• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

Zekirah

Here today, gone tomorrow
Sep 9, 2018
Method is partial suspension, but the survival instinct is just too much. I would rather just shoot myself in the head and be over it. But unfortunately i don't own a gun. So what are some suggestions? Im considering getting wasted since i bought 4 12% tall cans and i NEVER drink. Will that be enough to overcome it?

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I have a gun. Holding the thing and trying to look down the barrel, is very intimidating. Getting your finger close to the trigger takes some guts...

Anyway, hopefully alcohol works for you.

Is it loaded?

I really like pointing my gun (unloaded) in my mouth and pulling the trigger... hopefully it will be easy to do when it's loaded.

M

musicismylife

Oct 7, 2018
how to overcome survival instincts while trying co charcoal method, good question

Reactions: lv-gras
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Method is partial suspension, but the survival instinct is just too much. I would rather just shoot myself in the head and be over it. But unfortunately i don't own a gun. So what are some suggestions? Im considering getting wasted since i bought 4 12% tall cans and i NEVER drink. Will that be enough to overcome it?
The alcohol will definitely help. Better to be dazed and less inhibited so you don't overthink things and just go for it. Also benzos or opiates.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Is it loaded?

I really like pointing my gun (unloaded) in my mouth and pulling the trigger... hopefully it will be easy to do when it's loaded.

It belongs to someone i live with. I think they keep it loaded. Im afraid to mess with it and not know how to reload it if it is.

Reactions: lv-gras