Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
I kind of hope @Bluescreen isn't a troll. It would be a lot more fun if he was actually as stupid and delusional as he portrays himself to be.

I have no pain or trauma except in dealing with idiots on this site who want to burn themselves alive, die by sepsis, or chop off their head with a chainsaw. There are people with real issues on here. People I care about and know personally.

If something is not acceptable to you, then report me. I'll bet what I say is acceptable to the mods.
Im quite capable of making the decision to report something or not without your input, thank you.
I dont report based necessarily on what is unacceptable to me ... for I am well aware that my threshold for 'acceptability' is personal to me amd influenced by a great many, often moveable, factors.

I do note what you said about hoping that the OP is not a troll because that would be more 'fun'. It is an 'uncomfortable' statement for me because I dont understand why anyone would wish to 'toy' with another person ... 'troll' or not.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
I mean, if it can kill a terminator...

Don't go head first, be bad ass and just slowly dunk yourself. Thumbs up at the end for bonus points!

Thank you for this. My last words will be "I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do. Goodbye."

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Symbiote
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm thinking about submerging my entire head into a giant vat of molten steel. I'm calling it the "death dunk." Should I start a new thread about it or y'all wanna give me tips here?
Remember to shave your head, you don't want your hair acting like a heat shield. I read in a reputable science magazine that human hair can stand up to 1000 degrees centigrade.

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Maybe I'm a sociopath...
Possibly ... Im not qualified to make that diagnosis.
More likely youre just another person on the internet reacting to just another post on the internet ... like the rest of us ...
Possibly your reaction is without real thought as to the implication for yourself or the other person ... like the rest of us ...

Im off to walk dogs in the rain ... I dont 'overthink dogs ... as much lol

Take care

B

Bluescreen

Mar 22, 2021
I won't report anyone, because I can deal with unempathic people. Just because I don't start wining around here does not mean I have nothing. Even a troll must have serious issues in my oppinion, if he needs to register in a forum like this one and talk about a certain suicide method. But I am not a troll, that's all I can say. Inbetween, there are more posts in other threads and if you didn't get it, it's really your stupidity.
So please let's forget this topic.

My first question has been answered in the second page, finally.

How likely is it to survive a car ignited with gas and diesel, when there will be no one and professional help far away?
It would be interesting to me what went wrong, gus.nixon.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
An exploding car is quite noticeable. You'd have to literally be miles and miles away from civilization just to have a chance. My friend was rescued from her burning car.
OP, I'm sorry for making light of your explosion idea. My good friend reminded me that some people want to experience immense pain as they pass for whatever reason. The girl I speak of that was rescued from her burning car ended up dying a few years later from smoke inhalation. That's all I know, but I suspect she started another fire to end her life.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries
Status
Not open for further replies.