• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
I'm honestly really worried for my best friend, he is seriously not doing well right now, he's really depressed and it struggling with body image and other things I won't get into but It hurts so much to see. I don't want to be alive to see it but I know it's cowardly of me and I really do love him and wanna be there for him.

I know if I were to leave he'd be distraught as he's basically my soul mate but I just feel as If he'd probably benefit from me leaving him.

Might be sent to a ward soon so that's going to also hurt him because I doubt they'll allow visitors other than family.

I'm meant to go to town tomorrow to buy rope (paramedics took the last one I had at the scene of my attempt) and try partial hanging in the woods, not to actually die but to get close to it and feel what I felt when I was dying. But hey if it goes wrong and I do actually die then I won't be mad either

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash