• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

the_fail_man

the_fail_man

Failure, Outcast, Diseased - The True Leper
Mar 9, 2024
I'm so upset. I just am. I had delayed growth when in high school. I didn't hit puberty till 17 and finish it later. I need T shots for a long time.

Looking back I had so many girls attracted to me. I wish I knew. Idk if it was my puberty issues or autism, both!? But so many girls had a thing for me. Or were flirting and ...... I never got the hint. So many stories of flirting. I never understood. No one taught me. My father wanted it badly for me but never taught me because he doesn't have experience either.

I hate to sound like those nice guys on reddit. But reality is when I hit 20 or so I got a very bad disease called M.E. I missed all my chances. Instead I got 2 very close friends that are girls. But both have had bfs for many years now and are engaged. But one of them snuggled with me the other day and I just... I just wish I had a gf back then. I wish I could turn back time. Wish I could go back to HS.

Even tho in HS I was the one out casted. The one laughed at. The one people only used because I was kind. I guess I'm stuck in perma-simp status. But honestly? I'll take it. The sprinkles of love I get from these 2 magnificent humans is more than I deserve. I wish before I CTB I could have a girlfriend. But I'm too sick now. I'm bedridden. No one will want someone so sick like me..... Except the two girls who are born already engaged. They want me. But we're just friends. And snuggling. I'll take it.