x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Reactions: Ghost2211
E

Existingnotliving

Feb 13, 2020
Borderline personality disorder has to be one of the most challenging things to deal with. I don't have it myself but my gf of 2 years does. One min she hates me then the next she loves me. I never even know if we're together or not. We live together unfortunately so we rely on each other. I caught her still talking to someone she cheated on me with and of course she denied every second of it until I told her I had proof. Then she told me I basically imagined our relationship to be meaningful and that she never wanted to move in with me to begin with. This was Sunday that she said this now today she's been super thankful and grateful towards me and caring. She wants to take me to the urgent care ( I don't drive) after work because I pulled my sciatic nerve and in immense pain. I can't fathom how you can lie to some one in the dark but then in the light pretend like you care about them and are concerned so much. I don't get it and it's really done a number on my mental health.
Sorry for venting, I just feel so confused and lost
I'm sorry to hear of your situation. However I don't think you should forgive your girlfriend just because she has a personality disorder. You need to work out whats her and whats mental health. I myself have a personality disorder and that's where my opinion comes from. I wouldn't dream of cheating and even if I did I wouldn't l health.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I'm sorry to hear of your situation. However I don't think you should forgive your girlfriend just because she has a personality disorder. You need to work out whats her and whats mental health. I myself have a personality disorder and that's where my opinion comes from. I wouldn't dream of cheating and even if I did I wouldn't l health.
She's dead. She used SN in a goodbye thread recently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
She's dead. She used SN in a goodbye thread recently.
It was a he. And yeah, I wrote that the OP is dead and people keep giving him advice.

EDIT: It was a she after all.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
It was a he. And yeah, I wrote that the OP is dead and people keep giving him advice.

I get what you're saying and it's logical. There's another side to it, though. OP isn't the only one who's had such challenges, so others can benefit from the responses. This has been for me personally a relevant and valuable thread. I've been really glad to see the responses that have been coming in my feed, no desire at all to stop watching the thread.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I get what you're saying and it's logical. There's another side to it, though. OP isn't the only one who's had such challenges, so others can benefit from the responses. This has been for me personally a relevant and valuable thread. I've been really glad to see the responses that have been coming in my feed, no desire at all to stop watching the thread.
I agree, I just wanted to let people know why they won't be getting responses from the OP.

• Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving and GoodPersonEffed
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
This is an interesting lecture on BPD by Dr. Norm Costigan. Worth a watch.

@little froggie @Lilacmoon @BPD Barbie

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie and Silvermorning