• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Hello everybody.
I have a question :
When i take anti-emetics and then take lots of caffeine pills (much more than 50 gramms) will I die, no matter the sideeffects?

This is not my preffered method, but more like my last method, when im desperate.

Thanks alot.
IMG 20240321 214946 867
These are the ones I plan to take.
Somebody knows how they are absorbed?
And should I flush them down with water or coffee/energy drink?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
That's not gonna work lol unless you have a pre-existing heart condition. It'll be super painful as well

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Google says 10g is enough but I doubt you'll beable to keep it down. I once drank 4 cups of coffee within an hour before and the side effects was strong, thats about 800mg of caffeine.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This:

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
That's not gonna work lol unless you have a pre-existing heart condition. It'll be super painful as well
I dont mind the pain. But what if I can hold them down (I can get anti-emetics, no problem)? Should more than 50 gramms kill me?
This:

I read that Thread already. It doesnt say if he did or didnt take anti-emetics.
This:

I read that Thread already. It doesnt say if he did or didnt take anti-emetics.

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I dont mind the pain. But what if I can hold them down (I can get anti-emetics, no problem)? Should more than 50 gramms kill me?
You don't mind the pain but your body will. Do not underestimate SI, especially when swallowing a huge quantity of pills.
I highly doubt you can keep such amount of pills in your body for long enough to get the fatal dose absorbed into your bloodstream.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
You don't mind the pain but your body will. Do not underestimate SI, especially when swallowing a huge quantity of pills.
I highly doubt you can keep such amount of pills in your body for long enough to get the fatal dose absorbed into your bloodstream.
You underestimate my powers. :D

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
The minimum lethal dose of caffeine is considered to be >10 grams, so 50 grams is way more than enough. I wouldn't take that much though. It's overkill and increases the chances of vomiting.
Thought about that too.
Should i grind them or take them as whole. What would increase the absorption into the bloodstream?

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Thought about that too.
Should i grind them or take them as whole. What would increase the absorption into the bloodstream?

I don't know. I've actually never even considered OD with caffeine, so I've never looked into it. I just did a quick search when I came across your post. But taking way more than the needed dose just logically seems like a bad idea regardless of the substance.

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I also would advise against this. It is an amount of caffeine that might kill you but you will probably vomit a lot (with this amount, antiemitics might not work) and this kind of method will cause a lot of pain. The death might not be fast and due to SI, the chances of you getting a panic attack and calling the ER are high (especially when we take the method into consideration).

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I've read that some gym athletes have died from accidental caffeine powder overdoses through a toxicity.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
I've read that some gym athletes have died from accidental caffeine powder overdoses through a toxicity.
Yes, how dit it happen to those gym athletes?
I mean there must be a way.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
The fatalities all seem to involve high purity caffeine powder. Everyone who's reported attempting with pills had vomited and had a really unpleasant time.

There's more information and links in this thread:

It doesn't sound like a peaceful way to go.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
The fatalities all seem to involve high purity caffeine powder. Everyone who's reported attempting with pills had vomited and had a really unpleasant time.

There's more information and links in this thread:

It doesn't sound like a peaceful way to go.
Thanks. Do you by chance know where to get pure caffeine powder from?
I searched the internet a bit, but I'm not sure if the products are pure.
Also its stated that green coffee dissolves slowly. So need to look out for that.

Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Green coffee preparations typically contain about half the caffeine (20-50mg) of regular roast and brewed coffee (100mg).

To get 50g you'd need almost 800 1oz espressos or 500 cups of regular black filter coffee. Doesn't seem practical.

Google lists dozens of results for "pure" caffeine powder in my country but it's worth checking some reviews and doing some research to see how legit it is. You could also take a small quantity to make sure it has the expected caffeine effects.

Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
Just checked this out and to see how available it is/cost. Honestly 10 bucks for 100 60-200mg pills doesnt seem like a bad deal at all. Grabbing a few of these bottles to give it a shot tonight

Reactions: MusicToLogIn
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
It might be cheap but it's still a pretty horrible way to go and not reliable. There are better options documented on the forum.

Reactions: sserafim