Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
Hi
Doctor gave me anti anxiety,sleeping pills(there are 14 clonazepam and 15 other anti anxiety pills,might be xanax)..for sleeping disorders..how many of them should i take and at around 11pm i go to sleep in the car..would i be dead by morning...please i need to go..please suggest,suggest,suggest the proper use of these pills to go to peacefulness..please(suffering from anxiety,severe depression) for more than decade..

Another method
I have toilet cleaner which says 11.1 percent hcl. And a 50ml of pyrifex insecticide...would mixing them produce hydrogen sulphide gas..? Some websites say inhaling a little of this gas cause immediate death..i dint know much in detail...please advice..
I really need,want to go to stop this overwhelming brain....

Reactions: Donewith_ and Marawa
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
I'm so srry you're going through this. I've been suffering from OCD and depression for more than a decade. I can't put my suffering into words, one of the reasons being English is not my first language.
Anyways, you cannot OD on benzos, you'd need thousands of pills to achieve the lethal dose. You'd just feel sleepy for a couple of days.

I don't know about the second method.

Reactions: Spiko, Jc40, Marawa and 1 other person
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
Hi
Doctor gave me anti anxiety,sleeping pills(there are 14 clonazepam and 15 other anti anxiety pills,might be xanax)..for sleeping disorders..how many of them should i take and at around 11pm i go to sleep in the car..would i be dead by morning...please i need to go..please suggest,suggest,suggest the proper use of these pills to go to peacefulness..please(suffering from anxiety,severe depression) for more than decade..

Another method
I have toilet cleaner which says 11.1 percent hcl. And a 50ml of pyrifex insecticide...would mixing them produce hydrogen sulphide gas..? Some websites say inhaling a little of this gas cause immediate death..i dint know much in detail...please advice..
I really need,want to go to stop this overwhelming brain....

Hey Zen, I am sorry you are going through so much pain.

Honestly, don't use any of the methods. Benzos won't kill you as @Final_frontier wrote. They were used instead of barbiturates, because of their non-lethality.
As for the cleaner I am not sure, but it might be a horrible way leaving you permanently damaged. I know someone who mixed detergent with another substance and they ended up in ICU.

I hope you can find the strength to wait a little longer in order to find something that will give you a safer way out.

Reactions: Never Free, Jc40 and Marawa
Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
If i burn wooden coal in a room in bucket(my room is big (15by15) it got 8 windows)and close doors and windows and fall asleep after taking benzos.would that do the deed?
I read at a website a woman died in her car and 2 burned coals were found in the car.
I got 10 zantac too...

GoPeaceful

GoPeaceful

Message me if you need someone to talk to :)
May 14, 2018
Hi Zen, it sounds like you are in a lot of pain. I'm sorry for that, but please take your time and inform yourself a bit more. If you rush, it might end pretty badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiko, Fucking loving it, Marawa and 1 other person
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Hey Zen, I am sorry you are going through so much pain.

Honestly, don't use any of the methods. Benzos won't kill you as @Final_frontier wrote. They were used instead of barbiturates, because of their non-lethality.
As for the cleaner I am not sure, but it might be a horrible way leaving you permanently damaged. I know someone who mixed detergent with another substance and they ended up in ICU.

I hope you can find the strength to wait a little longer in order to find something that will give you a safer way out.
I know. I want some barbiturates so bad too. Benzos given out like candy. I just want barbs. Any suggestions?

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
I know. I want some barbiturates so bad too. Benzos given out like candy. I just want barbs. Any suggestions?
Why death is not easy...?.can we all go together?I am Lost..with some mind experiments can we go to another universe

Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Why death is not easy...?.can we all go together?I am Lost..with some mind experiments can we go to another universe
I don't know. What mind experiments? I'm not sure I follow exactly, but think you just want to be someplace else. That's what I relate to.

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
No, no and no. The only way you can lethally overdose on benzos is if you choke on them. The other method sounds like something that would burn your intestines and keep you alive. Please don't make yourself worse. This is not the way to go.

Reactions: Toomuchpast
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
No, no and no. The only way you can lethally overdose on benzos is if you choke on them. The other method sounds like something that would burn your intestines and keep you alive. Please don't make yourself worse. This is not the way to go.
Yup I've swallowed small pockets of the pods. Just puked it up. It hurt bad too. I tried to mix powder with food. It's intolerable, but I got a low threshold for discomfort. Particularly physical. Even tastes in my mouth.

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I know. I am sorry you're suffering so badly. I know that mental and physical torture can get so bad for me that I literally want out that same second!! "I want out, enough, done!!!". The severity of suffering combined with the urgency to end it is really something else.

Is there anything anyone here can help you with? Sometimes it helps to get some of these thoughts out. Please do share if you think it'll help.

Reactions: Never Free
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I know. I am sorry you're suffering so badly. I know that mental and physical torture can get so bad for me that I literally want out that same second!! "I want out, enough, done!!!". The severity of suffering combined with the urgency to end it is really something else.

Is there anything anyone here can help you with? Sometimes it helps to get some of these thoughts out. Please do share if you think it'll help.
IDK I'm right there with you

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
I know. The craziest thing is that I don't even really want to die. It's just that I have no idea how I am supposed to keep living like this. It's terrifying.

Reactions: 406metallicblue and Never Free
Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
You mean not just benzos if we choke on any kind of pill...that would be difficult...arrrgh..
Then what is the way to go...?

Reactions: Never Free
B

Bittersweet

Feb 10, 2019
I you are really determined, use the N method. Sure-fire way, though it does take some time and money

T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
How do people die in prison using just scarf?

My guess is that they are desperate enough to be able to overcome survival instinct. Survival instinct is incredibly hard to overcome.

Reactions: Spiko

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
read about it on ss only...where do i order it?
I don't know where you can get N, people talk about getting it from A it's all a bit of a mystery. I haven't looked into it too much as it's not my method but there are certainly people here who know more about it, i hope they can help you.

S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
read about it on ss only...where do i order it?

You must download the Peacefull Pill Ebook (here in the section "Ressources)
There you find the A "mystery".

Reactions: 406metallicblue
A

Anima

Student
Dec 5, 2018
I know. The craziest thing is that I don't even really want to die. It's just that I have no idea how I am supposed to keep living like this. It's terrifying.

@ThinkingAboutThis if you don't really want to die and are more afraid of how to live a good life, maybe you can try to hold on a little longer. I don't know what you are going through everyday and what you have tried so far of course. Hugs