N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Fine by me, but you should NOT be here to be disrespectful, harass, bully, or insult other members, per the Rules.

Young and old are factual issues. There are teen mothers, there are young mothers, there are old mothers.

It seems to me that you are a man with many frustrations so I would kindly suggest to vent your frustrations in a thread not dedicated to women.
That is the OPPOSITE of what he's doing.
He's saying - and I agree - that the original poster shouldn't have this woman's anti-choice advice pushed unsolicited on her.

Reactions: MartyByrde
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
That is the OPPOSITE of what he's doing.
He's saying - and I agree - that the original poster shouldn't have this woman's anti-choice advice pushed unsolicited on her.
Omg, are we reading the same thing? That woman had 5 abortions, she is traumatized, how can you say she is anti-choice? She says she did not find the right partner to conceive with and is (rightfully so) advising the OP to not give away her childbearing years to someone who just wants to f*** and put her on contraception, while never committing to her.
Women want the ring, what's so hard to understand? Women are in relationships for the long haul.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I also recommend the copper IUD. No hormones and you only need to change it once every ten years.
It does make periods significantly heavier though, so just beware of that. I had to change to the mirena coil because the copper one made them too heavy.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Omg, are we reading the same thing? That woman had 5 abortions, she is traumatized, how can you say she is anti-choice? She says she did not find the right partner to conceive with and is (rightfully so) advising the OP to not give away her childbearing years to someone who just wants to f*** and put her on contraception, while never committing to her.
Women want the ring, what's so hard to understand? Women are in relationships for the long haul.
Yes, she said abortion was murder and told the OP what to do with her own body. We are reading the same thing.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Yes, she said abortion was murder and told the OP what to do with her own body. We are reading the same thing.
She gave her advice drawing from her life experience. As a woman, I appreciate that advice. End of. Byyyyyeeee guuuuuurl