• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
I'm trying to escape my country Syria before my army draft time comes which is after 5months otherwise i'm doomed, i need to seek asylum in a western country
i require help to apply for a visa for medical purpose relating to my mental health situation, i have personality disorder, psychotic disorders, depression and i could use that as a decoy to apply for asylum after i get my treatment, i have no problem with money there is someone that would burrow me any amount
maybe there's a psychologist in here that can help or someone knows a psychologist that can provide direct help for me to be able to get a medical accommodation in some western country?
im sorry for asking here but i dont know where else to go to ask for that help and this community is so far compressed of people that helps each others in such situations, and my other option if i dont find what i seek is to suicide and i dont have any method available ):

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Of the western powers Germany takes the most asylum seekers though some of your closer neighbours accept more. You might want to consider them. Lebanon and Turkey.

As for accommodation with Belgium at least if you tell them at the border that you want to apply for asylum they will take you to a centre.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Of the western powers Germany takes the most asylum seekers though some of your closer neighbours accept more. You might want to consider them. Lebanon and Turkey.

As for accommodation with Belgium at least if you tell them at the border that you want to apply for asylum they will take you to a centre.
brother i noticed that you are from the UK, could you please help me to find an medical institute/hospital within the UK that would provide me with
(A letter or document from a registered UK medical practitioner which demonstrates that medical arrangements have been made for the treatment of your disease. It must also state how long the procedure or treatment will take) for my mental illness
you will have ended my whole life's suffering if you happen to do that <3

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I wouldn't bother with the uk although I only returned to the uk last year during lock down to a very remote area. Before that I had not lived in the uk for seven years so I wouldn't be the best person to ask.
I have been undergoing treatment for my mental health problems for a year down without formal diagnosis. This is due to current covid conditions. They are not seeing anyone in person in my area unless it is life or death. https://www.privatehealth.co.uk/doctors-and-health-professionals/psychologist/ this website might be able to help you. Be warned that you will need to quarantine on arrival and have covid tests on days 2 and 8. Should your country be on the red list at time of arrival you will have to stay in an expensive hotel for two weeks as well. I doubt Syria will be on our green list.

Ps sister not brother

Last edited:
Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
I wouldn't bother with the uk although I only returned to the uk last year during lock down to a very remote area. Before that I had not lived in the uk for seven years so I wouldn't be the best person to ask.
I have been undergoing treatment for my mental health problems for a year down without formal diagnosis. This is due to current covid conditions. They are not seeing anyone in person in my area unless it is life or death. https://www.privatehealth.co.uk/doctors-and-health-professionals/psychologist/ this website might be able to help you. Be warned that you will need to quarantine on arrival and have covid tests on days 2 and 8. Should your country be on the red list at time of arrival you will have to stay in an expensive hotel for two weeks as well. I doubt Syria will be on our green list.

Ps sister not brother
my doctor here told me that he will get me corona vaccine before i have to apply for the visa so corona wont be a problem for me i suppose
what do you suggest me to do? i need a medical institute's approval in order to get a medical purpose visa, where do i search?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You will unfortunately still be required to quarantine under current regulations. We are not currently making any moves to accept vaccine passports.

Search the website I gave you in the last link for private psychologist. I suggest looking up those in a city as you will have more options. They are private so they shouldn't require you to bea resident, but it is worth checking.

Reactions: bea1974