• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Anyone else feel like this? Smashed to bits and pieces, completely wrecked and no way to put yourself back together? It's even worse if it's self inflicted I find, imagine being a whole person and somehow you walk straight into a wrecking ball by making terrible choices. Soon I will be free of my wreckage, the bits and pieces that are left will get me to a better place ie. suicide

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I believe the Humpty Dumpty rhyme covered this. Some things, once broken, cannot be reassembled.
Thanks for this comment, feels like I connected with someone

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Absolutely. One thing that keeps me from committing to ctb is that I feel since my problems are mostly of my own making, I should be able to solve them and put my life back together again. But then when I go about trying to find a way to fix things, I find myself paralysed and incapable of action, and feel like just nuking myself off this plane of existence would be best so I wouldn't have to continue being me and people wouldn't have to continue putting up with me.

Reactions: unabletocope