• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I live in Greece in case this matters and with my parents, so I can't order sn at home

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
In most countries you can rent a postal box which has its own address, and have things sent there.

Reactions: Aloken
Upvote 0
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
This is something else which bothers me about the UK.
Why the fuck is everything so expensive and hard to do? Cue the have you got a license for any privacy jokes, which are spot on.
Why

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
In most countries you can rent a postal box which has its own address, and have things sent there.
I hope I can pay with cash. Thanks!
Why the fuck is this everything so expensive and hard to do? Cue the have you got a license for any privacy jokes, which are spot on

Why the fuck is this everything so expensive and hard to do? Cue the have you got a license for any privacy jokes, which are spot on.
View attachment 59429
Wow, that's rather expensive..I'm sorry

Upvote 0
ashedout

ashedout

Jan 22, 2021
Where I live you can get things shipped to the post office for you to pick up so that may be an option to look into if possible. I would look up shipping to post office + your town if possible

Upvote 0