• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
The past couple of weeks has felt like such a drag and the heatwave isn't helping one bit. But d-day is getting closer. I leave my city in 4 days and ctb in exactly 8 days from now. I've sold all my remaining stocks and the money will reflect soon in my bank account. I'll then schedule a full transfer to my mom's account for the day after I've ctb-ed.

I also upgraded from a 4-star to 5-star hotel (it will be my first time in one!). Will stay 3 nights there and ctb on the third night around 9PM. I have several unread books lying with me but I'm choosing to read Dostoyevsky's "Crime and Punishment" in my remaining days. I was tempted to take my laptop with me but since it's a new MacBook, I don't want it to fall into the hands of corrupt cops; I'll erase everything and leave it at home.

I am preparing my ctb kit which comprises of sodium thiopental and metoclopramide tablets for now. Need to buy whiskey to potentiate the barbiturate and a bottle opener to open the vials. Also, a large plastic bag to make the method foolproof. Was thinking if adding honey to the concoction will make the taste more bearable without affecting absorbability and efficacy of thiopental. If someone knows, feel free to comment.

Can't wait to get rid of the suffering.

Last edited:
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Cannot say exactly about a honey, but general rule I read in some book, is not to mix food with bad-tastig drugs, since you will just get more of a bad thing.

Reactions: INTJme
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Cannot say exactly about a honey, but general rule I read in some book, is not to mix food with bad-tastig drugs, since you will just get more of a bad thing.
Honey and pure alcohol are commonly used to prepare the Pentobarbital "elixir" for assisted suicide and they're professionals knowing what they're doing. Which is why I am considering it too. Can't think of how it can make the concoction worse tbh, except for maybe increase the volume by a bit.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck my friend! All the best. I hope you find peace and will be free from all the suffering!
Keep us updated, we're here for you!

Reactions: INTJme