• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
Hi! I want to order SN from Poland to Denmark. Is there a risk that the delivery will get stuck at the postoffice? I'm so afraid that the police will knock on my door and force me to the hospital because of my order.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Are you serious RN? You do know that SN (Tin; or as it's called in my country - Tinol) is used for welding cables to circuit boards and as such can be purchased in any hardware store? You don't need to order it from Mars, it's nothing special. I could go and buyout the entire supply of Tin of our local hardware store and nobody's gonna question what I need it for. The only problem is IDK how to use it for our purposes.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Is there a risk that the delivery will get stuck at the postoffice?
Some people have said that their SN never arrived, but it was likely because of a scam rather than the post office. Other people had their SN delivery delayed, but I don't think it will be confiscated - it's suspicious but not illegal, after all.
force me to the hospital because of my order.
I don't know the laws surrounding the police and mental health services in Denmark, but I don't think they can make you go to hospital unless you have a history of mental illness that the authorities know about. You can get welfare checks though, but they will most likely leave you alone if you lie and don't say anything about CTB or depression, like some other users here have reported.