• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
apparently while I was sitting listening to music someone was loudly talking about me, complaining about how much cologne I wear, and that I look "snobbish", and I had no idea because my music was on too high. only after someone told me after he exited the bus

i haven't been bullied since primary school lmao… the funny thing is i don't give a single shit, when normally this kind of stuff would have probably instantly made me not leave the room for a month straight. im just wondering what set the guy off at this point

people are funny sometimes

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Saying that you're snobbish is not cool, but it's worth considering that some people are sensitve to fragrances- I used to work with someone who would end up in the hospital due to allergies from smelling fragrances, so no one in our office could wear one. It's worth it to consider toning down frangrances in a closed environomnet like a bus especially, and even in the office- sensitivity to fragrances is pretty common, and what smells nice to you could make another person sick.

Last edited:
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
Saying that you're snobbish is not cool, but it's worth considering that some people are sensitve to fragrances- I used to work with someone who would end up in the hospital due to allergies from smelling fragrances, so no one in our office could wear one. It's worth it to consider toning down frangrances in a closed environomnet like a bus especially, and even in the office- sensitivity to frangrances is pretty common, and what smells nice to you could make another person sick.
man, I genuinely had no idea! thanks for the info, I'll be sure to tone it down

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Years ago I had to get off a tram to avoid vomiting due to a lady's perfume... I kept complaining to my mother about the suffering I went through until we got to the next stop, where let's go down Since it wasn't our stop, we were late, I think about an hour's walk home.

The truth is, I didn't worry about the lady until I read the subject of this thread. Now I wonder if he also felt bad about my attitude.

//

Jo fa anys vaig haver de baixar d'un tramvia per no vomitar degut al perfum d'una senyora.. jo no parava de queixar-me a ma mare de tant patiment que vaig passar fins que no vem arribar a la parada següent, on vem baixar. Com que no era pas la nostra parada vem tardar crec que prop d'una hora a peu fins a casa.

La veritat es que no m'he preocupat per la senyora fins que he llegit el tema d'aquest fil. Ara em pregunto si també es va sentir malament per la meva actitud.

B

Bengal

Nov 17, 2022
Saying that you're snobbish is not cool, but it's worth considering that some people are sensitve to fragrances- I used to work with someone who would end up in the hospital due to allergies from smelling fragrances, so no one in our office could wear one. It's worth it to consider toning down frangrances in a closed environomnet like a bus especially, and even in the office- sensitivity to fragrances is pretty common, and what smells nice to you could make another person sick.
I am actually chemically sensitive to a lot of stuff they put in cologne/perfumes, so I'm one of those people.

But that's my problem and I would've moved or politely tried to find a way to resolve the situation if it was bothering me.

This person was just a jerk
You caught the wrong bus.
😆
I'm new to lingo here so that took me a minute.

Nice one

• Yay!
Reactions: GasMonkey
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I kinda get what they're saying. Being stuck in a closed in area with someone wearing too much fragrance gives me migraines. Tons of offices in the US are fragrance free because it bothers so many people. I've always heard that no one should be able to smell your cologne until they are right up close to you, like hugging you. Otherwise, it's too much.

But, I would never ever talk shit and bully a random person over it. Sorry that happened to you.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
That happens to me too with most colognes/perfumes.

My trick is to stop breathing thru the nose (only mouth breathing). 😆
A psychologist told me that I could also put a handkerchief to my nose with a smell that didn't bother me to mask the other.
//
Me comentó un psicólogo que también podía ponerme en la nariz un pañuelo con un olor que no me molestara para enmascarar el otro.
//
Em va comentar un psicòleg que també em podía posar al nas un mocador amb un olor que no em fes pas molèstia per a enmascarar l'altre.

Reactions: Shivali
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
apparently while I was sitting listening to music someone was loudly talking about me, complaining about how much cologne I wear, and that I look "snobbish", and I had no idea because my music was on too high. only after someone told me after he exited the bus

i haven't been bullied since primary school lmao… the funny thing is i don't give a single shit, when normally this kind of stuff would have probably instantly made me not leave the room for a month straight. im just wondering what set the guy off at this point

This does not sound like bullying If you found out post factum. Sounds like you made him look like an idiot

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021

It's a cliche to say that you can't please everybody, but damn has my retail job drilled that fact into my head. I am actually glad in some ways to have this experience because it has helped me realize just how fucked up so many people are. The sheer number of people who can go from 0 to 100 with only a minor provocation is mind-boggling.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I'm bullied like all-day everyday. It's very childish and stupid. I just stay drunk and keep the music pumping honestly. Until I can get away from it (I'm planning on getting a van and living in seclusion) but no, bullying is ridiculous and stupid. That's not even bullying really that's just someone talking shit. WGOFKTA honestly...

• Informative
Reactions: Himalayan