• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
can i take my SN right now? i am never left alone. i could do it at night but so far i have failed to do it. right now, my sister is doing school in the garage right now. she is preoccupied. she probably wouldn't hear me vomiting. if i take it in the garage which is on the other side of the house, is it safe? i have fasted and if i take my meclizine now i can take SN in 45 minutes.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternaltroubador
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
please someone help me.
I think only you can really know if the time is right. Be sure of yourself and what you need to do.
i'm just not sure of the risk. i am sure i'm mentally ready. but i'm scared of getting caught.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
If there's going to be a better time, then I'd say wait.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
the only other time i could do it is at night while my parents and sister are at home but asleep. which is better?
I don't know enough about your situation to give you an answer.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
We really can't advise you on this, you have to be the one to decide if you have ample time and if you actually want to go through with it.
This is dangerous territory to give you answers on. I'm very sorry.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
what more do you need to know
How your home is laid out, what the sound insulation is like, do you have a lock on your door, do your family give you privacy, are they suspicious of what you're up to, could you find a better location, etc... too much basically.

It's in your hands.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
how much longer is your sister in school?
she has school until 2:20 pm. she does have a lunch break around noon but i think if i took it at 10:45 i'd be dead by then. besides she likes to eat lunch in her bed because she has an eating disorder so lunch is really hard for her.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It is strongly advised not to attempt CTB especially with SN when your family is in the same area as you are. That one night you think they wouldn't wake up to get a midnight snack is the night that they would do that when you're dying on SN.

Reactions: confused-gemini
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
There will always be a more opportune time, you just have to make the decision for yourself and hope you have the confidence to pull through.
I hope you find peace in wherever your decisions take you

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
It is strongly advised not to attempt CTB especially with SN when your family is in the same area as you are. That one night you think they wouldn't wake up to get a midnight snack is the night that they would do that when you're dying on SN
but they never leave me alone like ever. it would be years before i had a "proper time". I'd rather try and fail than wait that long. I need to die soon.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
but they never leave me alone like ever. it would be years before i had a "proper time". I'd rather try and fail than wait that long. I need to die soon.
Try and then fail, then never see an opportunity again. Best to wait it out, maybe prepare an escape plan to get out of the house and on your own or just straight up running away from everything to get some breathing room.

abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
you will find a more opportune time, and who knows this might be the time you need but that's for you to decide we cant run the same risk benefit analysis you can rn

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@user667 , how old are you?

Generally, if you have to be told that the time to do something is right, rather than knowing for yourself, it means you're not ready to go through with it. IMO you don't sound certain about this at all.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
@user667 , how old are you?

Generally, if you have to be told that the time to do something is right, rather than knowing for yourself, it means you're not ready to go through with it. IMO you don't sound certain about this at all.
im 19. emotionally, logically, i'm 100% certain. however, i am uncertain about when to do it because i do not want to survive

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
If you want to traumatise your sister and probably have your parents blame her for the rest of their/her life. Why would you ask such a thing? Don't do it this way , no!

abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
im 19. emotionally, logically, i'm 100% certain. however, i am uncertain about when to do it because i do not want to survive
if you are 100% down then you need to carry through with confidence, i am not encouraging you, i am not dissuading you, I am simply trying to let you know that its 100% youre decision and to be smart about your choice time :)

ps. dont listen to people trying to guilt you into staying alive it is your decision

C

carlee

Jan 31, 2021
Did you see a source that said meclizine does work like an AE? I'm in the US and am finding meclizine is all I'm able to get my hands on. I'm seeing a lot of conflicting info though.

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
Did you see a source that said meclizine does work like an AE? I'm in the US and am finding meclizine is all I'm able to get my hands on. I'm seeing a lot of conflicting info though.
i have seen conflicting information too. i heard someone say it works but i also read it's not a dopamine blocker so i'm not sure. either way it can't hurt i think.
btw to anyone wondering, i didn't do it. i'm here. i decided to take a break from suicide attempts and SS for a little bit. i'll prob be back monday. i'm still extremely suicidal but i'm just distracting myself with movies and games, etc. it's not a fix, just a band-aid on the problem. i will still kill myself soon but i really needed to step back and realize that i was overthinking and psyching myself out.

Last edited: