Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
This story was published today but happened on the 5th December 2019 so The Sun must be running out of headlines, lol

So it's true Red Bull does give you wings, :halo:

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Thinking, Sunset764 and 4 others
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Remined me of this video:

This guy really does a good job of explaining how shit feels and what happens to your organs.

Reactions: lobster salad, Sunset764, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Your right he is really good at explaining the process.

My perfect way to CTB would be Coffee and Bacon Sandwiches OD, lol. I worked in the City of London and the company I worked for had a free famous coffee bar, I used to drink tons of the stuff just stared at the ceiling in the early hours of the morning.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: poisonedminds and Sunset764
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
If death by red bull was a reliable method, I'd long be dead after all the Jagerbombs I've consumed

• Hugs
Reactions: Thinking, Sunset764, Metalhead and 9 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
If death by red bull was a reliable method, I'd long be dead after all the Jagerbombs I've consumed

There are a quite a few cases of caffeine OD, but this one baffles me, why didn't she just make Nembutal, it would have been a more pleasent way to CTB. Newspaper quote, A 'super intelligent' university science student killed herself with a lethal overdose of caffeine after using her knowledge to research toxic level.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, mobe1 and Deleted member 17331
x51391225x

x51391225x

Jul 1, 2020
I take Adderall (prescribed by a not smart doctor) and drink pre-workout energy drinks (300mg caffeine.) I also have an ED so this on a pretty empty stomach daily.

I wish this was a legit thing

• Hugs
Reactions: sourpink, Sunset764, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
Theodora

Theodora

the phantom
Jun 25, 2020
lol the way once I thought I was having a heart attack when I was 15 because I drank 2 cans of monster.. went to the hospital and everything.. it could work !

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, TimeToBiteTheDust and Deleted member 17331
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Once I had severe panic attack due to caffeine overdose. I could not move my fingers and my tongue was like frozen, plus enormous heart rate, hyperventilation and panic. I already accepted I was dying but ambulance came and injected me some stuff, I fell asleep 5-10 minutes later. I ingested a huge amount of black tea in an instance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Deleted member 17331 and Jumper Geo
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
If only it was reliable.

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, Sunset764, Polly and 5 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
lol the way once I thought I was having a heart attack when I was 15 because I drank 2 cans of monster.. went to the hospital and everything.. it could work !

Fuck Monster I was going into a 4 hour exam and I thought it would spring me into action and it failed but lucky I passed, lol

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Homecoming, Theodora and 2 others
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
if only this was a sure way to ctb...

Reactions: Life is pointless, Sunset764, I screwed up and 3 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Reactions: Sunset764, Jumper Geo and Deleted member 4993
x51391225x

x51391225x

Jul 1, 2020
Fuck Monster I was going into a 4 hour exam and I thought it would spring me into action and it failed but lucky I passed, lol

Cheers

Geo
I drink Reign/Rockstar XDurance/Bang (not anymore bc of their political support)

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
People a newbie scientist researched how much caffeine she needed to ctb and she took that amount and was successful. so RIP she new what she was doing. and researched it properly but why not N confusing lol

I hope she rests in peace, just gutted as these people could be consulting to us like @Suez miss talking to you and @Tintypographer @Quarky00 @one4all with there knowledge will helps.

Cheers

Geo
RIP was very educated lady and decided to ctb and she done it her way, shame she chose her way to ctb and it worked, we need people like this on the forum to give us advice have a peaceful journey.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
Overdosing on any kind of stimulant sounds like a painful way to go. I'm imagining a rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, a massive headache... bleh

Reactions: Sunset764 and Jumper Geo
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
This story was published today but happened on the 5th December 2019 so The Sun must be running out of headlines, lol

Inquests tend to take place a few months after the death, so it's not that odd that there's such a time gap.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Jumper Geo
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
i frequently drink that much coffee and tea daily, I am surprised my heart hasn't given out, the closest issue I have had with caffeine is a slight headache and a crappy nights sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Sunset764 and Homecoming
S

SN-chan

Sep 27, 2020
You can easily get powdered caffeine from a fitness shop and the lethal dose is around 10g, had it for a while now. The death comes with a cardiac arrest. SN is probably less painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
You can easily get powdered caffeine from a fitness shop and the lethal dose is around 10g, had it for a while now. The death comes with a cardiac arrest. SN is probably less painful.

Sometimes I wonder if these publication guides are actually published by a serial killer, :smiling: they must realize they give you handy hints and the dosages of people who died. I forgot all about pills I used to pop the occasional pro plus from BOOTS back in the day.

Cheers

Geo

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I thought the media are not allowed to give specifics of how someone committed suicide with direct amounts etc.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
The accounts of painfulness of a cardiac arrest differ, there might be some or none at all. It's probably worth looking into this method. I remember back then when I was getting it that it wasn't available in the US and other places in the powdered form because of the overdose cases whether intentional or not. Checked now and it's still available 99% pure in my country they even mention the lethal dose to be 150mg/kg so 15g for a 100kg lad. It's just a little bit of a uncharted territory.

How about taking it with SN with that sweet tachycardia aiming straight at the heart, one glass salty the other bitter going hand in hand punching your ticket.

Interesting this is how new methods come about but it would be an agitated way to CTB, I found this source which tells you how long it takes for caffeine to be effective and enter the blood stream, drinks and pills have different abortion times but you could dissolve the pills/powder in a pint of Coca-Cola, one hour before and you might not need the SN, lol but drinking SN afterwards might increase you vomiting but interesting idea.

Cheers

Geo

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
There are a quite a few cases of caffeine OD, but this one baffles me, why didn't she just make Nembutal, it would have been a more pleasent way to CTB.

Because Nembutal isn't exactly easy to get. Also I think the article is super clickbait-y. They say she "used her knowledge to research toxic levels". So basically, she Googled the lethal dose of caffeine, which literally take 30 seconds and doesn't require any specialized knowledge. It's not like she synthesized her own caffeine in the lab or anything like that. If she had, then yeah, I would have wondered why she didn't synthesize Nembutal instead. But it's not like Nembutal can just be bought at any pharmacy like caffeine can.

Reactions: elfgyoza, Jumper Geo and Antiquated
S

SN-chan

Sep 27, 2020
Warning! For anyone considering this method read up here on the information by a member who went through with it, it's apparently very painful.

Reactions: AutoTap and Jumper Geo
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I tried a caffine overdose earlier this year. I drunk countless red bulls, some other brands of energy drinks, some powdered caffine drink and mixed half a large cup of coffee granules in water to make a runny paste and drank that.
I ended up feeling really ill, vomiting, headache, spaced out (felt like i was really floaty like), stomach pains, heart racing a mile a minute. Was not a nice experience and in the end I didn't get the outcome i was hoping for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Life is pointless, AutoTap and 1 other person
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
There are a quite a few cases of caffeine OD, but this one baffles me, why didn't she just make Nembutal, it would have been a more pleasent way to CTB. Newspaper quote, A 'super intelligent' university science student killed herself with a lethal overdose of caffeine after using her knowledge to research toxic level.

Cheers

Geo
Article says she was studying biomedicine, likely a first year student if in halls of residence. I think they've heavily exaggerated the story to make it sound like a genius scientist did some intense research, possibly to discourage people from trying to OD on caffeine? Making it seem like only super intelligent people can do it would definitely put others off.
Unfortunately it's very difficult to get Nembutal, it's a shame she resorted to, what sounds like, a really horrible way to go.

Side note: I really hope newspapers don't write about my death, especially with some clickbaity title. Makes me cringe just thinking about what they'd write :/

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
In the UK if they feel it will get your attention and shock you they will do an online page but usually young pretty people and as I reported on another thread we have roughly 40 suicides per day at the moment so are suicide rate has doubled.

Cheers

Geo

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Overdosing on any kind of stimulant sounds like a painful way to go. I'm imagining a rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, a massive headache... bleh
That depends on the dosage. If you take a high enough dosage I imagine it would be pretty instant coma.
Article says she was studying biomedicine, likely a first year student if in halls of residence. I think they've heavily exaggerated the story to make it sound like a genius scientist did some intense research, possibly to discourage people from trying to OD on caffeine? Making it seem like only super intelligent people can do it would definitely put others off.
Unfortunately it's very difficult to get Nembutal, it's a shame she resorted to, what sounds like, a really horrible way to go.

Side note: I really hope newspapers don't write about my death, especially with some clickbaity title. Makes me cringe just thinking about what they'd write :/
I don't see how her being a genuine scientist makes a difference. Clearly if you take enough pure caffeine powder you are not surviving.