• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
In the long-term, I'm planning on doing a masters in politics & probably a PHD. Might go into academia. I don't ever want to have children or necessarily marry. I was raised Muslim & might go to seminary school. Buddhism understands that life is suffering & so do most religions.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
If you don't mind me asking and if you have the time (simplified answer is fine), what exactly does it teach about suffering or at least, what's your take on it?

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
If you don't mind me asking and if you have the time (simplified answer is fine), what exactly does it teach about suffering or at least, what's your take on it?
It says that life is dukkha (suffering) due to anxiety, hollowness and impermanence that characterize life. I wholeheartedly agree.