• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I think you may need to contact one of the mods to have all your other posts/comments be removed but either way I hope eveything goes peaceful well for you with no more agony again.🩷

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: cryingwithkira
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Brave. I hope you have the strength to pull it off if it's really what you want to do. It's my understanding that many have gone before you there at that same spot.

cryingwithkira

cryingwithkira

Mar 30, 2024
Gonna head to beachy head tomorrow. i'm so fucking done. How can I delete my posts on here? I don't want my family to know about them once i'm gone.
i hope that you have deeply thought about your decision and i hope this is what you truly want either way no matter what you do i hope you find the peace that you are looking for<3

Reactions: Dliena
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
If you knew for sure that death your cease to exist then you have a reason to kus , but we don't know. Suicide even tho you're killing your self it's still murder it's same as murdering someone else and it's very possible there is a hell. So u can be suffering now but you go to hell which could be more suffering so you're taking a big gamble. I wanna kms also. Just beat is to try to get anti depressants and wait it out for a natural death. Time goes by quick eventually you'll die naturally.
Murder is a big sin it's very likely there is a hell. Lot of people in hospitals died clinically and they got revived and they experienced death and there said there is an after life. So if you commit murder it's very likely your be punished and suffer in hell which may be worse than suffering in this world. Im suffering a lot I wan kms every day. I take antidepressants it helps a little not much and I take Xanax high dose . And I relax in bed and sleep most of day. The best scenario is to die now a natural death in hospital or hospice
Their load you with morphine you die naturally you'll go to a better place in the after life if you don't murder yourself. Trust me you murder yourself your gonna face
The consequences for it. Trust me i wanna kms every day. I'm suffering I want our more then anything.
You kill your self also you can just be constantly recycling your self
Reincarnated. You can just keep
Coming back as anything a rat, snake , a person in a poor country , this can be a never needing cycle you wanna rest in peace in heaven and not
Have to keep
Coming back murdering your self will
Not help
Your case so think twice before you murder your self. If you suffer and die naturally you'll be rewarded and have a much better after life.
We are already in Hell

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
😭😭😭😭i'm tryna die here guys
Apologies. Some guy expresses a relevant opinion, a lot of which I don't agree with. Then two people start trying to invalidate him and get him banned. Hence my reply.

I would say "please continue", but I don't know you and can't be sure it's the right decision for you.

Regardless, I hope you find the peace and happiness you are looking for.

Reactions: mirrorgurl
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best. I hope you find the peace and freedom you search for. I'm so sorry for all the irrelevant non sense you had to read.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@mirrorgurl how r u doing?How do you feel? Good luck with whatever u decide to do now.

I hope u find peace&freedom what u r searching for! :heart:

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
"Tomorrow" (which is now today") is a weekend day, and Beachy Head will be swarming with pro-lifers trying to "save" you, since it's a well-known suicide spot. You need to be prepared for that, and you need to figure out how you will react if they approach you. Sorry to bother you with those kinds of practicalities at a time like this, but I think you need to be aware of what may happen.
We are all here for you, if you need to talk.
I hope all goes well for you, and that you find some peace.

Last edited:
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
"Tomorrow" (which is now today") is a weekend day, and Beachy Head will be swarming with pro-lifers trying to "save" you, since it's a well-known suicide spot. You need to be prepared for that, and you need to figure out how you will react if they approach you. Sorry to bother you with those kinds of practicalities at a time like this, but I think you need to be aware of what may happen.
We are all here for you, if you need to talk.
I hope all goes well for you, and that you find some peace.
Will it really be swarming with pro lifers?
How are you doing @mirrorgurl ?
getting ready to go from London
@mirrorgurl how r u doing?How do you feel? Good luck with whatever u decide to do now.

I hope u find peace&freedom what u r searching for! :heart:
i'm scared but so done

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Will it really be swarming with pro lifers?

getting ready to go from London

i'm scared but so done
Will it really be swarming with pro lifers? It might be. They hang around there regularly. You need to be prepared for the possibility. Remember that although they can talk to you, they are not legally entitled to do more than that. They have no right to prevent you from going somewhere you want to go (on land that is open to the public, which I think Beachy Head is). If the "somewhere" should happen to be the edge of a cliff, they still have no legal right to prevent you going there. You have no obligation to talk to them if you don't want to.
If you think that you might be persuaded by pro-lifers not to ctb, then perhaps you are not sure that you want to ctb, in which case perhaps you shouldn't go to Beachy Head at all. If you are sure, then you can just ignore them if you do encounter them.

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I would be careful writing about location and when you will do it. Anyways, I understand the hopeless feeling. I hope you find peace some way or another.

Reactions: rozeske and Linda
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I don't know about the rest of the UK but it's a beautiful day in my corner and I know the coastlines are busy at the weekend if there's even a hint of sunshine - the popular spots even more so. It will be hard to go unnoticed, put it that way and the overwhelming majority will act from a place of kindness, even if that's not what you want.

Whatever you decide today, this weekend, whenever, I hope you find peace. Xx

Reactions: rozeske and Linda
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Trying to say this carefully to avoid coming across as preachy. I am a Christian so I can say that "self murder" will not mean automatically going to hell. I believe/have known for 40 years, the best way to ensure heaven is to have faith in God/Jesus, accept what the Bible says. I've known Christians who have "self murdered" and that will not mean they go to hell. God is a God of compassion, He won't ban people for being in such pain they kill themselves. Not accepting what He/the Bible says is a different thing. Again, don't want to sound preachy as that is the last thing I mean to be but as you brought it up! I have considered/would consider suicide if I had the nerve. I have no doubt whatsoever I would go to heaven not hell.
None of us were asking about religion. Take your preaching elsewhere. This is not appropriate in the slightest.
Gonna head to beachy head tomorrow. i'm so fucking done. How can I delete my posts on here? I don't want my family to know about them once i'm gone.
You'll be in my thoughts. I hope you have a safe journey <3

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
None of us were asking about religion. Take your preaching elsewhere. This is not appropriate in the slightest.

You'll be in my thoughts. I hope you have a safe journey <3
I was not replying to the original poster but to the person saying anyone who kills themselves is going to hell. I was attempting to give balance to that comment! That is why I said I was trying to be very careful how I said what I said to avoid coming over as preaching. I would not bring it up on such a post otherwise so please give people the benefit of the doubt when I am struggling as well!

Last edited:
A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
Sitting in central London. I'm too depressed to even make the journey to Beachy Head :( contemplating a bridge
I'm so sorry. I know what it feels like. Please know people on here care about you and you are not alone.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Sorry for coming across so strong all was saying is that we don't know where we go when we die. So killing your self is a gamble. That's all I'm trying to say. I wanna kms every day my life is a living hell but nobody dies and come back to say what it's like being dead so we don't know. So all was trying to say that it's a gamble this life can be a living hell but it's possible next can be better or worse or we can cease to exist so all saying is that ctb is a gamble.
That's still just an opinion, though, not fact. And that's what the objections were about. Not that you're warning someone that their chosen mentor is statistically unlikely to work or that it's likely to be too busy or whatever, but rather that you were (forcefully) imposing your beliefs on others. It's fine to have those beliefs or not have them or to simply not know, and it's also fine for that to affect your state of mind. I hope you now understand why people, including myself, reacted the way they did and I have to say, full credit to you for recognising that you came across too strong and owning that. I hope you're ok, too.