• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DyingFlower

Nov 5, 2023
I'm too much of a coward to do it myself but I can't stand doing this anymore. I wish someone could just take me out on my way to work, or I die in some final destination type of way. There was woman recently in my city who was murdered, she was beautiful, talented in college it's clear that she had aspirations and people in her life who supported her and cared. I'm so upset that her life was taken instead of mine. She had the right to live not me. I didn't know her, never even seen her before but it's so upsetting to me that the people who want to live, go why does it work that way? Why did she have to die? The man that killed her didn't even have a reason he just did it. They had flowers for her near the main archway to the college, I left some I hope at least that she's resting easy.

kwittywhiskerzz!..

kwittywhiskerzz!..

Kwitty!
Mar 24, 2024
No, you don't deserve to die. She didn't either, I know what I think is stupid and not always the right thing. But there is gonna be a brighter future, someone who will make you feel if you're on top of the world.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
feel like this too. planning ctb takes so much energy and you have to think logically through and throughout... it would be so relieving if someone did it for me