• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
You probably come across a lot of posts about "I'm going to do it soon", don't feel too inclined to read about mine. It is not much different from everyone else's.
I have been conducting research on the partial hanging method, even though I could not get ahold of a rope. No other method was appropriate for me, such as ODing (which would be painful), or jumping off from a high level (inaccessible, since I live in the middle of nowhere). I acquired a rope, (which is actually just an old jump rope), from a preforming arts theatre as an old prop. I measured it, and it is roughly 1 meter. I'm not completely sure if that will be enough. I am planning to tie a slipknot, and I still have no appropriate ligature to attach it on. I was thinking doing it in a public bathroom. i'm not sure if it's long enough for me to even do such.
I have struggled with my survival instinct for a good time now, as I tried to CTB a few times before this. I am afraid my SI will just be too high. I am going to do a bit more research, take advice from people on here, write my note, and execute it. I am afraid of my body not being found for a while, I don't want to rot, or seriously traumatize anybody. (Although that itself is inevitable.) I plan on taking clonidine (catapres) to decrease my SI levels.
Does anybody have any suggestions? I'll let you know when i'll do it.

asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
if you plan to hang, and attempt to do so in a public restroom, there is a high chance that someone will find you and save you before you actually die and youll likely just end up with permanent side effects from the failed attempt

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
You probably come across a lot of posts about "I'm going to do it soon", don't feel too inclined to read about mine. It is not much different from everyone else's.
I have been conducting research on the partial hanging method, even though I could not get ahold of a rope. No other method was appropriate for me, such as ODing (which would be painful), or jumping off from a high level (inaccessible, since I live in the middle of nowhere). I acquired a rope, (which is actually just an old jump rope), from a preforming arts theatre as an old prop. I measured it, and it is roughly 1 meter. I'm not completely sure if that will be enough. I am planning to tie a slipknot, and I still have no appropriate ligature to attach it on. I was thinking doing it in a public bathroom. i'm not sure if it's long enough for me to even do such.
I have struggled with my survival instinct for a good time now, as I tried to CTB a few times before this. I am afraid my SI will just be too high. I am going to do a bit more research, take advice from people on here, write my note, and execute it. I am afraid of my body not being found for a while, I don't want to rot, or seriously traumatize anybody. (Although that itself is inevitable.) I plan on taking clonidine (catapres) to decrease my SI levels.
Does anybody have any suggestions? I'll let you know when i'll do it.
I'm wishing you peace on you're journey I'm so sorry you've struggled so much nobody deserves this , 🧡

L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
if you plan to hang, and attempt to do so in a public restroom, there is a high chance that someone will find you and save you before you actually die and youll likely just end up with permanent side effects from the failed attempt
I agree public restroom would be literally on the top of my list of places not to do it. My recommendation is abandoned buildings, your house if you live alone and have a strong place to hang from. Regarding your method, I'm currently seeking info from others why partial hanging is recommended at all so someone very well may come in and correct me with relevant information. My choice of hanging would be complete with judicial/full-drop so that your neck breaks which should kill you instantly and even if not, you're fully suspended so you'll asphyxiate for sure. Only things to look for there would be strong enough rope, hanging spot being able to support your weight and the force of the drop, and being secluded where no one will walk in on you.

salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
I agree public restroom would be literally on the top of my list of places not to do it. My recommendation is abandoned buildings, your house if you live alone and have a strong place to hang from. Regarding your method, I'm currently seeking info from others why partial hanging is recommended at all so someone very well may come in and correct me with relevant information. My choice of hanging would be complete with judicial/full-drop so that your neck breaks which should kill you instantly and even if not, you're fully suspended so you'll asphyxiate for sure. Only things to look for there would be strong enough rope, hanging spot being able to support your weight and the force of the drop, and being secluded where no one will walk in on you.
I tried, but as soon as i put my head in the noose i started to freak out. i didn't even tie it to the ligature, and just tightened it around my neck and my body started to FREAK out, and i can't imagine how horribly it hurts too, i feel like full suspension would be good because now that i think about it, id rather hang from a high place so i immediately sever my spine, instead of being in pain and wiggling around the whole time.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
L

LaughingGoat

Student
Apr 11, 2024
I tried, but as soon as i put my head in the noose i started to freak out. i didn't even tie it to the ligature, and just tightened it around my neck and my body started to FREAK out, and i can't imagine how horribly it hurts too, i feel like full suspension would be good because now that i think about it, id rather hang from a high place so i immediately sever my spine, instead of being in pain and wiggling around the whole time.
Definitely. To add to that, if you use a full-drop which is far and fast enough you'll likely decapitate yourself instantly; part of the reason many countries went away from using it for capital punishment.

onmy12threason

onmy12threason

When the time is right
Apr 23, 2024
I'm also planning to do full suspension hanging- partial seems unrealistic for those that struggle with SI. The great thing about this method is the autonomy you have over where it happens. If possible, consider going someplace quiet and secluded where you can peacefully exit. A public restroom seems incredibly uncomfortable lol