• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

l_iawiet

l_iawiet

mrjapanlover69
Jan 7, 2024
Havent even returned to this site in awhile, don't have that motivation to login, but still have been feeling like shit.
I feel like I am not a real person and everyone seems to hate me, or they just have a favourite person who they seem to like more, like a replaced feeling. I just realize nobody truly gives a fuck and there's probably no difference and that's the very harsh truth of things. I have been feeling disconnection from my physical body and it feels like I'm displaced in someone else's body, and whenever I touch a certain limb it's like I'm touching someone else's limb, and I honestly just don't know anymore, physically and mentally sick, not looking for pity or anything. Maybe just someone else who can feel the same way, my interest in this one anime is keeping me afloat a bit maybe. A sucky thing is that I can't really eat anymore for enjoyment, have gotten back into my eating disorder like habits from 4 years ago, i wish for this to pass or I might have to make it pass faster by trying to attempt again. Extremely lonely and have been obsessing over a fictional character which I do agree is sad but I don't give a shit about that, atleast it will bring me some comfort

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
I don't hate you at all
I care about you
Even if you are physically alone you can always remember there is someone out there that cares
I promise