• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
I bought a gram of this chemical from my RC vendor and tested it yesterday. I have a decent opioid tolerance, but 10-15mg had me nodding super hard and the respiratory depression (while conscious) was terrifyingly strong. Whenever I laid down and nodded, my breathing basically dropped so much that I would snap out of the nod with heavy breathing. Breathing also in general felt alot harder. I think I was at brink of unconsciousness all the time.

I picked it up dirt cheap and it should be legal in a lot of countries. Just wanted to get some attention on this substance. Any thoughts on this stuff?

ADDITION: I used the 15mg oral without any nausea at all. It hit me like a fucking truck all at once.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve, _Minsk, Yomyom and 2 others
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Would you say it was an unpleasant or scary experience?

Reactions: _Minsk and Yomyom
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
Would you say it was an unpleasant or scary experience?

The respiratory depression was almost scary, as I was coming down from some LSD and 5-HT4a and 5-HT1a agonism can prevent mu-opioid respiratory depression. The LSD was wearing off and I was scared the effects would ramp up further if the LSD is out. It was not unpleasant, very smooth and a suprisingly non-intoxicating feeling drug.

Reactions: adam&eve, Ἡγησίας, _Minsk and 2 others
S

squandermania

Apr 26, 2020
How long would i need to be unattended for this to work? I live with other people and can be alone for probably 8 hours at most, but thats being liberal. Also how long until i would be knocked out with a high (20-30mg) dose? Im worried im gonna have second thoughts after i take it and seek help

Reactions: adam&eve and _Minsk
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
How long would i need to be unattended for this to work? I live with other people and can be alone for probably 8 hours at most, but thats being liberal. Also how long until i would be knocked out with a high (20-30mg) dose? Im worried im gonna have second thoughts after i take it and seek help

The only viable route for this stuff is oral. It hits very abruptly after around 25-30 minutes. I don't know how quick the respiratory depression kicks in after you are unconscious, but 4 hours total should be enough (I think). I would use it myself at something like 11 p. m., that way my parents would not check on me at all and I would have all night to die of hypoxia. Some effects also last extremely long. My pupils were extremely constricted for around 24 hours.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, adam&eve and squandermania
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
damn, never thought about rc's! there are plenty of f analogues, sounds very promising to me. maybe the staff could create a sticky about rc's:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and adam&eve
esben350

esben350

Apr 23, 2020
damn, never thought about rc's! there are plenty of f analogues, sounds very promising to me. maybe the staff could create a sticky about rc's:)
I doubt they will do that.

RCs are a slippery slope subject, a very dangerous grey-market niche full of malicious people in my own experience.

Reactions: adam&eve, Ἡγησίας and _Minsk
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I doubt they will do that.

RCs are a slippery slope subject, a very dangerous grey-market niche full of malicious people in my own experience.
hmm true, makes sense to me:/

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Is this available on popular darkmarkets?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Presumably these were the inventors of Brorphine? :smiling:

iu

An easy way to remember where it is on the periodic table is 'Brorphine before Hoephine'.

• Yay!
Reactions: mert and jgm63
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just to clarify, you are talking about milligrams and not micrograms, correct? Are you on bupe or methadone?
Also how are you using it other than oral (If, snorting, vaping, etc)?

From the very scattered reports I've seen, it seems to be more of a kappa analog than mu, based solely on user reactions. If you've ever compared say butorphanol to morphine or similar, you know the difference.

edit: after doing a little more researc I found a research paper indicating it may be an ORL1/NOR ligand primarily, which certainly fits with the less than ecstatic user reports. Also, there is VERY scattered potentcy data. Research report makes me think this is much less potent than some are claiming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Just to clarify, you are talking about milligrams and not micrograms, correct? Are you on bupe or methadone?

From the very scattered reports I've seen, it seems to be more of a kappa analog than mu, based solely on user reactions. If you've ever compared say butorphanol to morphine or similar, you know the difference.

edit: after doing a little more researc I found a research paper indicating it may be an ORL1/NOR ligand primarily, which certainly fits with the less than ecstatic user reports. Also, there is VERY scattered potentcy data. Research report makes me think this is much less potent than some are claiming.
What do you think about Isotonitazene? I think this RC has a similar potency to F.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The guy who wrote the first paper on it characterized it as around 2.5x the potency of hydromorphone on cell culture at the mor and less than but close to F.

Route of administration is extremely important, and keep in mind that this was done one live cell cultures, as doing the math doesn't quite match existing opiate conversion tables

Another retrospective study by toxicologists DID detect it in deaths that previously had not tested positive for opiates. There is shockingly little info about I, with the few first hand accounts I've read online reporting it very sedating and not energizing

To put simply, this is a MUCH better opiate than brorphine.

Last edited:
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
Is this available on popular darkmarkets?

It is unrestricted in most of the EU and should be available on the clearnet. In the United States it can be vaguely considered a Fentanyl analogue (even though it should be a analogue of the unrestricted Benzylfentanyl)

Yes, I am talking about milligrams. I am not on any substitute, but I can barely feel 7g of extremely potent kratom and 120mg O-DSMT rectal is a very light dose for me. As far as I could tell, the only viable routes of administration are vaping/smoking and oral. Even the hydrochloride is basically not soluble in water and oral is probably the most potent

Not sure if it really is a kappa agonist, but it kept me tripping balls on 1cP-LSD for like a total of 16 hours. It potentiates LSD strangely strong and was rather paranoia inducing. I feel like it is a very biased agonist, strongly biased towards respiratory depression. It really isn't a recreational opioid at all and I have no opioid craving for some reason right now, even though I am in mild withdrawal. In regards to craving I found this very interesting piece on Wikipedia:

"In animal models, the result of NOP activation in the central nervous system has been shown to eliminate conditioned place preference induced by morphine, cocaine, alcohol, and methamphetamine."

My vendor claimed that a common dose would be 4mg, which I would confirm, and is far above what some people on Reddit recommend. I don't know if they ever consumed that stuff themselves, but I feel like the potency is wildly overstated. Maybe they didn't receive Brorphine at all.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and adam&eve
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You know probably better than I that buying RC can be an interesting and uncertain experience with what you are consuming. These analogs can be created faster than a structure properly elucidated at times.

I have no experience with Brorphine, but I have a long history of using or studying opioids. When I published my first paper ORL 1 Wasn't in the lit. I can only say, assuming you have what you have been told you have, what you are describing sounds like what we used to joke about was a kappa agonist from hell. This was often attributed to a sigma or nmda antagonistic response.

Today,NOR is usually referred to, but the understanding of the opiate receptors and their subtypes still has a long way to go. I would not touch this with a 10 foot pole. I'm not saying it can't be used, but drano could as well.

There was a compound mentioned previously that has much better, though limited feedback and lit regarding mor activity.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Ἡγησίας
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
You know probably better than I that buying RC can be an interesting and uncertain experience with what you are consuming. These analogs can be created faster than a structure properly elucidated at times.

I have no experience with Brorphine, but I have a long history of using or studying opioids. When I published my first paper ORL 1 Wasn't in the lit. I can only say, assuming you have what you have been told you have, what you are describing sounds like what we used to joke about was a kappa agonist from hell. This was often attributed to a sigma or nmda antagonistic response.

Today,NOR is usually referred to, but the understanding of the opiate receptors and their subtypes still has a long way to go. I would not touch this with a 10 foot pole. I'm not saying it can't be used, but drano could as well.

There was a compound mentioned previously that has much better, though limited feedback and lit regarding mor activity.

Well, I am definitely not going to use this stuff recreationally. I am mostly staying with psychedelic RCs (Lysergamides, tryptamines, etc.) and only O-DSMT as an RC opioid.

What are some of the effects of kappa agonists you know of? I always imagined kappa opioids were all somewhat like Salvinorin A or some U-XXXXX opioids, causing auditorial hallucinations (hearing voices, etc.). There was none of that, but the extreme LSD potentiation (with changes in the style of the closed eye visuals). From what I have gathered from some other drug forums, this stuff definitely is a strong mu opioid that can without a doubt kill an opioid naive person. Only the tolerance absolutely skyrockets and some people started with 4-20mg on day one and ended up munching down half a gram in the two days after.

Man, if I wasn't suffering from depression so much I would definitely study pharmacology at a university. Interesting shit.

Side note: I only brought this stuff up, since it was so fucking cheap for me and legal. I would def. go for Fentanyl or Etonitazene/Isotonitazene/Etazene/Desnitazene/Metonitazene/Metodesnitazene/etc. if I could pick that stuff up very easily. Brorphine primarily eases my mind right now, knowing that I have a fallback plan.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I've read some of the horror stories that start to read like the creepy pasta of the Russian sleep gas experiment. The reality of the matter is that if this was that addictive, it would be everywhere.

I am absolutely not a psychedelics expert and don't particularly like them, usually. Everything you just mentioned (including the odmt to an extent) acts on 5HT and/or NE. I don't know your usage of these, but i can say adding anything these together with A known or an unknown substance that can also impact 5HT can do bad shit. 5HT syndrome isn't cute or something to fuck with).

Again, not psychedelics expert I've had strong dysphoria, fear, auditory and visual hallucinations, closed eyed and open, physical dissociation from various compounds that interact at kappa and/or a mix of other places.

Reactions: adam&eve