Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
What the title says. I'm really attracted to the idea of overdosing on fentanyl. I overdosed once on morphine but it wasn't enough ( i must metabolize oddly ). I swallowed those pills sooo much easier than trying to hang myself so it really is my preferred method.

If we could talk about how to get fentanyl (H would do too!) - maybe make a guide. Or if someone could give me some direction on how to get it online haha. I feel like I should be able to just email someone and pay them with a gift card. ;_;.

I guess I'll sort of start.

Basically my problem is this. I hear that it's bad to ship overseas so you have to find a local dealer, BUT to do that you have to use the darknet or something and that requires a ton of learning before you can do it right. So there is a huge barrier to entry.

1. Is open net ordering viable?
2. Is overseas ordering that bad?
3. Is there a way around the high barrier to entry via sharing resources about reliable dealers or sites that rank dealers and their reliability?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hennessy and LittleJem
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

ALSO......

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/buying-fentanyl-from-the-dark-web.21309/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal, LittleJem, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
You can't get F on the open net. Apparently to get heroin you go to a needle exchange. I tried some in Morocco just recently from a street dealer, but haven't met a h dealer in London yet. I didn't like it that much, but it wasn't awful either. I also like the F idea.
Oh! Interesting pharmacy sites, hadn't seen those before! Maybe you can get stuff from them. If you try it, please let me know. You can definitely purchase Fentanyl test strips to test your project...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
This is my method. I have ODed 2 times and it was a extremely peaceful experience.... the narcan and being saved is what was absolutely horrible to go through. Both physically and emotionally

Reactions: autumnal, forever21, Sensei and 1 other person
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
h
This is my method. I have ODed 2 times and it was a extremely peaceful experience.... the narcan and being saved is what was absolutely horrible to go through. Both physically and emotionally
aha yes i had narcan when I od'd on morphine. I honestly didn't feel that high but holy shit it's like my body was freezing and on fire at the same time pin pricks and throwing up all at once. haha.

Reactions: forever21
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you for sharing it was peaceful. Sorry they busted you out of it

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

ALSO......

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/buying-fentanyl-from-the-dark-web.21309/

That thread is very helpful! I'm gonna try what Throwaway9787 recommended for getting H on the darkweb

how many grams of furafentanyl or fentanyl would i need to overdose?

can someone give an example of how to prepare fentanyl for injection. Is it the same as heroin? Like in this vid:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad Panda
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I ordered some fentanyl! I can't wait to get it :^)! Also I looked into the overdosing and it looks like a lethal dose should be around 2000 micrograms or 0.002 grams. I didn't have a lot of money left in my bank account so I only ordered a small amount but it should more than cover me in terms of lethality. Unless i have something wrong?

So i ordered .1grams so WAY more than I actually need. And it was only 15 dollars. I would have ordered more for trial and error but again I don't have much money left over for this month.

Basically this is a budget suicide challenge at this point haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bumblebee and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Please let us know how this goes. Are you also getting test strips?

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Please let us know how this goes. Are you also getting test strips?
I don't honestly know what test strips are haha. The order has yet to be approved and I'm worried it will be denied because of shipping to the us. If it is denied I will have to wait until i have more money next month and then I will order 1gram. In any case I don't think this dealer gives out samples unless you order more than 500 dollars worth. Anyways..

Oh you mean to test the grade of the fentanyl? Nah I will just hail marry inject. Or at least that's the plan for now. I've been debating if I'd use 100% of it all at once or try to overdose with 25% of it first and if that fails use the remaining 75%. For some reason I like the conservative route in case I somehow mess up the solution - but the more I think about it the more silly that honestly sounds considering people are shooting this shit on the street in coke cans haha.

I will also be going to buy needles since I have 25 dollars in cash. I'd like to get a sterile cooker so I will have to look into that... but I will just use whatever if need be.. haha.

Also I will definitely keep updating - definitely when I get it and when I plan to inject!

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
So I ran into a hiccup. Apparently I was ordering the wrong product - so I will have to order a more expensive product. Sadly my bank account put some of the money on hold so I am currently withdrawing my poker winnings into bitcoin. Hopefully this is faster haha.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I don't honestly know what test strips are haha. The order has yet to be approved and I'm worried it will be denied because of shipping to the us. If it is denied I will have to wait until i have more money next month and then I will order 1gram. In any case I don't think this dealer gives out samples unless you order more than 500 dollars worth. Anyways..

Oh you mean to test the grade of the fentanyl? Nah I will just hail marry inject. Or at least that's the plan for now. I've been debating if I'd use 100% of it all at once or try to overdose with 25% of it first and if that fails use the remaining 75%. For some reason I like the conservative route in case I somehow mess up the solution - but the more I think about it the more silly that honestly sounds considering people are shooting this shit on the street in coke cans haha.

I will also be going to buy needles since I have 25 dollars in cash. I'd like to get a sterile cooker so I will have to look into that... but I will just use whatever if need be.. haha.

Also I will definitely keep updating - definitely when I get it and when I plan to inject!
I've just looked and the Fentanyl test strips don't test purity of Fentanyl, only for presence of Fentanyl (ie as a contaminant in other drugs) and they don't detect all forms of Fentanyl (eg Carfentanyl). They are cheap though and might be worth getting just to be sure there is some Fentanyl in what you have ordered

Reactions: autumnal
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Fuck me guys - The order got cancelled the first time. Now the vendor just let it expire. I'm reordering from another vendor but I don't know what's going wrong... I just want some fucking F so I don't have to hang myself.

I got a job at starbucks so that I would appear productive to my family but if this method doesn't start working soon idk what the fuck I'm gonna do.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
h

aha yes i had narcan when I od'd on morphine. I honestly didn't feel that high but holy shit it's like my body was freezing and on fire at the same time pin pricks and throwing up all at once. haha.
If you overdosed on morphine I'm guessing someone found you?
Fuck me guys - The order got cancelled the first time. Now the vendor just let it expire. I'm reordering from another vendor but I don't know what's going wrong... I just want some fucking F so I don't have to hang myself.

I got a job at starbucks so that I would appear productive to my family but if this method doesn't start working soon idk what the fuck I'm gonna do.
A guy in my town who I knew as a kid overdosed in fentanyl thinking it was heroin. I wish I knew who gave that to him because I bet you don't feel an ounce of pain. I am a chrome if pain survivor for 14 years and am on morphine ER, Percocet, Xanax, muscle relaxers. I have a lot too because I knew this day was going to come so when my doctor would give me my meds of save them even though I should have been taking them. I have enough to kill an Elephant. My friend who has the same condition as I do killed herself three years ago but she had a lot of fentanyl patches that she put all over her chest which she saved up and seconal which is a very powerful sedative. She told me about a doctor she talked to who helps people die with dignity. You call him and tell him what meds you have a hold of and how much you have and he tells you what to do. It worked with her. I talked to him once. If you're going to overdose on pills you have to plan your death three days ahead of time which is hard on the mind. You have to stop eating and take anti nausea meds every 6-8 hours until you're ready to kill yourself. Then you grind up the pills and put them in pudding or yogurt. Then eat it and go later down. But you need benzos and pain killers and you have to have enough if you've worked up a tolerance.

Last edited:
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Thank god guys! The order is confirmed I can almost cry haha. I was getting really desperate there thinking I was doing something wrong and I would have to hang myself. It should be here in 4-14 days! I"M SO FUCKING HAPPY!

When I overdosed on morphine I didn't pass out even after a couple of hours - maybe because I didn't put it in yogurt? Does that help dissolve it better or something haha. I took 390 mgs so it's also possible that my body processes things differently. My doctor told me that that's a possibility. Anyways because it wasn't working I got up and made food and my roommate noticed that I was wobbly. They started questioning me and I told them what I did they ofc took me to the er :/. So about 2 hours in I got narcan even though I was fine...

If I had just passed out last time like I should have I would be dead because no one would have checked on me :/ SO that's why fentanyl is really important - so that I can overdose and be lights out haha.

I

ienzya

Nov 19, 2019
Thank god guys! The order is confirmed I can almost cry haha. I was getting really desperate there thinking I was doing something wrong and I would have to hang myself. It should be here in 4-14 days! I"M SO FUCKING HAPPY!

When I overdosed on morphine I didn't pass out even after a couple of hours - maybe because I didn't put it in yogurt? Does that help dissolve it better or something haha. I took 390 mgs so it's also possible that my body processes things differently. My doctor told me that that's a possibility. Anyways because it wasn't working I got up and made food and my roommate noticed that I was wobbly. They started questioning me and I told them what I did they ofc took me to the er :/. So about 2 hours in I got narcan even though I was fine...

If I had just passed out last time like I should have I would be dead because no one would have checked on me :/ SO that's why fentanyl is really important - so that I can overdose and be lights out haha.

My account is too new to send messages, could you PM me so I could ask some questions? Fentanyl is a method I've always been interested in but figured it was impossible in the US. Thanks :)

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
My account is too new to send messages, could you PM me so I could ask some questions? Fentanyl is a method I've always been interested in but figured it was impossible in the US. Thanks :)
It doesn't look like I can message you either :(. I followed all the advice in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heroin-megathread-shall-we-start.21255/

One of the users in that thread lists a whole process here is a copy paste:
Sure
Dark web is very simple if you google it

-download the tor browser(mod of firefox)
-search for tor on android or iphone app store. If on mobile
-go to darknetlive.com
-find empire market url
-copy paste into url
-register on empire

-download coinbase on your phone
-pay with a debit or credit card for bitcoin
-you now have bitcoin in your wallet

Go to empire account (wallet)
Press generate bitcoin wallet
Should give you a QR code you can scan with the coinbase app
Deposit bitcoin
Find vendor(ill pm several)
Purchase product shipped safely to your house.

Very good if you have a disability.

This is exactly what I did. The empire site is really easy to navigate and find fentanyl vendors. They even rank them based on how many negative reviews and sales they've made. So it's easy to tell who is legit.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ienzya
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
F is what my plan is, I was just going to snort it. A member on here snorted it and died, a gram is a bit to snort all at once but at least meto won't be needed and that stuff can be nasty
Peace/hugs..DEATH!!!

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
My F arrived!! IMG 20191209 075140

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MurakamiSoldier, Time, Soul and 2 others
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
How much did you pay for this? How much mg?
It's 150mg or .15g I paid i think 35 dollars I forget. Took 14-ish days to get here. The dealer added the extra .05g what a sweetie ^_^.

Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
While on the topic, what about carfentanil? Obviously, it must be very difficult to find, but is it impossible?

Deadly doses:

Carfentanyl

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
While on the topic, what about carfentanil? Obviously, it must be very difficult to find, but is it impossible?

Deadly doses:

View attachment 20817
Definitely I thought about trying to get carfentanil - I didn't see any on the sight and F is already overkill by a thousand miles so I wasn't too worried. Basically the MDL of Fentanyl is 2-2.5mgs for an opiate naive patient. I have 75x that required dose for 35 dollars. Haha ^_^.

Reactions: Sensei
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Are you still going to go with injecting or will you snort it? Did you manage to get any test strips?
I'm glad you finally managed to get it, I know you hit a few bumps trying to get it
I am going to inject! I have my needle ready and everything. I just gotta do some things today and then I will ctb :). I actually had some trouble getting needles, that's gotta be the most embarassing thing ever - asking for needles in the us that is haha.

No, no test strips I will just hail marry inject :)

Reactions: LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I am going to inject! I have my needle ready and everything. I just gotta do some things today and then I will ctb :). I actually had some trouble getting needles, that's gotta be the most embarassing thing ever - asking for needles in the us that is haha.

No, no test strips I will just hail marry inject :)
Are you going to ctb today? Have you injected yourself before and are confident in that department? I'm an absolute chicken when it comes to stuff like that lol

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Are you going to ctb today? Have you injected yourself before and are confident in that department? I'm an absolute chicken when it comes to stuff like that lol
I've had plenty of people taking my blood and I've never squirmed so I'm relatively confident haha.

Yes - today. In like 6ish hours.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I've had plenty of people taking my blood and I've never squirmed so I'm relatively confident haha.

Yes - today. In like 6ish hours.
Well, best of luck with it all, I hope it is peaceful for you