• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Feb 27, 2024
I have a 3rd tooth in less than a month to be broken... ._. It's now a full a vertical strip at least not wide from the top to bottom... Prob the filling changed my already fucked up bite pattern and now stressing out other weak parts so they are breaking in a cascade...

... also they made an X-ray and three of my side teeth are dead but not yet crumbled and I have to be depulpated...

I'm so miserable right now. I live only on 5th floor and there are no tall buildings in area; I have fucking no strengths for anything.
Also waiting for that shit is like 11 more days; I had 3 days with smaller dented hole and now it's completely shattered...

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Teeth are nothing but toil and torture. Symbols of evil.

Reactions: _Minsk
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sounds awful. around how old are you? once i was sleeping and my mouth was wide open (apnea?). it decides to slam shut. that was not a pleasant way to wake up. one of my teeth just started to slowly uproot and eventually fell out after a few weeks maybe even months. are you getting enough calcium?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I have a 3rd tooth in less than a month to be broken... ._. It's now a full a vertical strip at least not wide from the top to bottom... Prob the filling changed my already fucked up bite pattern and now stressing out other weak parts so they are breaking in a cascade...

... also they made an X-ray and three of my side teeth are dead but not yet crumbled and I have to be depulpated...

I'm so miserable right now. I live only on 5th floor and there are no tall buildings in area; I have fucking no strengths for anything.
Also waiting for that shit is like 11 more days; I had 3 days with smaller dented hole and now it's completely shattered...
I had a toothache once and it made the thought of ctb feel very real and less scary. I was even considering biting a bunch of hard food to break my teeth as added incentive. That sounds awful though

I read about a guy in Europe who had a rare condition where all his teeth hurt all the time. All the dentists said his teeth were fine. He ctb

Eternal Despair

Eternal Despair

Feb 27, 2024
sounds awful. around how old are you? once i was sleeping and my mouth was wide open (apnea?). it decides to slam shut. that was not a pleasant way to wake up. one of my teeth just started to slowly uproot and eventually fell out after a few weeks maybe even months. are you getting enough calcium?
26 idk I hate food and mosltly eat some shiet...