• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
With the state of the country and everything else... Yeah

ukket

ukket

Sep 8, 2022
Was at Beachy Head a few weeks ago, there are the Chaplins who drive and walk around, they are based by the pub, don't go in there for a last drink as they are trained to look out for those that may go over the edge, my advice is there is a small outcrop just up the path from the pub and the old WW2 lookout and was a quick way to go, just make sure they are no-where near and just run, i was able to stand on the outcrop without any attention, just don't look sad or down and they will hopefully leave you alone....

StarryNights94

StarryNights94

Sep 18, 2022
i find it difficult to understand how people overcome the SI and jump. I've been thinking about BH for the last few days

Reactions: lifeisadream
lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
i find it difficult to understand how people overcome the SI and jump. I've been thinking about BH for the last few days
Agree. My plan is to watch as many videos from base jumpers so I eventually become numb to the fear. Evasion though, that's another matter entirely.

H

HateMyPointlessLife

Dec 31, 2021
I always wanted to jump from Beachy head. But never got around to it. And now I can't travel much. And I would be worried about choosing such a high profile spot. Are there any other suitable cliff locations? Preferably in the north of the UK. Or lesser known bridges? As all the main ones up here have the suicide prevention railings. And I don't know if it's possible to get around them or not?

C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
Yes that place is full of police and the good Samaritans. Do think we'll your decision. It's ok to rethink , either way I hope you find peace whatever path you choose.
I feel the same as from what I've read, but they can't occupy the whole hill

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I feel the same as from what I've read, but they can't occupy the whole hill
If it makes you feel any better, I went there at quite a busy time and didn't see a chaplain or the police. I was there for like an hour so plenty of time to be noticed yet nobody cared about the crying weirdo at the edge.

C

cerealandmilk

Sep 9, 2023
If it makes you feel any better, I went there at quite a busy time and didn't see a chaplain or the police. I was there for like an hour so plenty of time to be noticed yet nobody cared about the crying weirdo at the edge.
That's good to know, I'm torn between this method and inert gas. The free fall will be tough but I want to talk to someone about gas so I can do that method cleanly