• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
So will I be forever alone or will I find someone?

I had found people in the past, three, four whom through out my life really even wanted to stay with me, make a life together, said by them.... I was living hiding a suicidal depression back then ..

Today I beat depression, but the situation is a whole lot different in I'm not 27, 33,35, 37, I'm nearly 39 living through the Covid pandemia that doesn't allow to meet new people easily and even worse , my last so called relationship revealed I've got everything to make a girl want to stay, I mean she asked me out not the other way around, but I crumbled due to my suicidal past, it was very soon in my trt treatment...

After her I've found I've got to change few things if I want someone to stay... Actually from my point of view girl like men who don't talk back LoL, who don't argue with them. That's really difficult to do specially when nonsense is involved.

But I wish I can find a girl like the last one , smart, cute, very pro-active, loyal and clean girl.

Is like I can find no more of those LOL.

Plus I went to a therapist and we both reach the same conclusion so before I see the therapist again, that being a week or a month, I have some things to do.

And those are, go back to basics....
Before talking about a girl, a 2nd job or hobby, a money inducing scheme, or other thing, first the basics...

exercise and clean/arrange my house! House chores!!!

I want to do exercise and housework today, see ya guys.

Wishing everyone a good Sunday in recovery. Hugs to you guys, in recovery or feeling like catching the bus, been there...
So will I be forever alone or will I find someone?

I had found people in the past, three, four whom through out my life really even wanted to stay with me, make a life together, said by them.... I was living hiding a suicidal depression back then ..

Today I beat depression, but the situation is a whole lot different in I'm not 27, 33,35, 37, I'm nearly 39 living through the Covid pandemia that doesn't allow to meet new people easily and even worse , my last so called relationship revealed I've got everything to make a girl want to stay, I mean she asked me out not the other way around, but I crumbled due to my suicidal past, it was very soon in my trt treatment...

After her I've found I've got to change few things if I want someone to stay... Actually from my point of view girl like men who don't talk back LoL, who don't argue with them. That's really difficult to do specially when nonsense is involved.

But I wish I can find a girl like the last one , smart, cute, very pro-active, loyal and clean girl.

Is like I can find no more of those LOL.

Plus I went to a therapist and we both reach the same conclusion so before I see the therapist again, that being a week or a month, I have some things to do.

And those are, go back to basics....
Before talking about a girl, a 2nd job or hobby, a money inducing scheme, or other thing, first the basics...

exercise and clean/arrange my house! House chores!!!

I want to do exercise and housework today, see ya guys.

Wishing everyone a good Sunday in recovery. Hugs to you guys, in recovery or feeling like catching the bus, been there...
The thing is for me keeping a clean house is kind of difficult, but it involves spending around 30minute per day cleaning arranging, moving, and some days little more to put everything in it's place and a little more, you know what I mean.

Got to make it a hobby or habbit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
You might see the construction and maintenance of daily chores as sort of building an inertial momentum that can give your life a sort of skeletal strength and resilience.

In regard to relationships, it has been said that critical selectiveness protects one from the observation of the philosopher Sarte that "hell is other people". Living by oneself can be less painful than living with a mistake.

Building a life with a stable foundation can be a basis for inviting someone in who might actually help make things better.