem is going to be finding a doctor to do it, though. Health insurance is a secondary concern.

This was kind of a word vomit but PLEASE let me know if you have any questions. Women will never have true freedom until we're allowed to take full control over our reproductive system, including yeeting that fucker into a hospital biohazard incinerator if we want to.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've been planning my hysterectomy since I was 10. Unfortunately it's the only way to permanently get rid of periods. I only say 'unfortunately' because of how difficult it is to get one. Difficult, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE! If you know what you're doing.

Quick note on hysterectomies- a lot of dipshit no good idiot morons are DESPERATE to fill women's heads with myths about how dangerous and bad hysterectomies are for you and how you'll have to be on hormones for the rest of your life. THIS IS NOT TRUE. You will only have to be on hormones if your OVARIES are removed. NOT your uterus. If your ovaries are healthy, there is NO reason for them to be removed along with the uterus under any circumstance. Removal of ovaries is an oophorectomy and has nothing to do with a hysterectomy.

The only real risks of a hysterectomy in an otherwise healthy female are the same risks you take with any surgery. There's some slight evidence of pelvic floor weakening but most women who have hystos are post-menopausal, when things like PFW become more common anyway, which muddies the statistical waters.

If you haven't already, I suggest doing a deep dive into your female anatomy. It's enlightening, and even just reading through the wiki on the uterus will put you in a better position than a solid 50% of doctors.

I've been taking birth control back to back in pill form (skipping the stupid sugar pill week because it's scientifically pointless) and haven't had a period in over 5 years. Before the pill I was on depo shots every 4 months. Easiest method ever. Only stopped because it was making me too depressed and fat.

Other solutions I haven't tried but I know work to manage periods: certain types of IUDs and nexplanon (skin implant that releases medicine over time). I avoided IUDs because doctors think it's okay to do this procedure without any kind of pain management and will literally just shove a plug into your extremely tight cervix. I avoided nexplanon because it was too much trouble for the same result as depo. But that's just me- I know lots of women who love it.

Doctors may tell you that you can't safely be on birth control for a prolonged period. They're full of shit. Based on bad science that has been debunked. Menstruation and fertility control women. The overculture rejects any attempts to rid ourselves of these burdens.

That said, there's really no (good) way to stop periods without the involvement of medical professionals unfortunately. r/childfree on Reddit has a list of doctors who have willingly done sterilization procedures and is a great place to look for a dr if you're in the US. There may be non-US resources there as well.

Some other options that you might find more traction with if no one will do a hysterectomy: uterine ablation (burns off the endometrial lining that fertilized eggs implant into, usually reduces/removes periods, effectively permanent but not always- harder to get drs to do this though), bilateral salpingectomy (does not manage periods but severs the fallopian tubes which connect the ovaries to the uterus, meaning eggs will never be able to be fertilized bc they're trapped in the ovaries), or having your tubes tied (same idea as bisalp but more easily reversible- also worth nothing bisalp is preferred by the majority of doctors as tube tying has a higher failure rate, so unless it's the ONLY thing you can access, don't recommend).

If you're in the US, Obamacare made it so all health insurance has to cover at least one sterilization procedure, usually bisalp for women, vasectomy for men. Your biggest problem is going to be finding a doctor to do it, though. Health insurance is a secondary concern.

This was kind of a word vomit but PLEASE let me know if you have any questions. Women will never have true freedom until we're allowed to take full control over our reproductive system, including yeeting that fucker into a hospital biohazard incinerator if we want to.
Thanks for your reply and all of the information. I really appreciate it. I'll look into learning about my female anatomy. Tbh I don't even really feel female, I'm pretty sure that if I had a past life I was male in it. I wish that I could remove all of my reproductive organs, I never wanted them in my body. I don't see a need for them.

Honestly whenever I think about them I get kind of grossed out, idk if this is like gender dysphoria or not. Like the thought of s*x, pregnancy or childbirth disgusts me, and I hate that these reproductive organs are in my body. I wish that I could remove my uterus, ovaries and Fallopian tubes, I have no need or use for them. They're just useless organs in my body which are taking up space and causing me to go through a cycle of pain, misery and blood each month.

I'll definitely look into a hysterectomy, I want that nasty organ out asap. Why must periods be so painful? Like I know it's because of the prostaglandins produced by the body when the uterine lining is shedding but why does being able to reproduce/your menstrual cycle take precedence over your own personal pain? And why is society just okay with it? I also hate how womens' pain is normalized and downplayed by society.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Hysterectomy while keeping your ovaries is the best option. The problem is that it's costly and doctors are not very willing to perform the surgery.

Technically you can pause periods by taking birth control nonstop but usually after some time you get 'breakthrough' bleeding. Also birth control has many unpleasant side effects as well.

Uterine ablation is risky as it leaves scarring in the lining and you can develop fibroids and even more pain with your cycles.

Yeah... It's not fun being a woman.

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
Thanks for your reply and all of the information. I really appreciate it. I'll look into learning about my female anatomy. Tbh I don't even really feel female, I'm pretty sure that if I had a past life I was male in it. I wish that I could remove all of my reproductive organs, I never wanted them in my body. I don't see a need for them.

Honestly whenever I think about them I get kind of grossed out, idk if this is like gender dysphoria or not. Like the thought of s*x, pregnancy or childbirth disgusts me, and I hate that these reproductive organs are in my body. I wish that I could remove my uterus, ovaries and Fallopian tubes, I have no need or use for them. They're just useless organs in my body which are taking up space and causing me to go through a cycle of pain, misery and blood each month.

I'll definitely look into a hysterectomy, I want that nasty organ out asap. Why must periods be so painful? Like I know it's because of the prostaglandins produced by the body when the uterine lining is shedding but why does being able to reproduce/your menstrual cycle take precedence over your own personal pain? And why is society just okay with it? I also hate how womens' pain is normalized and downplayed by society.
You can pause periods while taking birth control. Like the person above me said.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
well you know they dont do it on their own..
Yeah, but if you sell your eggs a fertility clinic, that's what they'll be used to do. Personally I don't want to bring any people into this world.

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I hate how doctors are against it…I wish they would be more understanding of women who are sure that they never want kids. I heard that most doctors don't perform hysterectomies because they believe that the patient will want to have kids in the future. I'll never change my mind, I hate how the doctors believe that one day you will, and how they believe that being able to have a child is more important than your own personal wishes. I think I might have endometriosis, I get excruciating pain with my period that leaves me bedridden.
There is a doctor on tiktok who created a list of doctors who will respect your decisions on getting this procedure. There are doctors from all over the country who are on this list. I don't have tiktok anymore to link the video or account but her name is Dr.Fran and here's a link to a reddit post with it