• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
must be a popular spot. seems i keep reading about it. well i suppose you will jump so security may not be much of an issue? i'm sorry it had to go to this. wish you all the luck.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Sitting in central London. I'm too depressed to even make the journey to Beachy Head :( contemplating a bridge
Perhaps you need to spend a few quiet days getting your thoughts together. Think about what you really want to do: give life another chance, or ctb. There is no rush. Beachy Head isn't going to go away.
It seems to me that jumping is one of the more difficult things to do. Survival instinct will kick in for most people. (Even though I did a lot of mountaineering when I was younger, I still feel distinctly uneasy if I'm at the top of a vertical drop, without any protection.) If you are determined to ctb that way, then perhaps you should go through it carefully in your mind, beforehand. Think what it will be like looking down. Then ask yourself if you would be able to jump. If the answer is "No" or "I'm not sure" then probably you should look for another method.
There are other high cliffs along the south coast of England, if you want somewhere a little quieter than Beachy Head.
If you choose a bridge, note that to be almost certain of dying you need a drop of 100 feet or more, and a landing on a hard surface, such as concrete or rocks. Not many bridges in southern England meet those criteria. You may die from less than 100 feet, but the smaller the drop the greater the chance of surviving - probably with very serious injuries.
If you do decide to ctb, and want your posts deleted, talk to one of the moderators.
Whatever you decide, we are here for you.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I was not replying to the original poster but to the person saying anyone who kills themselves is going to hell. I was attempting to give balance to that comment! That is why I said I was trying to be very careful how I said what I said to avoid coming over as preaching. I would not bring it up on such a post otherwise so please give people the benefit of the doubt when I am struggling as well!
Where did anyhone say anyone killing themselves is going to hell? I don't see it in this thread. As per usual a religious person makes it about them in a thread that has nothing to do with them.

I'm not giving a Christian who spent an entire paragraph giving us a theological lecture NOT REQUESTED to weigh in. Take it elsewhere, pastor

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Where did anyhone say anyone killing themselves is going to hell? I don't see it in this thread. As per usual a religious person makes it about them in a thread that has nothing to do with them.
The relevant posts have, thankfully, been removed. I can confirm that axab43's comment was in response to those posts. I believe it was in good faith. (Pun intended.)

Last edited:
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
How can I delete my posts on here? I don't want my family to know about them once i'm gone.
Couldnt you just delete your history and saved form data from your browser?
that would hide you what sites you've been to, and even if they did suspect youd been here, they would have to guess your user name and password to get into your account, which seems pretty unlikely

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
Firstly, it was not the best time to explain my beliefs the other day, and I could've done so in a better way anyhow.

Secondly, are you still alive @mirrorgurl? Seems most bridges over the Thames do the job, somewhat surprisingly if u ask me. Anyhow, hope you're well regardless. ☺️🫡
I stand by all I said. But I could've made some aspects of what I was saying clearer.

Last edited:
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
Firstly, it was not the best time to explain my beliefs the other day, and I could've done so in a better way anyhow.

Secondly, are you still alive @mirrorgurl? Seems most bridges over the Thames do the job, somewhat surprisingly if u ask me. Anyhow, hope you're well regardless. ☺️🫡
I stand by all I said. But I could've made some aspects of what I was saying clearer.
Unfortunately I am still alive

R

Rebecca

Apr 9, 2024
I agree with @Linda. It's probably not sensible to post your intentions in regard to a specific location.. BUT having said that, there is a fair stretch of cliff at BH and lots of people going for walks etc up there, so if you're fully decided and you go straight to the edge and jump off then what are they going to do?
Perhaps you need to spend a few quiet days getting your thoughts together. Think about what you really want to do: give life another chance, or ctb. There is no rush. Beachy Head isn't going to go away.
It seems to me that jumping is one of the more difficult things to do. Survival instinct will kick in for most people. (Even though I did a lot of mountaineering when I was younger, I still feel distinctly uneasy if I'm at the top of a vertical drop, without any protection.) If you are determined to ctb that way, then perhaps you should go through it carefully in your mind, beforehand. Think what it will be like looking down. Then ask yourself if you would be able to jump. If the answer is "No" or "I'm not sure" then probably you should look for another method.
There are other high cliffs along the south coast of England, if you want somewhere a little quieter than Beachy Head.
If you choose a bridge, note that to be almost certain of dying you need a drop of 100 feet or more, and a landing on a hard surface, such as concrete or rocks. Not many bridges in southern England meet those criteria. You may die from less than 100 feet, but the smaller the drop the greater the chance of surviving - probably with very serious injuries.
If you do decide to ctb, and want your posts deleted, talk to one of the moderators.
Whatever you decide, we are here for you.
Good luck.
I've started thinking recently about jumping from a bridge, and have done a lot of research about jumping from bridges in London over the Thames. A lot of people die that way, partly because the river has strong tides.

Last edited:
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I agree with @Linda. It's probably not sensible to post your intentions in regard to a specific location.. BUT having said that, there is a fair stretch of cliff at BH and lots of people going for walks etc up there, so if you're fully decided and you go straight to the edge and jump off then what are they going to do?

I've started thinking recently about jumping from a bridge, and have done a lot of research about jumping from bridges in London over the Thames. A lot of people die that way, partly because the river has strong tides.
Yes, I know the Thames, and you might well drown if you were to jump into it. However there are also a lot of boats on the river, and a lot of people watching from the banks, so during the day you would probably be noticed and someone might try to "save" you. Might be best to do it at night.

Reactions: Rebecca
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Good luck on you're journey 🧡and I hope you find peace and the comfort you're looking for.