• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Ugh so now all of a sudden I'm trying to buy BTC and it wants me to put in my address which I've copied and pasted and it's saying the address is not valid! I tried generating a new one to no avail. I did the exact same thing a couple of days ago and it worked. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Reactions: Final Escape
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
It would be helpful to know which service and wallet you are using. Some vendors generate new addresses for each transaction. However your old one should still be valid.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I am using the bitcoin.com app and am using it through apple I have an iPhone. Why is this so ridiculously hard??

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I am using the bitcoin.com app and am using it through apple I have an iPhone. Why is this so ridiculously hard??
Are you trying to buy bitcoin through that app? Do you use the bitcoin.com wallet aswell? You could try to make a free wallet with a different service like BitPay and use that wallet address.
Also make sure that you don't buy bitcoin cash...

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Yes I miss trying to use the bitcoin.com wallet. Why shouldn't I buy BTC that is what A told me to buy

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Yes I miss trying to use the bitcoin.com wallet. Why shouldn't I buy BTC that is what A told me to buy
Try using a different wallet from a different service and see if that works.
Use BitPay, they have an app for iPhone aswell and setup takes like 30 seconds.

I said that you shouldn't confuse Bitcoin cash with Bitcoin Core (BTC) which is easily done when buying firectly from bitcoin.com... Just make sure to get the correct one.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Are you trying to buy bitcoin through that app? Do you use the bitcoin.com wallet aswell? You could try to make a free wallet with a different service like BitPay and use that wallet address.
Also make sure that you don't buy bitcoin cash...
What is nitpay? I hate all of this. So frustrated and I'm severely ill with depression and anxiety that it makes this nearly impossible to figure out
Bitcoin cash is BCH?
Thank you for trying to help stupid me

Last edited:
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
What is nitpay? I hate all of this. So frustrated and I'm severely ill with depression and anxiety that it makes this nearly impossible to figure out
It's just another service for a wallet address. You don't have do it with them, however I figured it is pretty easy with them.
Or you could choose any other wallet from this page:

I you have trouble figuring out bitcoin, I would suggest you watch a few tutorials first. It is pretty easy to loose money if you don't know what you are doing.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
The amount he gave me to pay is on,y valid in the BTC field
So frustrated...I did the exact same steps a couple of days ago and it worked
I tried bitpay now how do I get money in there?

Last edited:
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I am so incredibly frustrated. Tested exact same steps a few days ago and it worked. Should have just bought it then.

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I tried bitpay now how do I get money in there?
Sorry you are really confusing me right now. If you set up your BitPay wallet correctly you can tap on "recieve". It should prompt you with your own wallet address. Then buy the needed bitcoin how you intended on bitcoin.com and use your BitPay address to get it transfered to your new wallet. After you recieved the BTC you can send them to A using the BitPay app.
It sound to me that you don't understand the conecpt of bitcoin. I don't want to be rude, however I recommend that you educate yourself on that topic before proceeding.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Sorry you are really confusing me right now. If you set up your BitPay wallet correctly you can tap on "recieve". It should prompt you with your own wallet address. Then buy the needed bitcoin how you intended on bitcoin.com and use your BitPay address to get it transfered to your new wallet. After you recieved the BTC you can send them to A using the BitPay app.
It sound to me that you don't understand the conecpt of bitcoin. I don't want to be rude, however I recommend that you educate yourself on that topic before proceeding.
Coinbase is much easier imo

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Followed exact same steps as I did when it wasn't working and it is working today. Makes no sense. Of course he asked me to pay .087 BTC which is now coming to almost $800 USD! I asked for 2 bottles and courier so it should only be $630. Not sure what to do now. Don't want to overpay by nearly $200

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Followed exact same steps as I did when it wasn't working and it is working today. Makes no sense. Of course he asked me to pay .087 BTC which is now coming to almost $800 USD! I asked for 2 bottles and courier so it should only be $630. Not sure what to do now. Don't want to overpay by nearly $200
Bitcoin went up like 15% in one day. That's why

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I asked him to give me a different amount to pay

Reactions: Broken
H

Hermione

Apr 28, 2019
This N procurement is really sounding way off....