T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Forgive me, but I'm after some possibly rather simple/basic advice.

SN is going to be my preferred method. I now have the SN itself, Ranitidine for acid reduction, and hopefully sometime next week I should have Primperan as my antiemetic. But I've seen a few threads on here mention also mention using benzos as part of the method, to aid sleep I know absolutely *nothing* about benzos though, never having taken them, so I'm a real amateur here. Can anyone suggest some common names I can look for (and hopefully order online)? Advice gratefully received.

Also, in terms of weights and measurements, I'm thinking of taking *slightly* more than the PPEH recommended 15gm of SN in 50-100ml of water as I'm a little large (not massively though). Was thinking 20gm. Would I need to adjust other quantities of water, acid reducer and antiemetic then?

Reactions: anna
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I would like to know about the benzos as well

Reactions: dog3000 and lv-gras
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
same i have lormetazepam 1mg how much can i take for make sn more peaceful

Reactions: lv-gras
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Forgive me, but I'm after some possibly rather simple/basic advice.

SN is going to be my preferred method. I now have the SN itself, Ranitidine for acid reduction, and hopefully sometime next week I should have Primperan as my antiemetic. But I've seen a few threads on here mention also mention using benzos as part of the method, to aid sleep I know absolutely *nothing* about benzos though, never having taken them, so I'm a real amateur here. Can anyone suggest some common names I can look for (and hopefully order online)? Advice gratefully received.

Also, in terms of weights and measurements, I'm thinking of taking *slightly* more than the PPEH recommended 15gm of SN in 50-100ml of water as I'm a little large (not massively though). Was thinking 20gm. Would I need to adjust other quantities of water, acid reducer and antiemetic then?

Doesn't necessarily have to be benzos. 300mg of Zolpidem should work as well, but Benzos are useful for preventing spasms and seizures.

Diazepam and flurazepam are the long acting benzos. For my method (Chloroquine), the recommended dosage is 500mg. Should put someone down for a while.

Lorazepam, Tamezepam and Midazolam will hit quicker. Suggested dosages for Chloroquine method are 25mg, 400mg, and 125mg respectively.

As for where to get them? Can't help. The best bet for me looks to be research chemical vendors and god-tier synthetic benzos like Flualprazolam that are active at the mcg level. Went to the GP last week who shut down the prospect of a benzos immediately. If you find somewhere, I'd be interested. I had a Korean psych who handed them out generously but I guzzled them months ago. Wasn't thinking long term strategy. Anyway, good luck!

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Incidentally, am considering an older sedative hypnotic, Clomethiazole, for my method. Works in a similar way, pharmacologically, to a barbiturate and has anti seizure properties. Could be worth considering.

T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Incidentally, am considering an older sedative hypnotic, Clomethiazole, for my method. Works in a similar way, pharmacologically, to a barbiturate and has anti seizure properties. Could be worth considering.

Thanks for all the useful info. Really helpful. Appreciate it.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
When evaluating benzodiazepines consider both their time of onset and peak (what it sounds like). Rapid acting benzos are ideal for sedation but intermediate ones with the right peak could be fine. I can't advise deeply on intermediate ones.

Valium / diazepam is simple and easy and widely prescribed. Midazolam is like a holy grail. But I use temazepam as a weak sleeping agent and to sedate myself before MRIs, I take them well in advance and find myself slowly getting sleepy. This is important to understand because if you get a benzo like that you would have to take it in advance but the sedation could affect you. I'm distracted disgustingly right now sorry and explaining this badly.

You also need to evaluate the duration of action because otherwise it could stop working midway. The poster who suggested diazepam or flurezpam is correct.

http://www.vhpharmsci.com/vhformulary/tools/benzodiazepines-comparison.htm

This is pretty good, numbers vary with dose and individual but it gives you a rough idea. Basically if you can imagine the difference between a rapid one hour peak and a slow 1.5 hour peak it might give you an idea. Apologies for the incoherent post. So much ambient distraction

Last edited: