• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Why did they do this, why did she do this? A year and a half before I was born, she had my half brother and gave him up for adoption. Then she gave birth to me and gave me up too?!

She did not learn her lesson,

My biological mother was a whore.

But in my saving grace, my mother helped born me, no not the one who carried me, the midwife :) my mother helped my bio one push me out her tuna flaps. And my father bless his soul taught me to fall in love with the world. Curiosities abound. There's fruits to taste, new countries to visit, people to meet.

And I sometimes hear 'but do you not want to meet your real mom? I know who my parents are, they raised me after all.
I'm too drunk to find the venting prefix so story fits the bill.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Possible where you live anti-abortion or your mom is pro-lifer. No matter for what of reason you come to this world. You are here now and you have to finish the journey. I am not sure how many people came to this world willingly.

• Love
Reactions: MrBigSad
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Maybe God wanted you born because he had plans for you to be an encouragement and help to others.

An inauspicious beginning may have provided extra love from those who raised you.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrBigSad
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
There have no God. If there have God. I think most of people on the forum will commit a crime or already committed a crime.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Some parents like the attention they receive while they are pregnant, and after you pop out, all the attention goes to you and she's not happy with it. She'll get pregnant again so she can live lavishly again on attention from people. It's a sick mind they have.