• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jessebessey

Done with life
Mar 7, 2024
I am stuck on benzos. I am on klonopin and temazepam and my wife does not believe that I will become disabled. I know I am so tired and don't want to be here but I have wife and two kids so I am thrown on doing it in case God is real but I don't want to suffer since my kids and wife hate me I feel overwhelmed and just want to ctb so badly

n0exit

n0exit

Jan 19, 2024
I know the hell that is benzo dependency and disability all too well (particularly klonopin). But I'm not exactly sure if you're talking about that or if you're saying you have benzos to CTB and are conflicted?

Sorry, I'm not doing well myself right now and might have misunderstood your post.

just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
Have you spoken to your health care provider about possible treatment options? Addictions are pure hell and I'm so sorry you're going through this

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Took me a long time to come off them but I managed it.

Now days I don't even touch a nytol unless it's really bad, and that's not very often.

It does take many many months to break the addiction though. My case was over a year but I was badly addicted.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im on benzos right now , without that pill , i would have recover. K is hell right now.

Reactions: Goku Black
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
I was also really badly dependant on etizolam. It took over a year of gradual 10% reductions every week or two (I started at a very high daily dose). Not gonna lie, it was pretty distressing, but I eventually got off of it. Have you considered going on valium instead? Apparently that is smoother ride off of it, discussed in the Ashton manual. You may be disabled, or you may be able to reduce so gradually you're still functional.

Reactions: divinemistress36
J

jessebessey

Done with life
Mar 7, 2024
I was also really badly dependant on etizolam. It took over a year of gradual 10% reductions every week or two (I started at a very high daily dose). Not gonna lie, it was pretty distressing, but I eventually got off of it. Have you considered going on valium instead? Apparently that is smoother ride off of it, discussed in the Ashton manual. You may be disabled, or you may be able to reduce so gradually you're still functional.
I have no financial support or money and if I did I would have to pay child support

• Aww..
Reactions: darkSea
Otaku

Otaku

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Me too.

I have the same problem. It's very much doing its best to destroy my life.
But i just can't get off them. I have been on klonopin/clonazepam for over 15 years now.

Every time i try to come of the pill, the stress or anxiety just totally overwhelms me. I have literally never tried anything so freaking horrible before. I am almost sure, that just by maintaining the dose, a person get withdrawals because our brains are getting used to them.

For me i see no way out of them, Benzos themself can make you extremtly depressed, plus almost any symptom you can think of, your CNS can generate.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem